Is earth really flat? Why are (((they))) hiding the truth?

Is earth really flat? Why are (((they))) hiding the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-of-sight_propagation
imgur.com/iB89TnJ
youtube.com/watch?v=DChIeR5bO-4
n2yo.com/space-station/
discord.gg/vVvDrDN
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE
youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not this retarded shit again.

mmmk

Really?

>unironically believing the earth is a globe
wew

How do flatfags explain earthquakes then?

Is it the mole people?

>rise to eye level
>camera is looking downwards
also airplane flight paths prove flat earthers are faggots

tectonic plates still exist on the plane dipshit

> actually being this stupid

Education isn't that hard to come by, btw

OK, so riddle me this smart guy.....where are the plates moving to?

Towards the "ice wall"? What happens when they reach the edge? Do they fall off and hit all the turtles on the way down?

>good goyim, the earth is round why would we ever lie to you?

no. the earth is definitely not flat. It may not be a sphere, but if it is something else, it would require some bizarre sort of physics to explain curves over water surface.

That said. Look into it yourself. Much (though certainly not most) of the flat earth community is just instigating people to ultimately not take their most basic assumptions for granted. Especially not in the case of the very nature of the world they live on. If you can't produce a single cogent argument for why the earth is round you're not really any better than flat earthers. In fact. You're worse, because despite maybe being wrong, at least their not just eating something up despite that information seemingly conflicting with the senses/intuition.

Is a round earth intuitive, or do you just assume that because it has been hammered into you since forever.

Earth is a sphere. Why? Why take my word for it? That's entirely the point. Look into it. There are ways to falsify a flat earth that do not depend on shooting yourself to the moon (or else even leaving the surface of the Earth).

It's not a perfect sphere jesus. No wonder there isn't 8 inches every square mile when there is a fucking mountain in the way.

Fuck that's a great pepe

we get it, you're REALLY deep into this whole pretending-to-be-retarded thing you have going

>fly straight in one direction for days
>arrive right back at original departure location
wew who would've guessed

Don't steal it, leaf

explain this

>knowledge of a spherical earth predates jews
>knowledge of a spherical earth occurred in cultures with no contact with jews

let me guess, jews are actually ayyylmaos too, right?

>globecucks get triggered this easily
hows that jew dick taste?

If the earth was fucking flat, then you would be able to access radio towers so much farther than you can already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-of-sight_propagation

We cannot however due to the fact the earth is curved, thus physically limiting the range of the radio towers, regardless of their strength.

>linear measure
>square mile
>wut

fucking god damnit Taylor Swift go home

DELETE THAT

great circle
noun
noun: great circle; plural noun: great circles

a circle on the surface of a sphere that lies in a plane passing through the sphere's center. As it represents the shortest distance between any two points on a sphere, a great circle of the earth is the preferred route taken by a ship or aircraft.

According to these retards you are moving in a circle around the plane.

Soo...you have no answer.

Yeah, I thought so

what is wrong with that assertion though?

You're just a goldmine tonight keep 'em comin'.

Why are they? The other side of the earth is where they keep their jew gold.

If Earth is flat then why can't I see its edge when flying in a plane? Checkmate autists.

yeah, I also heard them say that if we sail too far we might fall right off the side of the planet! Worse yet, we would fly a JET right off the side, too!!!

if yall keep saying the horizon rises to eye level one more time im gonna go insane. IT DOESNT

imgur.com/iB89TnJ

youtube.com/watch?v=DChIeR5bO-4

STOP STEALING MY FUCKING PEPES LEAF!!!!!!

Maybe because they are light-years away.

It's clearly flat. Next time your on a flight take a look yourself. It's not necessarily a square either. But it's definitely flat, and circular but not spherical and the moon and sun are A LOT close than we think. Ask yourself, why is the sun visible 24 hours a day in some parts of the North Pole??? How does the fucking moon have clouds behind it? Open your fucking eyes.

common core education doesnt teach you a god damn thing by the way.

there's a reason why everyone keeps pushing it. there is literally no justification to think the earth is round other than the fact you've been told this your entire life.

Ever heard of earths tilt? make a solar system simulation you will understand how it works.

Because its not true.

You can go In to space and see for yourself.

>Thumbnail is from 2012
No self-respecting human being should watch that video.

Very nice Pepe's

WOW you are a fucking moron if you really think that picture proves your precious ball

its called adjusting a fucking camera Henrik, you could produce that illusion without changing your elevation at all, simply by putting a camera on the ground.

>tfw globecucks really are that delusional...

>HOLY SHIT EARTH IS FLAT, GOTTA CALL MY FRIEND IN THE UK
>...hello?
>DUDE THE EARTH IS FUCKING FLAT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
>fuck off man it's 3am here
>DON'T BE ABSURD, IF THE EARTH IS FLAT THAT MEANS IT'S SUNNY EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME
>fuck off damnit I'm going back to sleep
>FUCKING GLOBETARD

How do I tell my friend in the UK that time zones don't exist and he was just lying about it being dark when it was still bright here?

That's where I'm getting at, so, when the north pole gets closer to the sun than Morroco is every year, why hasn't all the ice melted?

Is this just a meme or are there people stupid enough to believe this?

I mean surely people who claim to be educated can't be that fucking retarded, I want to believe it's just some disguised Australian and leaves having some keks

Dude, stop. This is why no one likes you.

STOP!
STOP!
STOOOOOPP!!!

THOSE ARE MY RETIREMENT PEPES!!!

FUCKING DELETE THEM NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGWARGGLEBARRGLEBARGGLE!!!!!!!!!

they have though, fool

This

they sure spend a lot of money keeping us from the truth.

n2yo.com/space-station/

Lets assume the earth is flat.

why would they want us to believe it was a globe instead?

I mean with most conspiracy theories there is at least some sort of motive. fluoride in the water to make the populace more docile. weather control to create natural disasters.but why lie about the earth being flat?

I mean the earth being flat vs round has zero value. whatever the truth is its the truth. why hide it?

it would be like a conspiracy that said the moon is made of cheese. so what? its still just a large mass in the vicinity of earth and it still serves its purpose. sure, it is odd that it is made of cheese, but for all intents and purposes it just doesn't matter and wouldn't be worth lying about.

so why lie about it? if it really is naturally flat then what profit do you see from saying its round?

discord.gg/vVvDrDN

Discuss

I stole them too
so have this pepe( I didnt see it in a long time)

i know you're just a shitposting kangaroo but actually time zones and the way light follows our locally illuminating sun prove a flat, not a fantasy ball one

here is an ancient japanese pepe

I have a bachelors degree in geology and flat earth is the only theory with actual concrete evidence

1. They have, by tiny amounts
2. We move slowly on the scale of the universe, they move too.

Because they too move at comparable speeds. Plus like the other anons said that they have changed and they're so far away that by the time they would change (as in their light reaching us) that generation has been dead for centuries.

Keep them coming

>buildings
>viewed from 60miles away

Name multiple buildings you can view from 60miles away

I know but I need to explain it to my retard UK friend

He called me an idiot when I said if the Earth was round I (and every other Australian) would have fallen off into space because of gravity

You will never access my main double-encrypted dead-mans-switch pepeleaks file tho, jew

I have rares so rare you would sell me the temple mount just to gave upon one of them for a second

Either China is behind that sun, or you're retarded.

I've never seen something so stupid ever in my life

I don't understand what this picture is implying

just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE

Flat does not mean that there is no substance beneath the earth. Think of it like a thick disk.

if it's yours floder it's impressive.
also I have rare wojaks.

good night.

you cant believe anything you read on Sup Forums!

why is that, jew?

they talk about flat earth all the time! -runs off to post more flat earth

Retard.
Sunbeams use trigonometry.
If the sunbeam is being spread over a larger area ie during the morning and the evening it'll be cooler. When it is overhead, and focused on a smaller area, it is hotter.
Nothing to with a flat earth, trigonometry works on spheres obviously.

Already have that one.

moving through a vacuum(space) is different than moving through nitrogen and oxygen

ok flatfags how do you explain this? youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4
(skip to 14:00)

why do you guys keep debating over flat earth, when what we all really need to be talking about is how we're really in a geocentric, not a heliocentric, solar system.

Lying on the internet does you no good McCain

disprove it you fucking asshat

Would you like to trade? I have a Kik I'll give you if you would like to. I have multiple level 11 Pepe's never before seen

It's as if Earth was big and required a lot of energy to heat up.

once you properly understand what perspective is and why the sun looks like its "sinking" even though its just getting farther away, you will understand that it cannot possibly be disappearing behind some supposed curve, when your own eyes show you nothing but an utterly flat plane extending in all directions, no matter how high you are

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (Rev 7:1)

O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit (Jeremiah 16:19)

if only i was at home and could take a picture of my diploma. Florida State University class of 2010

Stay woke senpai

>believes the earth is flat hundreds of years after the debate ended
Why are Americans and Mudslimes so retarded?

If its flat why do hurricanes spin counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere while spinning clockwise in the southern hemisphere. Also why do three cell models of the atmosphere accurately predict atmosphere thickness while a flat earth model would not.

Thats not how gravity works you retard.

as a physicist I can confirm this

flat earth is the stupid shit ever.

its like rationalising with a feminist,

why am i not suprised a fuckin leaf is a globecuck

Saved, I made this now.

Tell me, what is the reason you can't see the ground extending forever into infinity in this picture? Is it because the ground beyond the horizon is curving downwards away from you, and thus blocked by the ground nearer to you?

of course not. what an utter absurdity.

100% flat.