So Sup Forums, now that Trump has been elected, how the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

So Sup Forums, now that Trump has been elected, how the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>studied either computer science or engineering
>have a good, stable job
>earn a lot of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do? Will Trump fix it?

I forgot about this thread

>trump is gonna fix what got him elected

im gonna watch more anime and think about it

>save it for no apparent reason
are you implying this is stupid?
when should you NOT be putting a portion of your paycheck into savings?

>studied either computer science or engineering
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime
their productive hobby probably used to be fucking around with computer programming, until it became their job too

yea but they are happy, and you are not. who really is winning?

whats the problem exactly? all i got from what you said was

>hes not spending money the way i want him to

what are you a woman? are you mad cause he aint spending it on you? did your boyfriend spend $500 on a PS4 rather than take you to the beach?

The reason we have a man child epidemic is directly because of feminism. Gender relations are so shit that even participating in the dating pool isn't worth it for most men. At a primal level men are driven by a desire to provide for a woman. A man deciding that the incentives to breed are too low means a man loses his largest motivator to produce value.

As more and more men drop out of the dating pool Chads get a higher and higher portion of the women. There is an upper limit to how much this system can sustain. When there aren't enough Chads to go around, and the women can't even get NEETs to pay attention, the woman are forced to search out other ethnicities and nationalities to breed with. This is why feminism is truly a plot to genocide the white race

>So Sup Forums, now that Trump has been elected, how the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?
If Trump reinstates men's rights in the family court system, then I would consider getting married.

But right now where a woman can get half a man's money for life, child support, alimony, and lock a man up- I'm not going to risk getting married with that in place.

I don't even think Trump can fix the family court system. Its so messed up and Trump has never even mentioned it in his campaigns.

well its better that the neet problem we have. at least these fucks are working and paying taxes, you know what as long as you have a job we are free and you can do what you want. but apathy is somehing that is hated by everyone. as long as these fucks pay taxes who cares. know the neets these fucks need to go an asylum

I am this person. I make 100k+, I go to the gym, good job,etc. But my personality just sucks. I can't talk to women at all and I come across as an autist. I've gotten laid a few times mostly because I didn't really say anything the girls just liked my muscles I guess idk. How do I get a not shit personality so I can actually get a gf?

im with you man, i dont make shit but i work all day and go to school. i have no time to do shit but i have hobbies and love reading. i have dropped out of the dating life because i get no girls because im short. i can see women reaction when i ask to go out, its hopeless women want someone who they can show off to their parents and girlfreinds

>muh feels

There are more important things in society than individualistic hedonism.

If the manchildren don't grow up, take control of white women and have kids our people will die out.

Trump is a jew.
Discussion about Trump and Poland.

>If the manchildren don't grow up, take control of white women and have kids our people will die out.

how are we going to "take control" of them?

>he HIT ME!
>judge: 10 years in jail!

>he YELLED AT ME!
>judge:2.5 years in jail, and mandatory anger management classes!

>He raped me!!!! well at first i wsa horny and wanted it but i withdrew consent right before he nutted and thus he thrust a few extra times to finish himself off
>Judge: 20 YEARS IN JAIL! YOU ARE NOW ON THE SEXUAL PREDATOR LIST, and you have to let all your neighbours know wherever you move to that you were a previous rapist

you fucked this up, you can fix it bitch. Your responsibility not ours. We will be over there playing videogames whilst your eggs rot

>muh feels
you're literally the one who is having an outburst of emotion over something you cannot directly control. you're a weak minded individual.

Yeeeep

College student here, mortified of the future. Someone give it to me straight: just how bad is it out there? Women, jobs, the single life, etc.

"if everyone around you always drives like an asshole, maybe they arnt the problem"

depends how good you are at victimizing yourself based on things you think you are entitled to.

All the degenerate anime watching faggots come to defend their only source of happiness.
Pathetic, I laugh at you!!

nah people like me. i always socialize with hot girls but they would never date me

just saying man, girls are equally as desperate as guys, especially in their late 20s. Chads cant marry multiple women and most most most women have an endgoal to marry. just wait for the tables to turn, fuck bitches until then.

This.

But there is no fixing it. The fact that a woman can cry wolf over any of this shit and be believed, regardless of my character or testimony; and anything short of hard video evidence is insufficient to exonerate you, is reason enough not to get involved.

I'll at least do what makes me happy, and live in a nice house by myself, getting fit. I'll nurture the relationships that matter most with friends and family.

I only regret that my parents and grandparents may not live to see grandchildren; but at least they won't see their lives become ruined because of a psychotic future ex-wife.

My adivce:
-Make sure you're in a vocational field of study. No psychology, no history, no communications, nothing like that. Something with work experience included. Do accounting, do teaching, fuck it, do nursing.
-Find a good woman. Not the cute women. Not the hot woman. Not the funny woman. Find a good woman who will support you if things go to shit.
-Don't drink sugary drinks.

yep! just wait till pic related happens

i dont see the problem. the doctor has a super sexually experienced wife now. nothing in that picture implies she is cheating/cucking him or anything

truly

fuck you leaf. feminism has tainted the dating game in favor of alpha chads. any betas that try to date above their perceived limits can get charged with rape now.

Kek

i dunno why im arguing with you, you clearly just want to be a victim. you're not better than feminists who "cant find a good man"

yes, everyone should just forgive each other and get along i agree. The past is the past and no indicator of future events

I'm a contractor, make pretty damn decent money in drywall and painting. I'm interested in politics, I watch the news, I dont even play vidyagame anymore. I have absolutely no interest in starting a family

i really dont give a shit either way, more people like you = more sex for me, women also noticing just how much of entitled pussies you "men" are and are absolutely disgusted by it.

also notice*

fine by me

>If the manchildren don't grow up, take control of white women and have kids our people will die out.

Your hobby isn't as productive as you think it is.

they are but your not short, maybe i can get laid or a kiss, but not a dating relationship that means showing me off to family and freinds

They have jobs, they're decent enough. And if they won't have children, why force them? Then they'd be shitty parents. NEETS, they are the issue.

"Sexual experience" is preemptive cuckoldry.

i want somboedy to live in a short brown body, you will see that i get no respect from women and men over 40. they treat me like shit and ive called them out on it, they even acknoledge it

Repeal the 13th and 19th amendments.
Prevent women from entering college and the workforce.
Remove Kebab.
Remove Taco.
Remove Curry.
Shut down the Internet.

We need a war. A big one.

Something to think about. My dad's short and he hates it, he feels the same way as you. I told him about some of my friends who wear shortness well.. they don't acknowledge it and they don't mood swing (most people associate that with little man syndrome). Anyways I told him these friends don't even come off as short, like someone could ask me how tall they are and I'd probably guess 5'10 or 5'11, when in reality they're 5'5 but act cool and non-chalant like they're taller

Maybe I'm lucky, but in my relationships things have gone pretty 50/50. I've left women, women have left me. But everyone has been decent about it, and tried their best to make things work.

Never been cheated on- and I've been as experienced as the people I've been with.

I think there's an equal number of good looking/bad looking men and women in the world. If anything as guys get older they lose less "value", so I'm not sure what all the bitterness is about.

Pass out some hairy man balls?

Literally seeing coalburning slags on a daily basis. Saw two attractive girl / nigger pairs just on my walk home a bit ago.

Fuck these retarded whores, (((who))) told them this was acceptable?

PS don't mind the flag I'm American

1. wear wristbands
2. eat sandwhiches
3. get a boob job
4. go for a swim
5. yes

yea it is sad. they like our men cucked while our women screw niggers. They then expect us cucked whites to raise them nigger babies.

friend you have my exact mentality. leaf is just pissed off thinking his genetics are the end all decider. protip: if you hold yourself confidently/have confidence as an "unattractive person" (already a subjective measure), you become more attractive to women. why do you think women fucked Mick Jagger? the dude is objectively hideous...

Late 20s is TOO FUCKING OLD. Fuck these gutter sluts pissing away their best years being a cum receptacle for dozens of Chads, just to have a change of heart once she realizes her "young and attractive" period is almost over.

I want the disgusting whores to suffer 50 years of misery. It's the only justice in the whole situation.

you do realize that it's pretty common for guys to date/marry younger women right?

The cards are stacked in your favor. Mess around until you start wanting to settle down, then find someone a bit younger and be good to them.

It's called natural selection, kid. You shouldn't want these people to reproduce. Let them fall out of the gene pool and the problem solves itself.

Technology is an environmental change, and some people just aren't able to adapt to it successfully. Technology is going to be a consistent part of a future, you should not want people who do not have the mental fortitude to handle themselves with technology to reproduce.

I really like this non argument.

you're just an angry person, angry about other people's actions. you're losing an evolutionary game and it sucks i know, but best you could do is try and improve yourself. at least your mentality.

you're just jealous. jealous you're undesirable sexually, while these women literally have to open their legs to be filled. if you could pump your cum into 20+ chicks before you settle down you would; and if you wouldn't, then you're a fucking fag

>watching the shitshow you make out of everything
>watching how you attack me to solve your own inadequacies
>yeah, this isn't worth it. good luck
>you attack me even more because i'm not putting up with your bullshit

If you ask me we should round up all the manchildren and gas them.

>trying to fix the symptom rather than the cause

Good, lol

For anyone who is curious, if you concentrate on this image the skater sounds in the opposite direction (optical illusion, fun mind game)

dear god when will this pasta end?

The ride never ends

How to canada, by canada

Wrong on almost all counts. I am angry, the only thing you were right about. Casual sex is fucking degenerate, I want a wife who only wants me and wants to make me happy, which is now astronomically harder because Chad pump and dump dildo six pack doesn't give a fuck about those girls or their future either. Marrying a literal sperm bank is revolting to me on a primal level, and given the choice I'll stay single forever rather than let whores get away with their terribly stupid plan. It's the shift in the social norms, it's acceptable now to be a gutter slut and still expect some man to "man up" for her at the end.

You're projecting more than I ever did.

And be with someone who has garbage values like not controlling your vagina? Pass. I'd rather pick someone up that's 4-6 years younger and is sensible.

Enjoy my sloppy seconds, faggot!