Cartoon Network uploaded this to their YouTube channel today...

Cartoon Network uploaded this to their YouTube channel today. It shows off some behind the scenes stuff for Craig of the Creek and announces that the show will be premiering on March 30th.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYvMlIGWn60

why did they greenlight this turd? it has no heart

>show about playing outside
>in an era where kids don't play outside

>people only want to see themselves on television
could your post be any more retarded

what the fuck is this cringeworthy youtuber shit?

I don't know but I'm shocked CN probably paid someone to do this

>and announces that the show will be premiering on March 30th.
They're going to premiere it earlier through their app on Feb 19th

>kids want to watch other boring kids play outside as a show
Could your post be any more retarded

Cant wait for this to fucking fail, bitch slap miller with the realization that nobody likes her preschool safer cartoon push, and promptly kills herself because she cant make CN “wholesome” anymore, and we get a proper [as] TTG season and genndy takes over SU

>and genndy takes over SU
So it can get a rushed and unsatisfying ending too?

At this point?

Hopefully

>and genndy takes over SU

Why the fuck would he do that instead of working on his own shit?

Better then ignoring the favorite characters for the writers shitty relatable tumblr OCs and taking 2 years to get 2 hours of new episodes

how would changing the showrunner change the schedule? the fuck?

Because if millers gone the schedule would most certainly get fixed. She must be fucking someone at WB hard considering shes basically doing everything in her power to ruin the channel and shes not fired yet.

>Better then ignoring the favorite characters
The show should've just been about Steven, Pearl, Amethyst, Greg, and Lars.

I read Jeff Rosenstock is doing the music for this, so I'll watch it at least once.

You forgot best gem and andy and shouldve left out lars, but over all i agree

>a proper [as] TTG season
fuck off autist

A shit ending for a shit show. Like poetry.

Only lorefags unironically think pre-season 5 Samurai Jack sucked.

Why make a show about kids having pretend aventures when you could make a show about kids having actual adventures?

who do you think the audience is for cringeworthy youtuber shit?
my little sister watches that shit all the time

They want it to be as "relatable" as possible, which in 2018 means generic blank canvas characters for the audience to project themselves onto.

If people want to see "cringy youtuber shit", they'll go on YouTube. It's not what people watch TV or go on professional apps for.

& First Ep Is Set To Premiere on VOD & The CN App on 2/19

They wanted to make a show like Recess, Kids Next Door and Filmore but didn't realize that what makes those shows work is that even though the stories are highly fantastical versions of ordinary real world kid stuff, for the characters everything is 100% real.

Craig of the Creek is like watching an episode of KND but you feel like there's a good chance that any minute the characters will get quit and decide to go home and play Gamecube instead just because they're bored.