ITT characters that make Batman’s brooding ass look like a pussy

ITT characters that make Batman’s brooding ass look like a pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NG3n_gONws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Batman has literally killed Darkseid while Guts unironically got cucked to death

>Batman: WAAAAH MY PARENTS DIED BUT I STILL GREW UP SHELTERED IN THE LAP OF LUXURY
>Guts: My entire family was killed and my mother was raped to death, so I grew up forced to be a child soldier that was raped by my adopted uncle figure until I found someone to love who was also raped by my best friend who then ritually slaughtered everyone I held dear but I am not gonna cry about it

SUFFERING

This. Guts has balls and willpower that not only trumps Batman's. It makes him look like a complete pussy.

But again, Batman is a childish idea. Guts is not. Guts is the idea of self determination defeating fate and overcoming any obstacle or tragedy, being more human in nature than Batman will ever be.

Batman:
>Parents were killed in front of him as a kid
>lost a Robin but he was revived
>lost a Robin but he never actually died

Spider-man
>Orphaned at a young age
>His uncle, a man who he’s referred to as his father, was killed because of him
>His girlfriend’s father, the other father figure in his life, died in his arms
>His girlfriend and love of his life died because of him
>His best friend died fighting him
>His child was stillborn
>He found out his dead girlfriend fucked his arch nemesis and gave birth to his twins who were trying to kill him
>He had to sacrifice his marriage to the only woman who loved him both as Peter and Spider-man so he won’t have to live with the guilt of her being killed with the bullet that was meant for him
>constantly endangered his company in the name of what’s right
>had to destroy his company so it won’t fall into the wrong hands, a company which gave him the capacity to help millions of people as Peter Parker
>the press and part of the citizens constantly antagonize him
>the world constantly shits on him

>He had to sacrifice his marriage to the only woman who loved him both as Peter and Spider-man so he won’t have to live with the guilt of her being killed with the bullet that was meant for him

This invalidates everything else.
Spidey was too much of a bitch to simply let it go. And made a deal with the devil itself (even when fucking God itself told him not to) because his feelings got the best of him. Joe Quesada is a stupid cunt that turned Spidey into a fucking pussy.

>Spidey was too much of a bitch to simply let it go.
You really don’t understand Spider-man if you’re saying this unironically.

You are right
We are adults defending a childish fantasy of power and revenge
I love Batman as the detective, pragmatic guy in a team of gods,but when was the last time you saw him being the world greatest detective and not some Reed Richard googling something in his billionaire computer?
Guts is a punch in the face to Byron heroes

ITT characters that make Guts brooding ass look like a pussy

>was killed because of him
stopped reading right there. Spider-man is a whiny bitch and is only a """hero""" out of a sense of guilt. Batman is a mere victim, but even so he dedicated his life to helping others

>characters that make Scrooge McDuck's brooding ass look like a pussy

>Batman is a mere victim, but even so he dedicated his life to helping others

No, if Batman wanted to help people he could easily do so with his money. Instead he wants to beat people up.

>You really don’t understand Spider-man if you’re saying this unironically.

Face it. It was a childish act. You don't make a deal with the frigging devil cause your relative is dying. FFS. Your loved ones are going to die. All of them. Adults know this and adults handle this. Peter didn't.

He does help people with his money, numbnuts.

As much as he could.

>No, if Batman wanted to help people he could easily do so with his money. Instead he wants to beat people up.

If he he gave a third of that bat tech to the police or whatever they'd probably stop a whole lot more crime than one guy punching poor people. But he's not really about stopping crime. He's about punching bad guys because it makes him feel better (powerful). He's acting out and dressing like an asshole to do it.

Has actually beat Batman

>If he he gave a third of that bat tech to the police or whatever they'd probably stop a whole lot more crime
How do you figure? Half of the police force are corrupt, the other is simply not as well trained or prepared as he is. Oh but I guess the chances of this tech being stolen would certainly be higher so... that's a good thing, right?

With the police being better trained and having better tech would lead to less crime. Which mean fewer crime bosses to pay off corrupt police.

>With the police being better trained
Huh? You expect Batman to spend his time training them instead of going out to fight crime? Yeah, real efficient, buddy. Not to mention that aside from some people just plain being better and being born with talent, not to mention that most of these guys don't have the determination and mental strength Batman does, but above all this Batman trained for 20 fucking years to get where he is.

They really need to bring him back

Waynetech isn't that much more advanced than what's typically available in the setting anyways, it wouldn't be worth it if the tech can be subverted because some jagoff was paid off by Penguin or whatever to release someone.

>With the police being better trained and having better tech
>Which mean fewer crime bosses to pay off corrupt police
LOL
The exact opposite actually

>Has actually beat Batman

That's not a short list, Batman haters and wankers just focus on how Batman wins in the end, not how badly he gets his ass kicked up to that point.

>Huh? You expect Batman to spend his time training them instead of going out to fight crime? Yeah, real efficient, buddy.

...that's pretty much the essence of efficiency actually.

It's been proven that investing in a city lowers crime. Also, you guys seemed confused. You think I'm saying that Batman should stop being Batman and do this. I'm saying he should have never been Batman in the first place. There would hardly be a Penguin or a riddler in the first place because their crime sprees would be stopped.

Also, Batman has created programs and tech to defeat all the Justice League. Yet can't lend some tech to stop people like the Joker from escaping Arkham.

So instead of Batman using those hours to fight crime, save lives and solve murders... he should waste it on training cops that MIGHT end up being a little bit more efficient at their job. You're a genius.

Why are all bathaters so retarded?

The idea that Batman single handidly came up with a lethal contingency plan for each member of the Justice League is so fucking annoying to me. Just pure Batwank.

>single handidly
Not really? He just used stuff that he saw others use against the Leaguers efficiently.

Yet he did it in several comics.

>So instead of Batman using those hours to fight crime, save lives and solve murders... he should waste it on training cops that MIGHT end up being a little bit more efficient at their job. You're a genius.

You're forgetting that it's not just batman's training that leads him to the poor people he likes to beat up and scare. It's his tech too. So yes. Him sharing his tech and training a team to do what he does is, like I said, exactly the essence of efficiency.

The difference between one man in one place at one time and several teams with backup in several places is immeasurable.

Plus the simple fact that he's human and will age and die and *maybe* pass that stuff on to another one of his pet crazy orphans as opposed to building the kind of system that could spread to other cities? Come on dude. You know I'm right.

What's that? You watched your family die? You lost a race? A planet?

Boo fucking hoo. I witnessed the death of my entire universe.

>Batman
>dedicated to helping others

Yeah, lemme just pay some furries to break into your house at night and beat you into a bloody mess. You'll like it for sure, because my money helped them to upgrade their fursuits.

Batman has to be the most iconic furry in human history.

I don't know if you're autistic or just pretending at this point. I could spend an entire year training you to play basketball and tlyour fat ass still wouldn't reach a level above sub average. Some people are just born with talent concerning certain things. Then there's the part about him being much more determined than the average police, his mental strenfht is unmatched even compared to other superheroes, it sure as hell isn't matched by regular people.
1 expert>10 average.
Being in 5 places doesn't mean you stop 5 tragedies, you can stop none.

There's context to it, it's after he's known these people for some time and earned their trust to find out what their real weaknesses are on a physical and psychological level. Of course, there's nothing saying that those plans will 100% work anyways if everyone was acting in character and without plot induced stupidity.

Batman doesn't stop those furry from killing people now. I mean how many comics start out with him stopping the joker or the riddler before they killed people?

Spider-manchild btfo.

>I don't know if you're autistic or just pretending at this point. I could spend an entire year training you to play basketball and tlyour fat ass still wouldn't reach a level above sub average.

lol, let me break it down even further for you: You don't have to be an Olympic level athlete to stop criminals. Hell, the only reason Bruce needs that level of expertise is because he's trying to do it solo.

It's a misapplication of resources, he's hording tech plain and simple. That nifty chest armor he has that lets him shrug off bullets? You're telling me that a team of men wearing that shit would have to flip around the room like a bunch of assholes when they could, you know, just surround the dude and tell him to put down his weapon like real cops do every day?

This kills Fagman

>You don't have to be an Olympic level athlete to stop criminals
Depends on the criminals. Gotham was completely under the control of crime before Batman.
>That nifty chest armor he has that lets him shrug off bullets?
I day nt know... when does he actually use this? Most of the times hr just has some kevlar.

>but I am not gonna cry about it
You're retarded, the whole point of Guts is that under the badass killing machine is a lonely child who just wants companionship but usually can't admit it because almost everytime he does it backfires. Only now is he warming up to people again. Plus Guts literally was crying when Casca was being raped.

>It's a misapplication of resources, he's hording tech plain and simple. That nifty chest armor he has that lets him shrug off bullets? You're telling me that a team of men wearing that shit would have to flip around the room like a bunch of assholes when they could, you know, just surround the dude and tell him to put down his weapon like real cops do every day?

It's not "nifty", we have bullet resistant personal armor nowadays that can laugh off bullets, it's just too fucking expensive, look it up.

>It's not "nifty", we have bullet resistant personal armor nowadays that can laugh off bullets, it's just too fucking expensive, look it up.

You act like I've never worn a bullet-proof vest before. Whatever Batman's got is obviously better. Hell, sometimes you can see his friggin nipples through that shit. Meanwhile even the thinnest of cops look like huge beerbelly mother fuckers in the shit they have.

The statement remains that you don't need to be a ninja to stop crime when you aren't trying to do it all on your own. Bruce sharing his tech and his expertise would stop a whole hell of a lot more orphans from being made than Batman and that's not even remotely debatable.

Why am I not surprised to find out the guy sperging about Batman itt is Geoff Johns?

>Bruce sharing his tech and his expertise would stop a whole hell of a lot more orphans from being made than Batman
Objectively wrong.

It's only better because he can afford a full-body suit of it, we have real-life materials and reproductions of armor that can shrug off rifle rounds the same way it's commonly depicted in fiction. The point is that it's not feasible to outfit every asshole cop like some modern day knight.

>Objectively wrong.

lol. When the other guy (you) only has "nuh uh!" left then argument's kind of over.

>but I am not gonna cry about it
He acted like an edgy douchbags about it, though.

The argument has been stated in this thread numerous times but you simply chose this ignore it.
The fact that you think you can solve any problem by throwing money at it leads me to believe that your brain has not matured over the age if 14.

>I am not gonna cry about it

He literally cries about it all the time and developed an actual internal demon because of it.

>The point is that it's not feasible to outfit every asshole cop like some modern day knight.

Lol, so if you can't give it to everyone you might as well only have one person use it. Lol. You guys think I'm saying that Bruce should train cops how to give tickets and shit? I'm obviously talking about a SWAT equivalent in a comic book world. The guys who show up when otherwise batman would show up, (since there wouldn't be a batman to show up) not the guys who are making health and welfare checks on dudes who haven't left their basement in seven months.

And you guys act like Bruce only has one suit when we all know he's got oodles of them. More than enough for a ten man team (or two). And it's not just the bullet proof shit. It's all that stuff he carries on his belt, his space shit with satellites and space stations and stuff. Batman's got tech for days and he's the only one he lets use it.

Meanwhile when the Joker shows up (yet again) it's regular old cops that have to try to stop him if he's over on Lesbian Island or whatever in the fuck that week having a trinity adventure.

Jesus Christ, are you serious? Are you actually suggesting that he'd have a better impact by arming an organization that is extremely corrupt and violent?
Are you also ignoring the Gotham issues that only Batman solves?
And the fact that he already donates to charity, organizes ways to help the community and the individuals (as shown in the fucking comics) and even help the government as corrupt as it is?
There's always some butthurt teen like you who doesn't know shit about the topic at hand, but why do you insist on propagating incorrect ideas, mate?

>The argument has been stated in this thread numerous times but you simply chose this ignore it.

lol, what arguments? The only attempt any of you've made is that (you can't train someone to play professional level basketball in five years) and that arguments have been dismissed. Again: you don't have to be an Olympic level dude who can ninja flip around the room and hide in dark closets and shit to stop the bad guys. You only need that level of expertise when you're trying to do it solo.

>The fact that you think you can solve any problem by throwing money at it

Dude, that's literally Batman's superpower.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NG3n_gONws

>Meanwhile when the Joker shows up (yet again) it's regular old cops that have to try to stop him
And yet they can't. But Batman should stop him either because it triggers user
We have bullet resist and armor
We have SWAT teams
We have billionaires
Yet we still don't have these special ops teams you talk about.

And you do know there a huge difference between regular police and SWAT, right?

>Jesus Christ, are you serious? Are you actually suggesting that he'd have a better impact by arming an organization that is extremely corrupt and violent?

So you're saying that you can't find a team of decent people in the entire gotham police department. Wow. That's pretty special. So ok, lets say that the entire force is completely irredeemable: Then he could recruit his own team from outside the police forces. Having a paramilitary private police force operating under the auspices of Wayne-tech is probably a lot easier to do in the DC universe. Then he could recruit people he wants that way.

Fact remains that working in tandem with the regular old police that put their lives on the line in Gotham every day and sharing the load (and the tech) would make gotham safer, its cops safer, and him safer. There's no reasonable argument to the contrary and you know it.

>Yet we still don't have these special ops teams you talk about.

We also don't have superpowered aliens and shit. In the real world the police in the US have access to very similar tech that our military does. It's a linear difference in scale. In comics land they're orders of magnitudes in separation.

Batman's hording the stuff that bridges the gap.

>What are quips
I thought this was Sup Forums

>you don't have to be an Olympic level dude who can ninja flip around the room and hide in dark closets and shit to stop the bad guys. You only need that
Then why do you need to train doughnut devouring police to be trained to do this? Are you mentally ill?

>Then he could recruit his own team from outside the police forces
You mean like he already has? Geoff pls.

Shit hasn't been the same since half of the gang kicked the bucket

>implying the corrupt police dont just give the tech and get paid for it by the mafia bosses before its even used

>batman list his parents
>he lost his entire race and home planet

>was an infant
>couldn't even form proper memories
>bitches like the littlest bitch ever about it.

>Then why do you need to train doughnut devouring police to be trained to do this?

I guess if you've managed to ignore the fact that I've been talking about batman's tech this whole time then one of us certainly does look mentally ill.

It's just not me.

>You mean like he already has?

People old enough to shave at the time of recruitment is probably a good start. lol. Dude will train junior high students to fight the Joker, but can't find any veterans in the entire contiguous united states that he'll trust with a batarang? Okidoke.

>>bitches like the littlest bitch ever about it.

Dude, we all know only one of those two guys ever sat in the dark feeling sad about how bad he had it and we all know it wasn't the dude wearing his red underwear on the outside of his pants.

You mean the guy that has a special fortress of private crying?

>when was the last time you saw him being the world greatest detective and not some Reed Richard googling something in his billionaire computer?
Two issues of batman ago, Sup Forumsutist.

Accepting death is not denying responsability. Giving the keys of your life to Satan and erasing any happiness others could have, is the opposite of everything good that you stand for.

Quesada took a huge piss on that and Marvel creatives allowed it.

Quads do not lie.
Scrooge makes everyone look like a pussy.

>There would hardly be a Penguin or a riddler in the first place because their crime sprees would be stopped
The Riddler maybe since all he does is specifically because he wants an intellectual match, but Penguin would be around regardless of Batman.

I don't think its a matter of who has stronger feats but rather who has been through more shit...and boyyyy that is clearly Guts

Batman: Wah my parents died and I lose a protege here and there

Guts: Taken out of his mom's guts after she died. Abusive father figure who tried to rape him and Guts killed when he was like 10. Pretty much went from battle to battle constantly surrounded by death since there was nothing else for him. Finally meets up with the Band of Hawk and attains something close to an actual family, a best friend / rival, and love. He loses it all in one of the WORST ways imaginable after his best friend sells him and all his crew out to get raped and killed by horrific demons with said best friend personally raping his lover into insanity. Currently on a vengeance quest and its constantly hunted by monstrous abominations every day

Why are Bat-haters so fucking autistic?

because they're mostly supes fags

Contrarian. Its simple as that.

>Abusive father figure who tried to rape him

Tried? Guts was actually raped because a pedo wanted his ass and Gambino wanted money.

>If he he gave a third of that bat tech to the police or whatever they'd probably stop a whole lot more crime
He did, he created a forensic lab for the police to use.

I can't remember what happened to this version of Spider-man?

Can't properly control his powers, people he tries to save are doomed because of their own faults, and everyone thinks he's a menace.

You.

You get it.

Didn't he murder somebody because he was crazy or something?

You don't understand Spider-Man at all. It's ok. There's always Batman for people like you.

Batman is an overexposed character in the mainstream so a lot of people are just sick of seeing him all the time.

Probably recalled it wrong I thought he killed him when he was about to be raped. Point is rape was involved

I just remembered that Gambino wanted to kill Guts, not rape him.

You mean that issue where Batman and Superman played baseball? Lol no

He also fucked gay batman

Batman's an inherently retarded concept. You can't moralize from a position of hypocrisy.

Gambino blamed Guts' "curse" for his bad lot in life like him being crippled in battle and his wife dying. He attacked Guts, Guts killed him in self-defense.

The molester was Donovan, a big black pedo who paid Gambino so he could rape lil Guts.

On the main topic: Yes, Guts is a hard motherfucker compared to Batman. But he's that way by design. Few authors have really dug into Batman being fuckin' nuts, but Kentaro Miura set out from the get-go to make Guts have the most fucked up existence possible.

Batman already has a personal army. He’s not just hoarding it for himself. There’s the robins, batgirl, batwoman, nightwing, spoiler, orphan, batwing, outsiders