Bendis is long gone

>Bendis is long gone
>Marvel stopped trying to push the Inhumans over the X-Men due to movieshit
>The O5 fucked off back to their own time (teen Jean even died horribly)
>original Jean is alive again
>original Logan is alive again and is getting a big push.

With all this; how is it that the X-Men line is still a dumpster fire?

I'll have you know these big metal claws ain't just for attracting mates!

teen jean is alive
O5 are still in the present.

Cyclops is the heart of the xmen. No Cyclops equals to an empty boring plot.

>this is what x-fags actually believe

Inhuman cunt.

>teen Jean even died horribly
Really. Can you explain yourself since I don't read X-men

Ok. But where is Cyclops?

H has always been the worst X-Men, the greatet X-Men stories do not have him in them. E.g. Dark Leprachaun Saga.

Sure thing, whatever you say Mr Intern.

Well, you need Cyclops back. He was the only thing that made the X Books readable in the past 10 years or more.

>original Logan is alive again and is getting a big push.
you really just answered your own question

Why would I read anyting about her? She was a huge cunt.

Because avid readers can only take so much shit up their ass. Marvel fucked X-Men since 2008. That's a decade of non-stop rape, who would return?
i still love it though, but my nostalgia googles were not enough to withstand the bullshit

The last X-Men stories I enjoyed were the Legacy run with Legion and X-Force before Marvel Now.

I'm hoping the inevitable relaunch after the Wedding will bring some good stuff in.

What wedding?

sigh

kitty-colossus

Oh. So it less then nothing.

What the fuck is the Dark Leprechaun Saga

It used to be an elf with a gun that used to kill characters left and right.

X-Men has the most convoluted history in all of capeshit. It's impenetrable even for people who have been reading capeshit for years and aren't newbies following the "what's a good jumping-on point?" meme.

Nothing can fix it short of a legitimate start-over-from-scratch reboot...but that would require doing it to the entire Marvel Universe, and fans would hate that shit.

Quintessential X-Men story starting from conflict between two cousins and involving themes of overcoming your fears, racial persecution and having to decide between protecting your loved ones and doing what's right. All of this not without obligatory love triangle and charismatic morally gray antagonists. What's also remarkable is the final battle which starts grand-scale only to end in "boys-style" mano-a-mano without the use of powers. The most thrilling experience.

>character gets some actual development and breaks form status quo
>he fucking dies
wew lad I miss him so much

>original Logan is alive again
can you really say this with a straight face the fucker never left he multiplied

No Scott. Without Cyclops, there is no real unified X-Men and no real long term plan.

For the X-Men, I think the complexity of continuity is one of the appealing factors. Things can change completely nearly anytime.

The answer is Marc Guggenheim, I believe his record is even worse than Bendis'

>all these cykfags
>only started liking him once he started becoming Mutant Hitler
>Sup Forums as been Sup Forums jr for years

makes you think

Wrong, the X-Men need more of the best ally they ever had, Captain Marvel.

What made him worse than Hitler?

But I started liking him when hr started running the school with Emma and his likability just kept going up with stuff like Utopia. Honestly just having a Mutant Rogue State ruled by a hero turned self trained military commander was amazing.

this is my favorite Cyclops page, it's Scott giving a speech only to D-F list characters very few people know like Neophyte or Evangeline Whedon or Litterbug or Unuscione.

It's very Meta, he is telling them they are also X-Men and this is also about their survival

That is so fucking cool.

Utopia should've honestly stuck as the status quo for the X-men. Gave a lot of room to develop all the side mutants in limited runs of them living their lives there.

Honestly the whole brand was ruined by the AvX crap.

Man, what a cunt. No wonder her brother hates that bitch.

fuck, now I remember the burial of Diamond Lil from that same issue.
Poor Jeffries, he made out with a robot after that