Michelle Obama 2020

Now that we know that Trump is elected it might be an interesting idea to begin predicting the next election. I've had a bunch of friends on social media, both liberal and conservative, say how they would vote for Michelle Obama in 2020.
I've asked a few of them as to what shes accomplished and all I was told were vague answers of how
>she's been a role model for young black women
>she has helped bring peace to a suffering nation
When I asked for details I was met on all occasions with being called
>misogynistic
>an idiot
>a racist
The person who said I was racist blocked me before I could respond. Appearantly Dwayne the rock Johnson might even run. I really can't see Trump winning a second term with all of these pop icons running.
>post predictions for 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kanye

Why not Weird Al?

Fuck if I was in a timeline where this shit happened I would kill myself no joke

Heard it here first:
Chris Van Hollen

This. Californians unironically want this.

Why do girls look at the president for a role model? Just look at the Kardashians.

What if Trump fucks up so much in office because of his lack of experience that it ends up creating a demand for a "normal" or "boring" politician among the population?

Howard Dean 2020.

I expect they'll try shove someone down the throats again.

Pay attention though. The players will be in motion soon. They will think about it now, but it takes a long time to prepare. Make a list of likely candidates and watch if they start: "giving speeches".

Trump did trial runs for his MAGA speeches to test the waters for the election, even.

Just give me a boring white guy.

After the nigger and trump I'll need a breather

YAAAAAH

>Now that something unpredictable 4 years ago happened, let's try to predict what will happen in 4 years.

Go back to 2006 and tell yourself that the next to presidents will be a nobody black guy named Barack Hussein Obama and then Donald Trump.

Elizabeth Warren
Corey Booker
Michelle Obama
Chelsea Clinton
Al Franken
Tim Kaine
Kanye West

Oh please we saw that people would want a democrat in office after bush had such a high disapproval rating, add onto that Obama was the "change" candidate in a time of recession. Now Trump is the change candidate, but seeing all the Bern outs and anti trump protests its highly probable he won't win against a pop icon like Dwayne Johnson or Michelle or even Kanye. Hell Leonardo DiCaprio could run and people would vote for him

martin o malley
the democratic cuck who was polling at 1% during the primaries because everyone focused on bernie or hillary

Does anyone see a possibility of a candidate challenging trump for the republican 2020 ticket?

Everyone at the NY Times is claiming it'll be Liz Warren w/ Corey Booker as VP. (I think Castro could be dark horse VP pick tho.) Obviously Warren will be top of the ticket.

Just say no to dynasties.

DJT 2017-2024
Ivanka -2025-2033
Baaron 2034-2042 ( youngest ever at 36)

>Warren

Shrill, screeching, less charismatic version of Bernie Sanders

>Booker

Not bad but he's a Jersey politician with nothing to show for accomplishments.

>Michelle

No political or business experience.

>Chelsea

Nepotism. Especially with the new info that she basically used the Clinton Foundation as her personal bank account.

>Franken

Politican from East Bumblefuck. Only won his seat because of illegal votes from felons.

>Kaine

The running partner of the candidate who got BTFO by Trump? Sure, if you want a laugh.

>Kanye

Sure, it'd be worth it just to see the debates.

Eric keeps control of Trump tower, I can see that

hindsight 20/20

write down some predictions tonight and stash them away for 4 years from now, just for fun.

Don't forget Al Franken is only popular because of being cucked out of owning SNL

That 8 year rule needs to be extended to spouses

Good. I'd love to see that ticket get BTFO.

If they want to appeal to white blue collar Democrats they need to run Biden/Booker. Any other ticket will lose.

Me.
My first act as president would be to revise the part in the constitution that says foreign-born citizens can't be born in America, after all it is going to be 2020.
Then I'll bring this unruly colony under the firm and ever-wise hand of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

MABA
Make America Britain Again

THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk

woah oh black betty obamalam

Webb/sanders

I thought we were cool after brexit?
Are the British our greatest enemies once again?

I saw some cuckmobile with an obama 2040 sticker driving around new jersey a couple months ago and I was triggered as fuck

I unironically want this.

he was polling at one percent because he's utter shit and apparently has a large family

Trump 2020
Trey Gowdy 2024-2032
Some lib cuck 2032-2036
Donald Trump jr 2036-2044
Some lib cuck 2044-2048
Based Barron 2048-2078 he is so based we forget about term limits. Only leaves due to wanting more time to fuck super models.

Nah mate, harambe only got 15,000 votes nationwide this year,

doubt she will do any better next election.

I guess I gotta redo this Pepe already to be more Wookie looking.

Just think of us as your new greatest allies, guy.

If we all got one thing out of this election, it is getting to see dope ass Barron Trump more often.

Ratboy should run again. It'll be funny.

The only thing notable I ever heard that she did was some retarded school lunch policy. Did she even do anything else worth mentioning?

You're not supposed to kill yourself without taking others with you.

It needs to be extended to all first degree relatives: husbands, wives, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers. The US was never intended to be run by dynasties.