Why do degenerates gravitate towards the occult ?

Why do degenerates gravitate towards the occult ?

Other urls found in this thread:

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Crowley
youtube.com/watch?v=TdhRymI8P1I
www43.atwiki.jp/eramegaten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no idea.

Praise Kek.

MM is actually a cool motherfucker.
You should read up about him some time.

Or watch some of his interviews.

It's all just a stage persona. He's actually a really down to Earth guy and it's really amusing to watch him wreck someone's shit in an argument because they really don't expect much out of him and then he just slams them in the face with well thought out, logical and level-headed arguments.

i think its funny that people that are ACTUALLY into occult big time are either completely tardfucks(wiccans, trailer trashes, schizos, hippies) or top tier people(politicians, intellectuals, rich elites)

as above so below

People like to have their actions justified, have a sense of belonging with like minded people.

to play dress up

because its degenerate?

>Why do degenerates gravitate towards the occult ?
How do you know its not the occult that gravitates towards degenerates?

>i think its funny that people that are ACTUALLY into occult big time are either completely tardfucks(wiccans, trailer trashes, schizos, hippies) or top tier people(politicians, intellectuals, rich elites)
You've just described the leftist Democrat party perfectly.

Is that some kind of anti-occultism shilling after kek's triumph?

Because what defines "degeneracy" is a Christian influenced, exoteric mainstream, and remains that way considering most occult traditions are esoteric. Christian mysticism is an esoteric "occult" practice in Saudi Arabia for instance. Perspective is everything.

>9494
Witnessed

People who cant find somewhere to fit in with normies find niches to fit into

OPs pic relate is the guy who said his only morals is that he "doesnt believe in sports"

Obviously group activities werent a very successful part of his life, he was probably an outcast who went full retard to make it seem like he was ostracizing himself.

But also it could just be failed normies looking for attention. Atleast this guy is selling his attention for moneys.

Holy shit

No idea

Because they fantasize about achieving social power without having to actually do anything. The occult gives lazy people the illusion that they are powerful because they drew a circle on the floor and drank some blood. Actual hardworking people don't need something so childish to validate themselves.

Exactly.
He's not an SJW. He just doesn't like assholes.

This

deed sum1 say occult?

i should rephrase my question, i know alot of degenerates that don't actually (practice) satanism

but they get satanist tattooing, Pentagram, devils all that edgy stuff,

its like pretend satanism/occult shit

why do they do this ?

>"i dont actually believe in satan, its just a statement" kinda thing you know ?

>satanism
>the occult
Pick one

>not posting superior Ghost

> i think its funny that people that are ACTUALLY into occult big time are either completely tardfucks(wiccans, trailer trashes, schizos, hippies) or top tier people(politicians, intellectuals, rich elites)

Esoterism -> Religion -> Money -> Politics -> Control

And yes, it's real.

>Isaac Newton
>Nikola Tesla
>Heinrich Himmler

>degenerates

K

>all that edgy stuff

You answered your own question, friendo.

Because they are so far outside mainstream life, they start getting peeks at truth.

Because "fuck my parents and fuck christian values I am a free independent soul so fuck you"

I used to fap to that shit so hard on HBO as a teen. Gave me a fetish for tatted up sluts with nipple piercings.

>Nikola Tesla?

Hitler loved the occult

>mask gimmick
Get to fuck. He wasn't even the best Antipope.

No. He is a massive faggot.

Because they are too ugly to get a girl anyhow.

eh, when i went through my edgy phase most i did was grow my hair out and wear metal band T shirts

some got tattoos, but nothing too much, degenerates that get demon tattoos 25 years and over is pretty weird

>literally who?

You'd know if you didn't have terrible taste in music.

How do you lads feel about SMT?

I actually have a book in Japanese called the "Chaos Grimoire" that goes into a ton of history behind the series and all the mythology that ties into it, there are segments about the Templar Knights, Baphomet, Moloch, and tons of other "illuminati" type stuff. Wish I could read it. I'd like to know about the creators behind the games and how they became so well versed in occult stuff, they were /x/-pilled 30 fucking years ago

t. bluepilled faggots

the guy is a 'luciferean' cuck

gee ask Sup Forums or just yourself since you're one too

There are a lot of other Japanese stuff out there that seems redpilled about this stuff too, like a lot of the old 80's OVAs had a ton of occult stuff hidden in them

>Star of David

I'm amazed that he's still pushing the burning the Bible meemay
it was controversial maybe 20 years ago, step up your game

Come on I can't be the only SMT bro on Sup Forums right?

probably because its so retarded that people dont even bother trying to convince them otherwise. Leaving them believe in nonsense with other weirdos that nobody cares about.

"the guy" is trolling religiontards.

You are a religiontard.

Jesus is dead and he killed himself.
He joins Jim Jones and David Koresh.

Eh... you just go on believing that. You're starting from the assumption that occult practices do not 'work'. If so, you've never witnessed a real occult practice.

Post links brt

^ This

Is that what your youth minister told you? He's a kabbalist/numerology-fag.

You're confusing occult culture/subculture with occult practice. You don't have to wear a cape, dye your hair black, and wear red contacts to practice the occult. I tend to wear khakis and a dress shirt.

Sup Forums would be Law right?

>>>/reddit/

How was the early church not a cult?

I think those trips just answered that question for you

PRAISE HEQET

Too many bluepilled cucks on Sup Forums now who would rather watch neo-anime bluepill K-On shit than actually good redpilled 80's OVAs, and would rather play Niggerfield Cawadooty shit than based redpilled game series like SMT

Because they've failed in this reality and they're desperate to create their own.

It's a rebellion against Christianity because christians both hate and fear the occult.

And even if you don't like the abrahamic God, you have to admit christians have non-degenerate morals when it comes to sex, murder, theft, etc.

>And yes, it's real.
No, it's not. Reality is boring, there is no magic, there is no santa claus, and there is no god or devil either. Deal with it.

Trips of truth.

I watched him absolutely wreck Gloria Alred one night on Maher's show. Guy is fucking smart.

Esotericism is an activity for the elites, New Age shit is "spirituality" for mass consumption.
Even original Wiccans were awesome when they were still a secret club, look at this motherfucker.

Aleister Crowley in SMT II

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Crowley

SMT is truth

It's a sad state the west is in right now when (justified) hatred of the left has caused a resurgence of magical thinking and rejection of evidence and reason.

No, the occult is not real. The only effects are those concocted in your head based on confirmation bias and paranoia/delusions of grandeur.

Too bad the series is now handled by morons who have no clue of Megaten's subject matter. Kazuma Kaneko was the last guy who was well read about the occult.

Weren't a bunch of nazis into that shit though?

They lose faith and aren't smart enough to become men of science and reason so instead they turn back to the religion they lost faith in.

Sup Forums since 2004 baby!

I wish I could meet the creators I'm surprised (((they))) haven't killed them yet
I know from what I saw of Apocalypse it looks like they're finally ruining it with neo-anime waifubaiting nu-male shit, such a shame. Kaneko seemed really based, he definitely knew his stuff

I love SMT but it's not really that deep, it's pretty entry-tier mythology and occult knowledge.
Japan does love its occult shit.

Like the kek shit?

I once saw a masonic ritual photo with those same banners, the cross in the triangle and star, does anyone remember that pic or have it?
Check out some of the books like that Chaos Grimoire, they go into a lot of stuff the games don't really touch on. There's a documentary out there too only partially translated and it shows some of the creators workspaces and they're littered with all kinds of weird old books and things

Show me your smug anime face folder then, faggot

Because you're looking at the entry level of the subject, so you see the shitcrust of it all. Plus for the most part, what you're seeing is Wiccafags, nobody likes them.

Also, contributing to the thread with SMT. In a way to look at it, and to relate it to Atlus vidya, you're pretty much looking at the Persona 4 Dancing All Night of this subject, which explains why all you see is garbage.

Because this old faggot made it popular at the turn of the last century. The dude literally ran a cult for rich people to get wasted and have orgies while role playing the worship a higher order.

Maybe you're just a boring fucking faggot who's idea of great party conversation is the new lawn mower you got or how your shitty kid made honor roll?

>He hasn't read Nietzsche

Unlike occultists and creationists, scientists and skeptics actually acknowledge that humanity doesn't have all the answers and is constantly challenging and correcting it's own ideas.

Did any of you lads play Soul Hackers? Most vaporwave game I know of

youtube.com/watch?v=TdhRymI8P1I

Can we at least agree that the occult can be fun?

why do they play bf1?

Yes if you dont mind a night of awkward roleplay followed by drug fueled rape.

because it represents an antichristian ideology... pretty simple

I can answer parts of that. I study nice kinds of magic and shiet, stuff that is logical not dipshit potion mixing retard vanishing potion for energy chakra faggotry. My belief is magic is/was real and well known and operates by mind much like miracles.

As for why degenerates flock to it, they're rebelling against Christianity. Christianity built the west (esp America), and whether these degenerates realize it or not they are actively rebelling against christianity hence atheism/satanism (and actual faggot fucking satanists who are legitimately shitbag scum (even if you don't believe in a religion the idea of praising evil is retarded)).

Another part of it is that they're often akward/weird in the first place and fall to that emo/gothic shit where magic, especially darker stuff, fits their "persona" that is oh so shitty in the first place.

> complaining about occults and edgy Satanists

We used dark occult magic and Weaponized autism to defeat the Jews and save the western world. Are we degenerates?

i don't really get the "anti christian" meme here in nz most people don't speak out against religion, most of us have a religious background but was never forced on us

in schools we sing church songs, iv been to many different schools growing up and the principles and curriculum is simliar

there isnt really any (anti religious) rebellion groups or that stuff

some edgy teens might start listening to disturbing music and have a fuck the world kinda attitude for a while but nothing to serious

people discuss religion pretty casually here, iv seen preachers preach and people listen many times

but once people settle, and settling here is pretty early, 18-25 people are set here married or have kids and most grow up by then

I'll tell you one thing, every SMT fan should check out eraMegaten. Some Japanese NEETs actually banded together and made a SMT text RPG that plays just like a real SMT game. The setting is roughly the same as Soul Hacker, but it includes just about every demon and character in the series (for example, visiting the Seven Sisters High School dungeon starts unlocking the Persona 2 content. Others are available as Easter eggs.) Oh, and it's also a slave-raising game.

The game is finished but they've been adding content (namely characters, events, dialog etc) for years. As far as indie games go it's an absolute masterpiece.
www43.atwiki.jp/eramegaten/

NZ is a lot like Portugal or Romania then.

Because they're the Ubermensch.

Slave religion does not befit them.

yeah its a cult of subjective logos

Thanks that sounds awesome I'll check it out

What happened to Kaneko?

Why did Japan stop making so much occult anime? And how did they get so redpilled about it before the internet, not to mention the language barrier between Japanese and obscure European occult grimoires written in old English

Probably his style wasn't moe moe kyun kyun enough for modern Japan, that's just my guess. Pretty sure he was doing some book covers last I heard

of course referring to atheism you bluepill cuckmonster