THE FLASH "Enter Flashtime" Synopsis

This unironically sounds great.

>JESSE QUICK AND JAY GARRICK TEAM UP WITH THE FLASH - When a nuclear bomb detonates in downtown Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin), Jesse Quick (guest star Violett Beane) and Jay Garrick (guest star John Wesley Shipp) combine their speed and enter Flashtime, slowing down time. As everyone in the city is frozen, the three speedsters push themselves to the breaking point to save the city and everyone in it.

Why can't Wally at least be in this episode? Why did they hate him so much?

He's going to be on Legends for some reason.

>for some reason.

They need a new red and yellow-clad black mechanic to replace Jax.

i quit the show after season 2. did it get better?

Probably so he can get some actual character which he can't in Flash since he plays second fiddle

I still wish real Jay had gotten Hunters costume

if he is, its going to be a bit silly after they already had an entire season where they made speedsters out to be nigh unstoppable gods

Season 4 is pretty good.

is season 3 skippable or would i be hopelessly lost?

I watched it and don't remember what happened so you should be fine. Oh Draco Malfoy joined the cast for awhile.

I guess attoseconds don't exist in this universe, huh?

Don't touch season 3

>where they made speedsters out to be nigh unstoppable gods
Like the comics?

cheers. ill skip right to season 4.

I haven’t touched the show in a while but isn’t CW Wally trash?

>When a nuclear bomb detonates in downtown Central City
God damn it Felicity, not again.

yeah they made him black

Where can I go to watch episode 14?

I can't put my finger on it, but him being black isn't all there is to it. Joe West and Diggle are black and great characters, Amaya and Jax are okay-ish.

Joe is great, probably one of the best things to come out of this show.
Wally... well, even forgetting the how's and why's of when he was introduced and what he was like before his powers the kid still can't act.
Probably why he was written out. Maybe he'll end up on Legends in a season or two. Be nice if they changed actor and aged him up, like the dark Future Wally.

I thought Jay just wore a plain old shirt with a lightning bolt on it?

He's joining Legends this season

CW wally is basically gohan at this point.

they want to do something cool with him but the plot gravitates into barry saving the day.

wally potentially can go faster than barry? make him save iris from savitar.

nope, barry has to be the one to beat barry.

barry gets exiled to the speeforce means it's wally's time to shine right? samurai bot injures his leg so cisco brings barry back.

it gets even worse when you have stuff like the cast didn't notice he was gone almost an entire episode (went to earth 2) and him getting a big win, but off-screen (beat starro).

It got worse, then it got better. This year's crossover was fun as fuck.

I've missed a couple episodes, is he still in jail?

Dawson's dad was best tv Flash. Prove me wrong

"Wally go take Joe somewhere safe but Iris and Supergirls sister are gonna hang with us."

it started out fine, now it's a little shakey

Supergirl's sister is a specially trained secret agent who's faced evil Kryptonians before
I miss her Kryptonite sword and exo-suit.

Iris and Felicity were useless and dead weight

Ralph shapeshifted into Devoe to clear Barry of any wrongdoing... Somehow.

Why is she a main character now?

Also devoe changed bodies twice

Because she's cute.