MAGA hat in a glass box

>MAGA hat in a glass box

explain

Posterity

I dunno, I thought he was going to put it on. Maybe it was his first one made?

Those things are basically collector's items now

>He doesnt know

Also checked

It was an enormously successful icon of the campaign. One of Trump's first late night show appearances the host accurately observed that the iconic red cap was key to the popularity.

And maybe that was the first or whatever, to boot.

I swear this hat will be in museums in the future as a sign of working-class and rebellion.

He just won the e-sports tournament and he's about to be presented with his non-traditional looking trophy

who is this qt3.14?

he broke the glass box

For some reason I want to go balls deep into Kellyanne Conway, there's just something about her that makes me think she'd be a fucking whore in bed.

It'll be a holy relic of Terra in 40000 years

That's Hope Hicks. Trump's communications secretary. That's who reporters call when they want to interview Trump.

It is the first one. Plus there's an enchantment on it.

Do you suppose she keeps her phone in her panties and has it set to vibrate? That would get me to call to inquire about a Trump interview.

I just had a shameful and pathetic orgasm. I feel guilty.

Hope Hicks is the overall boss (in the shadows) of the Trump campaign since day one.

She was the first team member he selected and handled everything behind the scenes.

Looks ridiculously like the last girl I was seeing.

Blowup dolls don't count, you kangaroo nigger.

>when the worst roaster in the squad hit you with some unexpected heat

>Trump's communications secretary is literally a Hick
HAHA DRUMPFKINS BTFO YET AGAIN #NOTMYPRESIDENT

I was waiting for Trump to smash that glass with a bare fist a put the hat on.

She looks like the kind of woman who's into degrading, humiliating sex.

Ok

See Bannon there - laid back, fat dude, eschewing a suit for a blazer and trousers, not giving a fu...

>based

Hillary lost, get over it

That hat will be put in history books. It really is the icon of the entire election cycle.

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE
THE PEOPLE SPOKE
ELECTORAL COLLEGE WAS MADE BECAUSE WASHINGTON HATED AMERICANS
REEEEEEE