youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5bixgOtkLao
youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqjABeBM
youtube.com/watch?v=A6Rlpi-TnIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Slavoj Žižek)))

*sniff*

Why does it look like they interviewed him in some back alley

He's probably a New York hobo, living in a cardboard box on that alley.

>*wipes nose*

And sho on and sho on...

schnyiff schnyiff

What happened to this guy? I heard his leftist buddies dumped him for racism or sexism or some shit like that and he's now getting slowly redpilled

Will Trump win in 2020???

dumpster diving for some ideology

Does this guy actually have a lisp or is his fucked-up speech just a side effect of being Slovene?

IDEEOOLOLEEOGOGGIE

TRAAMP

he looks like a homeless guy short on drugs

He doesn't make any points at all, good or bad. The man is the human equivalent of a psychotic break.

Legit, when this dude starts to make sense to you, you need to check yourself into the mental health ward.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

He says he'd vote for Trump if he was American. For Hegelian reasons.

Well, at the very least he acknowledges that there is a problem with the left

This guy reminds me of Lionel. He cares somewhat about calling out hypocrisy, but really he just likes the sound of his own voice and getting paid to be a quirky news commentator.

What's psychotic about thinking that Trump being president might turn out to be beneficial for the Democrats in the long run (provided they learn the lessons he mentions from this election)?

This. Hes a shame for every slovenian, at home or abroad. On the other hand, he makes cash out of delusional leftcucks. I'm torn now.

It's simple he says that this catastrophe that you fucks memed into happening will encourage the liberals to get their shit together

But when pressed further he acknowledges that this will be a global catastrophe the world may never recover from.

*sniff*

>provided they learn the lessons he mentions from this election
But this election is proving that they haven't learned a fucking thing. Protests/riots immediately after Trump is announced the President elect, mostly involved in liberal cities. Hundreds, possibly thousands of false flag attacks being (((reported))) on Twitter and facebook of all things but almost never the police, and the ones that ARE reported to the police are instantly proven false. Even more fractional divides between the white working class and liberal identity politic fellating SJWs, thereby doing nothing but driving more and more people away from the Democratic party. Probably more importantly, centrist lefites STILL clinging to their false idol in Bernie Sanders, despite him dropping his so called revolution almost immediately, even after DNC rigging took place, bending the knee and campaigning for the same person who cheated him out of the fucking nomination, and basically retreating to his $600,000 lake front mansion when it was all said and done (thanks for the donation senpai, no refunds)

Before 2020, the left wing is essentially going to demolish itself and there won't be anyone to blame but other leftists

You can be a decent human being without being an SJW. Sup Forums just gets a little triggered by people discussing race.

With regards to Sanders, I think you're right. I have no desire to see him back in 2020 campaigning after witnessing him being paraded around the country as a mouth-piece for Hillary's stale message. They're going to have to find someone else. Elizabeth Warren is already being talked about as a candidate among progressives.

I can't believe how weak the Democratic candidacy selection was this time. To have only 2 serious contenders in the primaries (of which one was an independent) is a fucking disgrace. Not to mention how the DNC clearly had already made up their mind that Clinton was to be their pick.

Politics aren't his forte, he's much better at historical/cultural analysis
His hyperactive style gets some using to, but he can strike gold quite often in his ramblings ( check the 11.30 min mark when he talks about Hillary acting like a unifyier )

So go fuck yourself

He and the late Hitchens are pretty much the only leftists I genuinely like.

>I can't believe how weak the Democratic candidacy selection was this time. To have only 2 serious contenders in the primaries (of which one was an independent) is a fucking disgrace. Not to mention how the DNC clearly had already made up their mind that Clinton was to be their pick.
Hillary ran around starting in 2014 and made very fucking sure she had no opposition to the White House. Bernie ran anyways when no one else dared to.

She shit the entire bed.

He's Slovenian, so he's a Slav like you.

Zizek keeps surfacing on here and I want to know why. I speculate it's him posting as anonymous because he thinks this board has it's finger on the pulse of base human feelings and is unusually erudite and articulate. Incidentally this leads me on to speculate that mainstream journos post here to express stuff they can't in the mainstream.

You may have noticed that the White House & Hillary were very quiet about the Dakota Access Pipeline protests. It's the #1 issue among environmentalists & lefty activists but the party wouldn't touch it.

That's because unions including the AFL-CIO SUPPORT it.

The SJWs are REEEEEing now at the evil union men. They actually marched on AFL-CIO HQ in Michigan today:

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/11/dapl_protest.html

They managed to paper this over during the election but the Democrat coalition is still fracturing. We should encourage this right now.

That has almost nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Of course you can be a decent person and be left leaning when it comes to politics. My point is that the "Left" as a political entity has been completely poisoned by the MSM. It's going to get to such a point where any decent person would, and frankly should, feel fucking embarrassed to describe themselves as a Democrat

If you really pay attention, many can't even hide it anymore.

Congratulations, once again straight white males will solve all the world's major problems, while the subhumans, the bracketed, and the degenerates play in the foreground.

kek

Holy shit, is that the person that does that shitty trans comic?

Trump is going to make you very ashamed for voting Republican.

depends if he's a good president or not

>straight white males will solve all the world's major problems

By killing everyone who disagrees with them. I think the Universe is going to even this disparity out though. Whites are like the Dwarves in Skyrim, they're going to disappear in a cataclysmic event that will be shrouded in mystery and legend. All that will be left of them is amazing inexplicable technology.

If you're right-wing, you're right-wing. You expect us to vote for the gimmedat party?

*and mulatto descendants

*schniffs*

>SJWs vs AFL-CIO/Teamsters

Wew lad. I'd pay good money to see that.

Someone post the pasta please

Sure, maybe he will, and then in the next 4 to 8 years we'll tell the Republicans to go fuck off and then go to the next party. You still aren't discrediting my point. The Democratic party is completely FUCKED right now, and there are absolutely no signs of it getting fixed any time soon. Until the left side drops the identity politics, tells the insane SJWs to fuck off, tells the protestors to get a fucking job and get off the streets, tells perfectly healthy Americans to get off fucking welfare and stop sucking off the tit of the state, until they stop fellating foreign entities breaking our countries immigration laws, and force them to show a little fucking respect in the country they are residing in, then I, and I'm sure many others, do not see any real future for the Left.

>Zizek keeps surfacing on here and I want to know why

Probably because he's the most famous leftist Philosopher alive (besides Chomsky)

He's also very anti-PC so Sup Forums has kind of a love hate relationship with him

I'd be genuinely glad if there were Zizek threads where people could discuss some of his stuff, sharing some of his texts, videos, etc

And I'd be even happier if the guy actually came here from time to time and lurked around. You're right about this place being raw, and a good sample of zeitgeist, but I wouldn't dare putting the label erudite or articulate on much of what is going on around here..

>erudite or articulate

It is when I post.

*drops mic

>Slovenian intellectuals
>*sniff*
>*rubs nose*

Chomsky tells you everything you need to know about Žižek
youtube.com/watch?v=AVBOtxCfan0

His real name is Slavoj Židek. He's no Slav.

He was wrong about the wall

Sure is. It started a youtube channel and it's just as amazing as you thought it would be.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y

rt

autosage

You will start caring once Trump crashes the economy Bush style

>Bush was a stock-broker/stupid nigger

Economy's gonna crash no matter what once the Feds raise the interest rates like they've been planning.

>wouldn't dare putting the label erudite or articulate on much of what is going on around here..

The beauty of this place is that we do have eloquent and deep discussions mixed in with people making the most crass and vulgar insults at one another.

It's the contrast and the mixture that really makes it worth it.

Nobody wants to sit around reading pompous bullshit all day, so throwing in a bit of low brow humor now and then balances it all out and makes it not a chore.

What is that about, again, the academy and Chomsky and so on? Well with all deep respect that I do have for Chomsky, my first point is that Chomsky, who always emphasizes how one has to be empirical, accurate, not just some crazy Lacanian speculations and so on… well I don’t think I know a guy who was so often empirically wrong in his descriptions in his whatever! Let’s look… I remember when he defended this demonstration of Khmer Rouge. And he wrote a couple of texts claiming: No, this is Western propaganda. Khmer Rouge are not as horrible as that.” And when later he was compelled to admit that Khmer Rouge were not the nicest guys in the Universe and so on, his defense was quite shocking for me. It was that “No, with the data that we had at that point, I was right. At that point we didn’t yet know enough, so… you know.” But I totally reject this line of reasoning.

Trump is bringing his (((friends))) to manage the US budget

>some people don't understand this

Alex Jones comment on a Slavoj video.

What did he mean by this?

You're right, he should pick up some random hobos from the streets of NYC to manage the budget.

>Muh Khemer Rouge.
>Chomsky was wrong about a few things
>I'm never wrong because I never say anything substantial that can be tested.
Utterly pathetic rebuttal.

>I love you Slavoj

Aaaaand dropped.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bixgOtkLao
Scroll down and see for yourself.

Slavoj is alright anyway

Just because he's right on 5% of the issues doesn't mean he's not a fucking retard on 95% of them.

10/10 im dieing, luv u diaspora

Did Zizek say this?

Damn, that's actually pretty intelligent.

the point has less to do with chomsky and more the pitfalls of adopting strictly positivist and analytical views on society

He did, the absolute madman
He had a beef with Chomsky, look it up it's pretty fun

What's up with the recent shilling of this guy?
He isn't even interesting

>philosopher

youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqjABeBM

Nice.

>filoshyofer sniff sniff

*sniff*

Akshually, it'sss the other way'round, citizen

He's really interesting and entertaining, you just won't learn too much from him

How do I into Zizek's spiritual liege?

it's foolish to dismiss zizek entirely

he is useful for some things and useless for others

yesh, I am a philoshopher. DEAL WITH IT
youtube.com/watch?v=A6Rlpi-TnIg

why do people pretend to understand what this guy says? his accent sucks

he called trump racist like sjws do. what did trump say that was racist?

it kind of annoys me when a liberal throws around "racist". i tend to avoid the epithet even when someone is actually being racist. attack the person's arguments.stop with the adhominems and insults.

I find this Rrreally Obscene

Wtf Giuliani in drag was more actually more convincing

>what did trump say that was racist?
MUH MEXICANS
I love pointing out that "Mexican" isn't inherently a race, it's a nationality. Leftists lose their mind when you remind them of that

that;s the face if Reagan

He is indeed using the much loathed 'institutional racism' definition of racism
He's a marxist after all