Gay acceptance

Do you believe Gays would be accepted in society as much as they are now, if it were not for TV shows and movies that make it seem cool to have a gay friend? or it is funny when a Gay person knows a lot about fashion etc?

Do you think will continue? or will society condemn gays in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npxN6mBYs9M
youtu.be/TivVcfSBVSM?t=9m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait a minute hold on, that bottom color is definitely not fucking purple. Is it like that on every gay flag?

The media needs to stop with this agenda bullshit. No one can do anything straightforward anymore, it needs to be linked with some bullshit social stance.

no

I say shame homosexuality out of existence.

amen

Yes, the media has popularized it.
You will find tons of straight women in gay bars.
Plenty of homosexual men complain about how they're trying to hook up but all these women ruin it by showing up.
Gay acceptance has everything to do with shaming women into believing, then they in turn shame men.

I'm sure TV shows helped.

But look. We gays really don't want anything more than equal rights and to be able to walk down the street holding hands with our partners without being abused. That's happened to me many times, usually from blacks as it turns out.

I don't want to force anything on religious people at all. Like, that's just such a weird idea in the first place.

I also personally, fucking loathe trannies and social justice crap. Trans is such bullshit. I hate being associated with it.

Thats the problem though. You cannot do that... Gays have the support of the "cool" celebrities and it is fun/hip to be pro-gay. There is literally no way to fight it.

I understand it will always exist, but the way it is pushed and made out to be so normal and "cute" is pissing me off.

Well, like... there are a lot of gay people. It's not the norm but you will always find a few gays in a large room of people.

It's not "cute", being gay is just like being like any other person. A bit worse if anything, you have a few other things to worry about.

Mr. Gay Man, could you please help get rid of government regulated marriage?
I really don't like that the government has forced gay marriage on us Christians.
Although I believe you will go to hell if you don't repent of your sins, I respect your rights to choose.
I would rather that marriage be a social contract, rather than a law.
A law that I think it out of date since so many people believe that sex before marriage is acceptable.
Marriage has lost it's meaning.

A contract that says I love you or you take my stuff? No thanks.

Are you forgetting meme magic my friend? Are you so daft that you turn your back to it?

We can meme Gay culture out of existence through the will of kek.

Christians don't own marriage you faggot.

Literally any straight couple can go to city hall and marry for 40 bucks. No church involved.

Nobody is forcing gay marriage on you in any way. But you do not own marriage. Civil marriage is a secular thing.

There are Christians who also WANT to do gay marriages. It is highly presumptuous that you want to stop them from worshiping as THEY want.

Marriage does mean something, it's a recognition of a long standing family relationship. It means a whole slew of rights get taken care of.

Live and let live. I am not going to force you to bake me a fucking cake, and I'm not going to go near your church.

I learned about gay acceptance from the straight acting former criminals out on parole that turn their lives around and looked after their broken family or got a job and restarted.

The gays on TV and such are learned behavior/culture from Tumblr

You can't behave or act homosexual.

Gay is a culture, but homosexual is just sex that doesn't influence or change how queeny or faggy you project your sexual identity onto others like you're persecuted like blacks do

He's talking about the media's portrayal of it making it out to be "cute."
They always show effeminate men in movies to get women to accept it.
If they showed regular men that they found themselves attracted to that would be different.
The response might be more like, "why are all the hot guys gay?"
They might think that men who are gay are that way because they don't like women in a more social way.

I seriously don't care who fuck with who, as long as they pay taxes and are loyal to country

I think you misunderstand, I want marriage to be abolished all together.
I think the government should have no place in my personal affairs.

>Literally any straight couple can go to city hall and marry for 40 bucks. No church involved.

Thats the problem.

Marriage is a religious institution that is about making kids and trying to achieve god's pleasure and subsequently reaching heaven. It is about pleasing God, by not having sex with whoever you want, but with someone you choose before the eyes of God

How the flying fuck do faggots get this? how do they try and equate their stupid faggoty homo culture? how many gay marriages even last? shut up with that crap. Marriage is a religious institution, faggots can go bum it out somewhere before they get thrown into hell.

This is basically incorrect, because the point of marriage is that your family relationship is recognized by society at large.

I do get the "fucking gays, let's just destroy marriage out of spite" sentiment, but really, it's not going to work.

Well no, this is is just wrong. Marriage is not something that Christians own. It's about a universal thing through history and across cultures. Every religion does it. You don't own it.

You can't just do this Sharia Law thing where you take over marriage from people who don't believe in your crap. No offense, I have nothing against Christians in particular, but you need to respect people who hae a different opinions.

I've been with my husband for 10 years, we're a very boring couple, and I have no idea what faggoty homo culture is. About all my friends are straight. I basically work most of the week and drink and exercise on the weekends.

My belief is still 1 man 1 woman. I don't care what anyone thinks.

People force straight people who think like this into submission by yelling buzzwords like bigot.

>Worshipping as they want
Huh that's not how it works famalam.
Religion isn't a buffet where you can chose what you like the most. Except ofc if you are protestant.

And mariage is to protect the family.
Whatever gays do with their assholes, nothing that come out of it will go to school, be a citizen, pay taxes, produce, reproduce etc.

Would gays be more accepted by conservative people without the TV shows and gay culture?
Think about it. Your average guy that happens to be homosexual isn't going to go to pride parades or SJW rallies or anything like that, but thanks to cesspools like Commiefornia, Austin, and Massachusetts that give rise to people like Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, overly-flamboyant fags, trannies, etc., the first thing that comes to mind when the word gay is seen is someone trying to destroy religion and the West.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that's irrelevant since so many people aren't getting married anymore.
Will the government still regulate those relationships?

Are you saying that infertile straight couples can't get married?

I think "bigot" is a pointless kind of word. I'm just saying that society at large recognizes there's no reason to exclude legitimate same sex couples from marriage. It's a legal definition and we're included in it. There's no physical law that defines what marriage is, so the legal system is free to extend it so as to be non-sexist in definition.

>let's cherrypick special cases against 100% of the cases.

So you are ok with the chance that this gay society can influence your child to be gay?

>There are Christians who also WANT to do gay marriages
oxymoron

Christianity and homosexuality are mutually exclusive things. You can't be Christian and willingly practice homosexual acts. It just isn't possible.

The goal of gay marriage is destruction of marriage as an institution altogether. Any meaning that it had will die.

youtube.com/watch?v=npxN6mBYs9M

Either homosexuals must become a protected class with special rights by denying straights from gay marrying each other, or straights can gay marry each other making a mockery of any value the institution of marriage could ever hold.

Both scenarios are bad.

Gay guy here.

Gays would be more accepted if it isn't possible to detect gayness within 5 seconds of meeting someone.

If you're so weak of a parent that it can, maybe you should neck yourself.

You should be able to explain "special cases" if your view is coherent.

And, lesbian couples very often do have kids from previous relationships. In that case shouldn't they also have legal protections with marriage.

If homosexuals keep acting like they are the majority of the populace it will be banned again in 20 years.
If they just shut the fuck up about it and keep their sexual life private like every other decent human being nobody will care.

>tfw that's like saying you can't be Christian and wear clothing made of 2 kinds of materials.

Liviticus is retarded and so is anyone who follows it

Once Trump serves his two terms, President Pence will take care of it.

We will turn all the fruitcakes into vegetables, starting 2024.

> You can't be Christian and willingly practice homosexual acts.

There are Christian churches that are fine with gay marriage. UUs and Episcopals.

And other religions that do it. Liberal Jews and some Buddhists.

Who the fuck are you to tell them what their religion is? You're as bad as the Muslims.

Without getting into le hat man territory, Christianity is simply a bunch of crap anyway. I'm willing to respect your right to believe crap, but it shouldn't start to intrude on others.

This.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
" 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God."

Anyone who says otherwise isn't a Christian.

Do you keep it at home or flaunt it around like some prancing ninny?

To be honest, I could honestly care less if someone was gay. If they act like pic related however, I really wish they would just fucking kill themselves.

Keep it at home, I hate lisps and fairies

It's too frivolous a matter to bother paying attention to. They clearly can't help it, just like you can't help liking pussy(assuming you're straight)

This is p much the definition of selection bias.

>or it is funny when a Gay person knows a lot about fashion etc?

youtu.be/TivVcfSBVSM?t=9m20s

Timestamp is 9:20

Gays hate women.

The gayest thing on this earth is giving a fuck about where someone wants to put their dick.

>gays
>able to shut up
>decent human being
Yeah no. Come and join a gay parade in Canada I guarantee it will redpilled the fuck out of your mind

If it's allowed those gay people seem willing to suck random dick in front of children and reveal their asshole to the entire crowd

>faggotizing old glory

I couldn't honestly give 2 fucks about fags. As long as they don't act like sassy little tarts. No one wants to see that shit.

Michael Medved is a Neocon slimeball but he has done absolutely first rate work in his second or third career as a movie reviewer, documenting the propaganda plan to normalize homosexuality through incrementally intensifying pop cultural penetration.
To answer OP's question, let me follow a fag around all day, and interrupt him whenever he is saying or doing something, to remind him that heterosexuality exists and is the norm, and then let's see how he feels toward straight people at the end of the day.

Why do most gays have to be so feminine?

or want to wear multi coloured, pink clothing and shit in their parades?

it seems that they want to be women more then actually being gay.

Are there gay men that want to be the real old fashioned definition of being a MAN?

You're the kind of gay man I would enlist and fight for.

Pink is a nice color, it's wasted on women.

>i care about people being able to fuck children
Wew guess that makes me gay.

I think gays would have been accepted a lot sooner if the nazis had won WW2.

Masculine gays exist. They're fucking hot and effectively closested, because to an outside observer, they're just men.

if you want another mans dick in your asshole and dress and talk like a girl thats your problem
just dont force that behaviour into anybodys children through the media
i guess in some point a little of homosexuality in the media was necesary because killing someone because they just want thing up his bum is retarted
but they went to overboard with shows like modern family or having a gay personality in every sit com

>because some apples have worms, the definition of apple must be invalidated if it does not include worms

love how you manipulate language

classic liberal tactic

>Who the fuck are you to tell them what their religion is?

I'm not, but their own God is as per their holy book. Same reason you can't call yourself a good muslim and also stand in direct opposition Sharia law. That's just the way it is.

Christianity is fundamentally against homosexuality and its stance and teaching is so clear that it is inarguable unless you try to hold the belief that God hasn't spoken or God hasn't spoken clearly enough.

Look man, I am a faggot. I have looked high and low for a way that I can just do whatever I want and still hold Christianity to heart. It is not possible without warping everything beyond recognition.

You have to choose. Do you want to fuck men or do you want to be a Christian? There is no middle ground.

xD i know rite????

like why do those stupid Christians still eat shellfish??

hypocrites lol

Gay prides are the concentration of all the worst gays in a given population, which basically warps your perception of how the average gay is. Most gays are just regular guys who keep their interpersonal gay relationship strictly personal.

Not him but as someone who is in a relationship with a guy I'd like to know how Sup Forums feels about this.

Nobody I know would expect I was gay, I don't mention it or flaunt it unless it's a relevant thing to bring up and then only reluctantly. But if it's called for I don't hide it. When we're in public we're obviously a couple but we don't do pda or anything inappropriate. My bf is feminine but not stereotypical faggoty or lispy. We're both the first guys we've been with and both want to spend the rest of our lives together. We both white nationalists who voted for Trump (which means we're hated on both sides) and just want to live our quiet lives together.

How would Sup Forums view someone like me?

I do hope so. Those gay at the parade wanted to twist their body in every step as they are to reveal every inch of their body to me
I was surprised the event didn't turn out to be a giant public homo sex party

Yeah that's the problem, media thought them that being gay is something to be proud of and has to be celebrated.

It isn't - dragging the most intimate parts of your private life into the public was never celebrated no matter where you stick your dick.

Imagine heterosexuals doing that... having big parades while screaming "I love to fuck pussy" in broad daylight or opening a conversation with "Well only to be clear on the topic, you should really know that i like to lick cunts."

Fact is today nobody cares who you'd like to fuck and forcing people to care about it just because you chose to fuck differently is only annoying.

>like why do those stupid Christians still eat shellfish??

Its only hypocritical to the retarded Christians that still follow the old testament. OT is for jews, Jesus through that shit out

>tfw God hates me and decided I shouldn't have all the traits of a real man that my dad had and made me a gay, skinny manlet with a funny nose

When a man is giving me a blowjob, I like to close my eyes and imagine it's an underage fat nig nog woman's pooper gettin it all wet with diareah. Does that make me gay?

>Imagine heterosexuals doing that... having big parades while screaming "I love to fuck pussy" in broad daylight or opening a conversation with "Well only to be clear on the topic, you should really know that i like to lick cunts."
Sounds like every frat party or mardi gras

>screaming "I love to fuck pussy" in broad daylight or opening a conversation with "Well only to be clear on the topic, you should really know that i like to lick cunts."
literally frat culture

Quit your bitchin and suck my dick.

>Because an alcoholfest made by youths was always the norm accepted by society.

>muh religion
kek should've probably thought about that before you included civil rights into marriage

I have no quarrel with homosexuals. They reduce the birth rate.

It's viewed as pretty acceptable. I think the only people who complain about it are feminists. All those spring break and frat parties are kind of a big part of modern culture.

>heterosexual people never make flagrant, obnoxious exclamations regarding their sexual orientation
>is provided an example that is very normalized in American culture
>that doesn't count

Nobody knows I am gay, but I can pretty feminine when I am pleasing a stronger guy with my boyhole. It's the best of both worlds desu.

The media portrayal of homosexuals is wrong and have given the wrong image to most people who don't care to educate themselves on the matter.

Most people have this image of a gay man with a high pitched voice that dresses extravagant and is extremely feminine and for lesbian women the stereotype of a fat manly acting woman but it is quite the contrary most gay men dress and behave "manly" they just like other men same goes for women.

And let's not talk about bi/ trans etc most people don't have a clue and it is due to the lack of proper sexual education.

And most lgbt communities haven't helped educate people , they have a lot of hate in them and I can't blame them since those people received a lot of hate since their birth so it is an endless cycle also gay prides that you mentioned are not a representation of gay people it just shows how much pressure and hate a lot of gay people received that they want to express themselves like that.

The only way to fix this , is for countries to have proper sexual education programs.

And to address your questions about reproduction homosexual couples can have children together with the help of other couples/individuals or just adopt one of the gazillion kids in need of a family.

WHY THE FUCK DID WHO YOU STICK YOUR PENIS IN BECOME A POLITICAL ISSUE? IT SHOULD BE A PERSONAL CHOICE AND NOBODY'S BUSINESS.

morality doesn't change in the same way God doesn't change

just because faggots don't have to be stoned as per messianic law being fulfilled does not mean faggotry stops being any more immoral than it was originally, to the extend of meriting stoning

give Romans 1 a long, careful read

especially the end

What i want to say is, that there is a place and a time for everything.
At a frat party where much alcohol is involved nobody would bet an eye at this behaviour.
There is a code of conduct to every situation - of course you can boast about your sexual whatevers at a party when everyone else is drunk or in a circle of friends that know you.

The problem with a lot homosexuals is that they don't seem to know what or when the appropriate time is to talk about their sexuality.

A heterosexual person that would take the wrong time and place to start that topic would also be looked down upon - so why should I accept it with gays?

If you dare to exclude people from anything based on their gender identity, you are a sexist bigot. Unzip for me would ya?

God doesn't hate you.

Have some comfort with 1 Cor 6:9-11

>The problem with a lot homosexuals is that they don't seem to know what or when the appropriate time is to talk about their sexuality.
I have literally only told one person in my life that I'm gay because he was supposed to be my roommate in college and was a die-hard liberal that asked me what I thought of gays after me and him got into a heated argument about politics (I'm a conservative). I ended up moving rooms and haven't told my current roommate/suitemates.

Psychologists actually consider it a sign of good mental health when homosexual people are open about their sexual orientation, which makes sense considering I'm a fucking mental wreck and I'm in the closet.

meant for

1 coronations is new testament though.

see

Gays would be accepted if nobody knew they were gay.

and a gay pride parade is an inappropriate time to express your sexuality? I mean spring break parties just takes over whole locations unannounced at least homos announce where it's going to be so you can avoid it.

>The problem with a lot homosexuals is that they don't seem to know what or when the appropriate time is to talk about their sexuality.
What do you mean by "talk about their sexuality"? You mean like just scream "I love cocks" randomly at people? Sure that's not appropriate behavior and I apologize if that's something you routinely experience. I mean like I'll mention I have a boyfriend or say that I'm gay if I'm asked is that the kind of thing you mean?

>a lot
doesn't mean all...
I have made both observations personally and i know there are homosexuals that have this feeling for basic human behaviour.
These are the same gays that are often utterly annoyed about how they are shown in the media and think that some of the behaviour is distasteful.

But i have also seen the other kind far more often. People who shove you their gayness in the face, no matter how and if you care at all.
I'm indifferent to gays, their sexuality doesn't interest me one bit.

But a person who seems to define their whole existence on their fuck stories is a fucking annoying retard for me, no matter if gay or not.

So here is some equality for you, fuck who you want but don't be an obnoxious cunt about it.

>9-11
Holy shit gays caused 9-11

amen

Fuck gay men and fuck their homo agenda

can i suck in his place?

I want faggots to shut the hell up already.

Yes I think that having a parade about who you fuck is inappropriate... no matter what your sexual preference is.

For the answers of the rest of your post look here.

N-no! T-that's what they want.

>there's quite gays who don't shove it in peoples faces and those that do
>I've seen a lot more of the latter
well no shit

What blows my mind about gay culture is no one should ever know your sexual preference. Gays say "we are ridiculed for being who we are!" But I have met many eccentric men who act what you would call "gay" but are straight.

So it is actually gay culture that has taken certain personality traits and attatched them to being Gay. It's their own fault they are "ridiculed", because otherwise no one would think you're gay, just an interesting eccentric guy. Now I have also met gays who act "straight" but I digress.

>I've been with my husband

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate faggot

I think gays would be much better integrated with non-gay society if they just wnet on with their lives and stopped telling everybody how gay they are all the time

ditto trans people, if you took the time and effort to go from looking like a man to looking like a woman then don't go around telling people you're a man-to-woman, just tell people you're a woman and get the fuck on with things

>rowdy sex fueled drug and alcohol induced fuckfest in the middle of the streets
perfectly fine
>parade about not hating yourself for your sexuality that has a tendency to get somewhat explicit at times
completely inappropriate

I really don't like gay pride parades. They're not necessary and often embarrassing but let's not pretend like there's not a huge double standard.

You right about the gay part that they should act normal rather than being feminine and talking with a lisp and pretending to have a broken wrist.

But dude trannies hiding the fact that there not women is retarded they shouldn't try to trick anyone or be pissed that people say that their men when it's the truth. Gas them all to be honest

But drugs and sex on the streets is what you degenerate faggots do

They'd probably quit tellin' if people quit caring. Won't happen though because everyone is obsessed with who everybody else is fucking. Nosy people, etc.

Never said that i'm perfectly fine with a sex fueled drug and fuckfest...
Just having the exact same standard for every human being.
That pulling your sexual orientation in aspects of the public life where they don't belong is looked down upon.

Trying to argument that gays should have the right to present their sexuality in a context that would be inappropriate for everyone else just because appropriate times and places exist doesn't count.

I'm ok with gays having their fare share of floorspace on a sex expo.
I'm ok with gays marching for whatever they want.
But combining the two is just utter bullshit and the failure to see this, or to speak against this indecency is one of the main parts why people get sick of the gay community.