Ha ha ha they formed a stack like tsum tsums so funny

>ha ha ha they formed a stack like tsum tsums so funny
>the white one sounds autistic how progressive
>what, actual humor and plot? That might be too intense for our audience
Fuck this show

Is it about a gay throuple? I always just assumed it was

It's comfy.

It kinda is, but only in the sense that it's easy for fujofags to implant their headcanons because it's so boring
They are actually all brothers, but the plot is just these bears do things humans do
It'd be fine if the things they were doing were done in an interesting way
But no

>comfy
Fuck you and any other brainless faggot who cant come up with any other reason to justify watching shit then use that word

>how progressive
Ice acts the way he does because of how he was raised. I don't think the crew has ever said that he's actually autistic.

>plot
Not sure why you'd think that's necessary. It's just a slice of life show, and there is continuation.

>Not sure why you'd think that's necessary.
I dont want lore, i want something like episodic comedic plots
>It's just a slice of life show
And thas why its shit, SOL is cancer and proof japan deserves a third nuke

>SOL is cancer
Opinion discarded.

>liking SOL
Opinion discarded

It always amuse me that panda wants to bang a human (and almost did it). Its like zoophilia its fine as long the bear concent

Enjoy you're fourth season, OP.

Suck my asshole, jek

>"Aw bros, my senpai, I can't believe I can't find my iPhone X, how am I going to watch anime or go on popular social media platforms? I can't log, you guys, my phone is totally #broke. I can't talk to anime fans in real life I'm so socially awkward, help me find my phone. I'll take you all to a Korean BBQ where we can snap photos of our food and put them on Instagram, you guys. Just help me find it.

They're brothers who have all shown attraction to human women.
Next you're going to say you hate SoL anime
>SOL is cancer and proof japan deserves a third nuke
Oh nevermind you already did it

>>>/tumblr/

I want to hatefuck panda so bad

>>>>/tumblr/
Doesn't this image predate tumblr? It's fucking old.

Differfent user.

It's comfy, jackass. But if you want more reasoning;
The alternatives are, most of the time, Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go, Unikitty, and Gumball. Gumball is great, but the other three? Ranges from "Eh" to "Fuck off"

Sometimes people appreciate more chill and comfy shows than "LOL DOOOD, WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES"
"AAAGHHHH PIIINK UNIKITTY"
or disproportionate characters that change more often and erratically than EVA's with an incoherent or simply terribad story.

It borders on the sitcom level of humor or entertainment, but introducing surreal elements such as the Beehive or Koalas or, you know, the three fucking bears.

Panda is weeb trash but I know people like that in real life so I connect. Icebear is the foil. Grizz is lovable. Fujoshits trying to masturbate on Incest/Bestiality/Gay fetishes all at once should burn in a fire, granted.
The baby-bear episodes are also cute as fuck.

You again? Why do you insist on spamming Sup Forums with autism?

ITS A SLICE OF LIFE CHILDREN'S SHOW

>>the white one sounds autistic how progressive
is this the embodiment of autism? we've finally reached the summit, guys

Its soulless and devoid of anything funny or threatening beacsue the cal arts writers are too scared to do anything edgy or offensive any more, so you get this committee made garbage that doesnt appeal to anyone except ironic hipsters. Its literally the cartoon equivalent to the MCU.

I love how people use the defense that somethings a children show as if thats an excuse for it being bad, when everything we complain shows like we bare bears isnt are other children shows that are better

I think you missed the point of that user's post.

It's not a bad show, it's just painfully mediocre. It's the Camp Lazlo of its time.

why is it when people say they want mature stuff they do it in the most immature way possible?

How? He was implying that we shouldn't criticize it for being a kids show, and yet being a kids show isnt an excuse for being bad
But camp lazlo made me laugh at times, while this has never garnerd even a chuckle outve me

I was >implying< you sit there and actively searching for wbb threads to be an autist, you retard.

Yeah it's comfy for a while but it's not very funny and gets boring after like 2 episodes.

It's definitely not something to marathon. I'm fine with it, but only in small doses.

But i made this thread and didnt search for it, retard

Master Shake has autism??

I like it, but it's nothing spectacular; just a somewhat smarter version of Clarence (whom I also put in the same boat: good, but flawed in some places.) - OK KO? Now, that's something special. And something YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY BE WATCHING, user! Either THAT or Gumball if you want REAL laughs (which you'll definitely get from the latter, IMHO.)!

Who did he almost yiff?

>posting this again

it is some adventure time/su/starvs idort, don't know why people keep replying to his threads

Korean BBQ tastes like shit, you filthy weeb.

>Korean BBQ tastes like shit
you take that back boyo

I hope CN didn't need to pay the baby bear voice actors because you can't ever make out what those worthless little faggots are saying.

>brothers
>not even the same species

>implying blood relationships are of any value at all in the current year

>implying implying you're not a faggot
Did mommy skimp on your tendies? Is that why you hate your family so much user? It's okay, you're among friends here.

To be fair it was impressively balsy to give him a waifu pillow.

>Polar Bear and Grizzly Just Have Sex
what the fuck is this

$20 say OP is the autist raging in the last few WBB threads

If two nukes were what caused it, how would another fix it?

They were just fine before. The cancer comes from getting cocky knowing burgers will defend their land no matter what they do.

I am sorry to break it up to you.

Icy Nights episodes, see how COMFY they are. Idiots.

the perfect opportunity to use a beak pun and you waste it user

>ha ha ha they formed a stack like tsum tsums so funny

yeah but kids actually like tsum tsums and they like how ice bear is weird and stoic and they're the target audience you complete fucking tard

>durr its for kids so that means it cant be criticized or expected to have better standards for a show
Kill yourself, fucking retard

Reminder to ignore and not give the autist you's in this thread or any other we bare bears threads.

>searching about what's a "tsum tsum"
TIL.

...what's the context here? Reverse searching gave me just "manga".

The only remotly risky thing this show has done is give a character a dakimakura