Um...Guys???

Guys!!!

I don't think that's supposed to look like that...

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2013-07-greening-co2.html
phys.org/news/2016-04-co2-fertilization-greening-earth.html
nature.com/nclimate/journal/v6/n8/full/nclimate3004.html
earth.columbia.edu/articles/view/3280
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/9/3/034011
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgTUN1zz_ofJoMx1rB6Z0EA1OwAGDRdR
youtu.be/ei6jbrcX8ao
overpopulationisamyth.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/st-matthew-island/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah we'll overshoot and there will be a mass die off as we begin to approach carrying capacity. Modern farming has its limits.

This.

I read somewhere that 9 billion was about the limit. I don't remember where I read it. Is that about correct?

We are going to space!

This.

This is why you don't feed the starving countries.

Planet and ecosystem will automatically regulate this. However, this will not be pleasant to humanity at all...

Saged and hidden. OP used CTR proprietary language. We are being raided because Judicial Watch proved that millions vote illegally.

>me
>CTR

wut?

With our current farming technology and resources that's about accurate. Anything above will require additional resources from other places.

This is what happens when you give aid to starving dindu countries and instead of building they just breed like rabbits

What? We're right on track so far.

What happens here?

nice projections

Even if we colonize another planet, we'll still have an overpopulation problem on earth. The number of people born each day far exceeds the number of people we can launch into space each day.

>Population in mud countries exploding
>People there will do nothing but consume and start wars
>Population in ubermensch countries remains stable
>Innovative population is displaced to make way for more muds
Why is this allowed?

Ship only white people into space then

Not fully human. Language centers in the brain were probably not fully developed, so we were basically monkeys eating dead animals and picking fruit from trees.

*cough invention of vaccines *cough *cough

Can you imagine the marineris being domes over and turning blue/green with city lights. Going to be glorious.

>Anything above will require additional resources from other places.

Or you'll just stop sending food to the niggers of Africa

That too

if you're worried about people reproducing quickly, provide education.

educated people are far less likely to have children or as many children that would otherwise be on welfare

(((Modern Medicine and Monsanto Farms)))

Yeah I've read 9 or 10 billion. That's not a problem until you look at this graph.

Unfortunately quantity of life has replaced quality

Or instead of increasing theft we could reduce it by abolishing welfare

Hey, look what happened the moment we accepted germ theory

Not our problem
Keep them the fuck out

lefties

As technology advances every person on the planet will become the beautiful ones.

Africans breed like rabbits. That's why God gives them so many terminal diseases and a feudalist society

they will burn down africa the moment that happens. there are entire families where ten children all rely on food supply from the west. if that stops, they will grab the closest AK and shoot their fellow man for bread

Whites becoming an even smaller minority with time will result in whites sticking closer together. Lets just hope that this happens when we are still in charge of our countries.

And every time I watch this graph, I think of this.

Niggers are going to starve.

The number 1 reason the graph looks like that is because people are living much longer. It not because people have been breeding like rabbits, but rather stopped dying like flies.

There probably is a natural upper limit to world population, but is has nothing to do with people dying from over population. Birthrates have been declining in the west because birth rates correlate negatively with income.

Human age has an average, upper limit and with rising incomes in many parts of the world has slowed birth rates.

TLDR: World population has exploded in the past few hundred years because humans over all are healthier and live longer.

pic related: What a faggoty book.

I think we'll reach the point of some murderous disease or intensive global war long before we reach the limits of modern agriculture.

Then again, I don't know shit.

they will die from mass starvation when humanitarian aid stops. Fences must be built and military presence will be made. Drones carrying weaponized sniper helicopters will fly the borders protecting us. They will be nuclear powered with thermal technology with large recharging platforms for the drones. Drones will be used to kill any people with weapons. Drones will be sent to picked up or kill up travelers when they become an actual threat, mark my words

Think global warming: valuable agricultural lands are disappearing as of today. Less farms, less capacity. And it's the poorest countries who are going to be fucked, as the richer ones will stop sending help when their own survival will be on the line.

What? Many deserts are greening due to excess CO2, and crop yields are increasing.

Source? I'm genuinely interested about this. It would explain why China is buying huge patch of lands for agricultural purposes, like they did in Australia.

CUNT LET ME CORRECT THE RECORD HERE WITH SCIENCE

phys.org/news/2013-07-greening-co2.html

CO2 is used as a fertiliser in many greenhouses.

There are some recent publication that are more interesting, I'll see if I can find them.

JUST

Am I the only one that's glad he's gotten to experience that tiny spot where shit hits the fan on the graph? No matter how it turns out, it seems like I rolled lucky.

Thanks. So the world is going the be green if we can keep up with water supplies and irrigation infrastructures. Good to know, for those who can maintain those infrastructures.

what's so bad about that?

>Middle Ages starts as 1 AD / CE

Triggered me hard.

Eh, I think that line should dip a little from 1935.

Dont forget the 6,000,000,000,000,000

phys.org/news/2016-04-co2-fertilization-greening-earth.html
>and the paper:
nature.com/nclimate/journal/v6/n8/full/nclimate3004.html

earth.columbia.edu/articles/view/3280
>and the paper:
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/9/3/034011

There are quite a few more interesting papers that I can't seem to get hold of right now

It is likely to be greener just as it was in the past, plants won't be as heavily reliant on rainfall.

>they will grab the pointed stick to stab their fellow man to eat him
Fixed.

>They will die in a pile of their own shit and tears before doing any work at all.

Further fixed

Before we left Africa.

So water supplies aren't going to be a critical problem, but the yield will somewhat decline. You seem to understand the matter, could GMO prevent this yield decline?

You forgot to change the end in pink with "BEAUTIFUL FAT AUSTISTIC BLACK TRANS XORKIN WOMYN"

Pretty sure we can expect this to be a "bell curve" of human population.

watch this
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgTUN1zz_ofJoMx1rB6Z0EA1OwAGDRdR

That's not how bell curves work.

Modern agriculture is basically turning oil into food, it takes 7 calories of oil to grow 1 calorie of food, if something were to happen to the oil supply agriculture would basically collapse or send food prices up causing social breakdown

Probably due to globalisation

>Modern farming has its limits.
FYI Malthusians have been saying this for over a century

This.

Also whilst we have large stockpiles of phosphorous in Morocco and Florida that remain untapped, if they rapidly deplete the entire chain of life on this planet is fucked.

It takes millions of years to replenish from fish bones and all life requires it.

Expect it to fall the same rate it rose.

old souls from hell reborn for a second chance before the apocalypse

It's fine, the problem will take care of itself in time. Plus there's really not much anyone can do about it anyway.

Again, that's not how bell curves work. Bell curves describe a typical distribution of traits in a population, they do not describe events over time.

Satan is right.

The corn and wheat lobby wants gibs so they invented 'foreign aid'

>what is the industrial revolution

what does that have to do with global population?

There's going to be a lot of dead, retarded niggers soon.

So seriously it is amazing how many people still think along Malthusian lines when his assumptions are so proven dead ass wrong.

It is right next to Marxism in the realm of absolutely retarded political ideals that refuse to die

youtu.be/ei6jbrcX8ao

Waste heat from nuclear is an easy way to produce fertilisers or running a desalination operation.

For lack of a better word. What is the correct name for a symmetrical curve shaped like the bell curve? In this matter of course.

And they say global warming is our biggest problem

>it isnt even parabolic

overpopulationisamyth.com/

It is supposed to look like that dipshit. Human population is on a logistical curve that has its maximum moved up with every major agrarian, medical, etc. innovation. Since the creation of new and better technology is speeding up greatly, it makes perfect sense. So stop with the "m-muh Malthusian collapse!"

It'll balance itself out eventually.

What did he say?
"I don't think"?

STOP FEEDING AFRICA

>(((ehrlich)))
>white baby on the cover

poor Zubrin will never realise his Mars dream

Population growth is obviously exponential. Couple that with civilization and longer life span . . . and there you go, ya dummy.

>logistical curve

I'd call it a logarithmic curve.

THIS IS ANTISEMETIC!!!!
WHERE IS THE DECREASE REGARDING THE HOLOCAUST???
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE_EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE_EEEEEEE

It normally would not be a problem except for open borders now.

space citizen is out soon, we will be right then. Off into space we go.

>Drones carrying weaponized sniper helicopters will fly the borders protecting us.
Does that sentence make sense in Norwedgie?

Abortionist societies obviously have a cancellation effect. The antiseptic vivisection of babies.

I'd say logistic Growth and Decay

The earth is getting hotter too. Within 5 years some countries in the Middle East and Africa will be uninhabitable due to the heat. Where do you think they will go?

The future
"Mouse utopia"

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Explain.

That curve will flat out and fall as fast as it grew.

this happened We found a resource to exploit, rapid growth as we grow to maximize exploitation. When the max is reached we decay as the resource is eaten up.

This

Globalist plan:
>mass aid to shit holes
>mass importation of hordes

stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/st-matthew-island/