Least cucked colleges

HS Senior doing college apps here.

I'm looking for a large college(15k+) that is not infested top to bottom by SJWs, and at the same time is a top school.

Preferably on the east coast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rWxcwB40GS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's my list so far.

>asking after the November 1 ED deadline
>asking the day of November 15 ED deadline

Go to a big state uni and find your clique. Academics are shit everywhere unless you do STEM.

>ivy league
>pay lots of shekels for your education goy
>enjoy your leftist indoctrination goy!
>please apply!

BYU. They take a hard stance against degeneracy.

>any of those schools
>not cucked

Pick one

don't go to college unless you absolutely have to for whatever job you want, it's basically debt enslavement atm

>Vanderbilt
fucking love this place started by a guy from a small village in the Netherlands in which I was raised. It's called de bilt though, but van der means from the.

Been busy working. I'm gonna major in biomedical engineering, and study premed
>Pay 6000000 shekels a year
>Get a good return

Purdue

Auburn

I am hauling ass to get into Marquette University in wisconsin.

My act was a 29 so I'm probably set but my GPA right now is bad because I have to catch up on homework but cumulative is 3.75

RPI in upstate New York

its as close as you can get to seeing what a society would look like if you took thousands of internet shut ins and forced them to live together.

the schools ratio of men to women is high, so if you want to meet women you have to drive somewhere.

Do your own research fuckstick

BYU is a cult school for brainwashed heretics.

Come to Sparty!

It's not so bad.

Could be easy

Just get top recommendations and have a good essay

OP listen to me look at The Citadel or VMI.
The 4 years will suck ass beyond belief (not just the first year that sucks worse) but are the most anti SJW colleges in the country.

University of Chicago is probably the least cucked of the big schools.

>UC

Isn't the crime there really bad? I know it's in the Chicago suburbs but I don't hear good things about it. Worse than Temple

I graduated from Vandy recently. Kickass school, you'd like it.

Just moved here and it's fine. Just stay in Hyde Park or downtown. People walk around with their families to Whole Foods and shit all day. Southside is really the only bad area.

>not infested top to bottom by SJWs
>top school

Good fucking luck, no such thing exists.

>
>Brigham Young University is a private research university located in Provo, Utah, United States.

>It is owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Ohio State has one of the most uncucked schools of education in the country.

go to melon uni

>apply to liberal one
>find other Sup Forumsiticians on campus
>????
>MAGA

>Apply to liberal college
>Get indoctrinated
>Sea of SJWs
>No STEM

Clemson U

>hot girls
>94% white
>top 20 public university
>cheap town
>great football team
>hot girls
>on a lake
>mostly smart southerners and others from NC, VA, MD, FL

Flagler College, St Augustine FL. Stunning campus, right-leaning professors, the beach is always less than 5 min away, so much history.

And it's private. When I was there some students tried to put together a LGBT group on campus and the President just said nope. It was glorious

>tfw Harvard engineer

i graduated from Ohio State. I had a really fun time
>tfw i miss waking up at 6 to start tailgating at 7am for an 8pm game

i am all of a sudden i am filled with melancholy. Never graduate boys.

Also as a Chicago native, the campus is probably one of the safest places in the city. UChicago employs what I believe is the largest private security force in the country. So you don't have to deal with crime like elsewhere.

Georgetown University. I don't have stats on hand, but it's a lot of rich white people and asian women. Let me tell you a story of our lord and savior, the based president of the university.

BLM from the city was protesting outside his building, stopping anyone from getting in on a work day. He works on campus, so this is disruptive to literally everyone, but the nogs don't have jobs so w/e. Ol' jacky G comes up with a plan. He goes outside and tells them that they can come back and have the protest IN HIS OFFICE and take pictures and everything to show that no, he's not a RACISS and yes he supports BLM. Many people, myself included, thought he was a cuck at this point.

Lord, were we wrong. The time slot he gave them, after they dispersed? 1 am on a Saturday night. About 8 people showed up, he just left the door unlocked and left nothing valuable inside. He knew the nogs would be out being degenerates at that hour of the night, so he baited them into leaving. The pics from that night are great, let me see if I can find any.

If you have the grades, Georgetown is fantastic. Also highest ranked undergrad english department in the country, if that's your thing. Stem is pretty weak. It's great for a classical education. Theology classes are mandatory, as are classes on history. No hiding behind gender studies here.

OSU. (Oklahoma)
Hardly any sjws

Also a few years ago somebody did a tinder survey and we have the second most attractive undergrads in the country. The average here is a soft 7 blonde, and the typical undergrad class is 55% female. Nobody graduates a virgin unless you really want to be one.

University of Chicago is actively telling students not to go there if theyre looking for safe spaces and trigger warning.

UVa has a pretty substantial republican sanctuary, though the minorities have gotten pretty uppity in the past 5 years

just know that all non-liberal circles exist in fraternities

A lot of it depends on what you study. I went to Maryland, which at the time already had a budding SJW movement, but never dealt with them because I was in the business school.

>That Hank Hill ass on the right

To say nothing of the gorgeous campus. And forty upboats for classical education; had I been more enlightened in my youth, I would've tried to get such an education in college.

All of these colleges are some of the most cucked out safe spaces in America.

Is this bait?

The Citadel.

Is it absolutely essential to attend college? The cost will indebt you for years, unless you have free tuition or grants. Have you considered studying overseas in Eastern Europe, where the cost would be much lower and the SJW nonsense largely nonexistent?

If you're in a pre professional program you want to go to a small school to get more face time with the department. Getting research opportunities, rec letters or even just the basic courtesies that come from having a good rapport with your professors is invaluable.

Undergrad is a colossal waste of time, and if you're actually cut out to be a doctor, it's likely you're going to find yourself bored and disengaged from undergrad, especially if you go somewhere with moderate to large class sizes (I.E. all multiple choice tests)

Biomed degree programs are, sadly, nothing but busy work and exams, and by the time you graduate you'll have seen the same general bio concepts so many times that you'll want to swallow a shotgun.

Virginia Tech is pretty good. I expect it to decline further the longer dr.sands is leading it. So get it while it's fresh.

I was fortunate enough to be born to rich enough parents to actually take the 4 years to educate myself in a variety of subjects, with law school lined up for next year. The campus is gorgeous, and we just had another renovation project finish up putting in brand new dorms and a sports facility.

Not much opie can do if he wants to be a doctor, though.

Clemson, NC State, Georgia Tech, University of Florida, UVA. If you insist on a private school, George Mason.

That's awesome. I could've had an opportunity like that had I been more diligent in high school. I still appreciate the education I received and my current lot in life, but if I could do it all over again, I'd study classics and go to law school.

University of Miami. My friend goes there and he said that when Trump won they had parties broke out

Sure there is, you're actually more competitive for medical schools if you have an atypical degree track, you'll just need to put more work in studying for the MCAT since it won't be almost entirely rehash.

Mason is public.

Most of what the mainstream considers "top schools" are going to be private SJW infested shitholes.

Don't you still need certain prereqs though?

Came to post this

Cool, did not know that.

Oberlin College

4 semesters of chemistry
2 semesters of biology
1-2 semesters of the math they want

"pre reqs"

Ole Miss. We had a few guys hang a noose around a statue dedicated to a black guy. It's the deep south, so most people are warry of blacks. It's a great place to go to school.

English, calculus, biology, chem, chem with lab, organic chemistry, physics. Most meds schools require a year of each

Well slap my ass and call me Sally

>and if you're actually cut out to be a doctor,
Idk man, being a doctor seems to have more to do with hard work and perfectionism than mental stimulation. If you can get through the grind that is undergrad with a ~4.00, I'd say you're set for the time being.

Northeastern University

Have fun :)

Least cucked colleges are probably private Christian schools. So liberty, PCC, etc.

Except they're so uncucked they're cucked in a different way.

Just man the fuck up and go to a state college in a redpilled state and befriend the obvious redpilled men.

i recommend ASU.

Bet half the girls are coalburners, if my experience in the Deep South is any indication.

>that is not infested top to bottom by SJWs, and at the same time is a top school

bruh

I left off Physics like this user said

But, really, it's very manageable and it's something I wish I had done instead. You don't learn a heck of a lot in 4k level endocrinology/immunology/neurobiology, but you sure spend a lot of time doing the ungodly amount of prep work for the exams.

Biomedical Engineering is not a thing. You will be unemployable without graduate work. Major in Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering. Beware of meme majors that are totally unmarketable.

mfw when I'll make the same as a woman that went to Cornell and I went to shitty community college.

Is Texas A&M uncucked?

Seconded. Doing a theology major at Georgetown now and it's great. I hadn't heard that about deGioia that's fantastic

Texas A&M

>east coast
Try the south.

Prolly the least cucked school is Texas A&M, then any school that's in the SEC

this faggot's right, RA terms, professor recommendations, and easier EC's is invaluable.

pic related

Went to med school for a year and was astonished at the scientific illiteracy of my peers. Most were blowhards that wanted to gloss over need to know info so they could pass, no real passion. I finally realized I had no interest in caring for other peoples health when nearly all cases are preventable with diet and exercise unless you specialize. I can't get paid in good conscience just to tell people to eat healthier and exercise.

Very

Senior at UCF here. I haven't seen the GOP club near the student union in 2-3 years.

Look up "Slut Walk"

I have no regrets, but it's pretty liberal.

Absolutely.

What makes you think it's all hard work and perfectionism? Hell, undergrad barely makes you think like a clinician. I'd even argue that pre med programs hinder your ability to critically think. Content is boiled down to 1st degree application of facts, and sometimes just fact regurgitation.

that's actually surprisingly low. Thought they would be at the top of the job market.

This is now an Aggie thread

youtu.be/rWxcwB40GS4

You actually like it at UCF? In spite of the parking shitshow, the piss poor research endowment (lack of faculty) and ridiculous lecture sizes?

Cornell has underground /based/ness, but there is some occultists and narcissists tied in if you are okay with that.

Even STEM can be garbage. The study itself is great but the instructors are some of the most annoying dipshits I've ever met, and also unhelpful for the assignments you're supposed to do.

Delayed a course so I could do it the subsequent year. Then that subsequent year he made me do a lot of extra shit because I did it for the second time and supposedly did assignments first time (yh if I drop your course that lasts 10 weeks after the first week I really did all assignments). Then I also failed the alternative work I got graded on because I simply didn't do the course the first time. So I now need to do an extra year just for that cancerous shit course. And it wasn't even useful for anything.

That shit cost me so much time and also money. Because now I don't have my degree while I have everything else finished and have to wait for that shit course. And employers are asking for degrees so its really a double fuck you since I 1: got to pay 2k for a year JUST FOR THAT SHITTY COURSE. 2: I struggle applying for jobs since I haven't officially got my degree yet.

tl;dr
STEM is great in terms of studying, absolute shitter garbage in terms of instructors. Social sciences often have better lecturers / instructors from the experience I got in my minor.

Okay, what the hell was Sumlin expecting with no one behind Knight except for Hoobie?

I live near SU, it is super cucked. Don't be a faggot and go to RIT. Big Trump support here among the STEM students and professors. SJW shit is kept to a minimum.

WPI is not totally free from social justice cuckery, but they're pretty based. It's probably your best bet on the east coast if you want a bullshit-free STEM school.

If you want to go to med school as a white male, ALL THAT MATTERS IS GPA AND MCAT. Major in whatever is easiest and covers the prerequisites for med school. You will need at least a 3.8, so drop any class that looks hard. Do not ruin your chances to get into med school by majoring in engineering or hard science.

t. Engineer who never got into med school even though smarter than 80% of doctors.

Texas A&M

>Top 20 public
>Great football team
>Clemson a game away each year

Thanks for the kek.

Yeah, I pretty much said that earlier in the thread you fucking echo.

>Yale
Lmao that is the *most* cucked school in existence.
Over here at Emory-riddle we had people flying trump flags and MAGA hats after election day, the only liberal professors are secluded to the COAS building

I've just realized that Jesuit universities tend to be pretty based

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Sumlin is a damn good recruiter. Hopefully we'll find a star QB with next year's freshman class. As for Hoobie, he might as well go back to partying at Blinn

What about Liberty? Falwell jr. endorsed the hell out of Trump and pretty much told every liberal to fuck outta his school