Can we all agree that 2007 was a GOAT year?

Can we all agree that 2007 was a GOAT year?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the last good year, but it definitely wasn't GOAT. That title goes to 2004.

It definitely has the GOAT number aesthetic though

Yes

What is GOAT, I can't figure it out.

I was 23 and fucked like 10 chicks that year

Now 32 and fat and realizing ive been on 4chins for a fucking decade

I Loved 2007... Really A High Point. . . . Much Better Than 08 Was

Btw goat years:

>1992
>1995
>1998
>2000
>2006

I miss it.

2007 definitely was the best year of my life. Everything was so positive, things were more exciting. Life just seemed happier back then. Were things different and I'm looking back with rose coloured glasses or were things genuinely amazing?

Are you making a joke by intentionally typing like an internet user from 2007? Or do you genuinely write like that? Either way, it's cool.

>It'll never be 2004 again
>You'll never play Halo 2 with the mates again

2016 is a GOAT year:

>Trump destroys the GOP establishment
>Brexit
>Impeachment of Dilma Rousseff
>Commies BTFO just about everywhere
>Trump wins

2007 was pretty good, I lost my dad at 11 that year and it still didn't ruin it.

Agreed. Rune armor was cheap and accessible too.

209 was the cutoff for good years.

2007 was pretty solid until December 8th. That's the day I found out the lady I was apeshit over was already fucking someone else.
It took FOREVER to recover.

I'm an oldfag, so my submission for greatest year ever is 1988. If you're old like me, you'll remember it. If you're young, research it. Goddamn, what an amazing year!

Every year is shit. I want humanity to die in a nuclear holocaust.

Also

>Commie rebels and fag liberal President BTFO in Colombia
>Austrian Presidential election do-over (hopefully Hofer wins)

It was the last year of the pre-Obamanation Era, so it has that going for it. '05 - '07 was a pretty shitty period for me personally though.

Fucking children...

There is one GOAT year and that is

>1955

late 2010 - 2011 was my downfall, and if that wasn't enough 2 nukes were dropped on my life in 2012-2013. i'm almost all out of hope. maby in 2017 things will be better.

Greatest Of All Time

t. Biff Tannen

let me guess, no niggers

Depends on what you mean by great, the financial crisis started pretty much during the final quarter of it.

Not politics. Go reminisce on /r9k/

saged

nostalgia can often fuck up accurate representation of the past, but yes 2007 was goat

Correct decade, wrong year.

1999 is the GOAT year.

>Marvin Berry et al

Fuckin red sox won the fuckin world series dood and da fuckin Pats went 16-0 dood. Wicked pissah

I was 12 in 2007 so life was still magic/innoncent as a child but I was aware enough of the world, so it was pretty special. I wonder if being too aware of the world (like a lot of people on Sup Forums) fucks with your happiness

Shhhhhhh....it's okay. Everything is going to be fine.

It was the last good year. 2008 was okay and everything that has followed has just been one big contest to see how shit everything can get before we destroy ourselves.

it does, especially if you don't have a good social circle

2007 was hell for me

2008 was better

2011 was when the whole PC/ sjw movement came into full force with occupy wall street.

I went mainstream with basic bitches at about 2013, went totally mainstream with the public in 2015, and by 2016 people had enough and voted for Trump.

I wish there was a way to self-improve and steer yourself on a good path without becoming more aware of the world.

Respect the wisdom of successful elders. Seriously.

>I went mainstream
It went mainstream***

>being this new

Actually 2012-2015 were great years for me. This year has been a cluster fuck of amazing to shit

I don't think its possible. All of the based elders I know who fought in wars have a bleak outlook for the future of the west

>Halo 3, Call of Duty, Bioshock all come out that year
>Got my Xbox 360
>Dad just got a promotion that let him work from the house
>Got my first laptop (had to share with sis but hey fuck that)
>We moved into our new house
>Got Xbox Live and met friends
>Made friends using my new online status
>Group of guys at school invite me to play Call of Duty 4 with them.
>We all have a blast
>Got my cool leather jacket
>Dad teaches me how to program
>2007 was a fucking great year

Gigantic Old African Titties

Nigga that's when I found out about jerking off. Hell yeah it was

more like a "one dick at a time is just not enough to satisfy my gigantic vagina" kind of girl, am I right

>occupy wall street

wew, I barely remember that shit

fuck was that about again? The only feelings I had about that was that I wished they had protested outside the feds instead

Dude you need to fucking get out more.

Video games are not a quality of life metric.

Fuck.

They help user, GTA San Andreas was how I had fun living in a homeless shelter because meth using parents.

Dude I'm with her

Yeah but it wasn't a GOAT year, was it?

I was 11 at the time, let my kid self enjoy himself.

I was living in the homeless shelter form 2004 to 2006 and life actually was okay. I have a job and computers now, but I've never been angrier with people of my ethnic persuasion.

I'm only 19 but I feel the world has got worse and worse each year, since 2010 everything feels so shitty. Idk if that's me growing up or the world actually getting worse but it sucks..

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

m-mods!

holy shit that was fast

in 2007 i learned that my gf of two years made out with a nigger multiple times when we started dating

same guy is posting the same shit in other threads too

Dude ....

Woah those mods didn't fucking play.

1986 was the last good year. 1997 was the last decent year. 2008 is just shitty because of the recession, Obama, and liberals getting louder.

I got wacked by opening the thumbnail though, god I hope the van doesn't come

I know your feel my friend. My childhood was fun.
I'm in college right now, studying for a mix of Computer Programming and Graphic Design. So far I'm just getting the basics out of my way, and the money I made as a Salesman are helping to pay my tuition for the next two years. No loans!

nah ur good, as long as you dont download you should be fine

it use to be real bad a couple years ago

I didn't click on it, but god the mods need to ban him.

2009 - 2011 was the GOAT years for me. Life hasn't been the same since then...

I think any post that is reported enough is automatically taken down

Things will get better user. You just need to keep your chin up!

>2004

Sup Forumsirgin detected.

2005-2007 was my high point, 2008 was the beginning of the end.

Yes 100%. Music, politics, etc.

sa

2008 was the beginning of the end for just about everyone. The housing crash hit my neighborhood hard, though my family wasn't hit so hard.

2007 was the worst year of my life and I'm glad it's gone.

>not choosing 1776

you gotta go home, Paco.

Specifically though
>music/videogames
>politics

i love this

Fucking this. 2008 (towards the end) was the beginning of the downfall.

There was more I wanted to list, but couldn't remember it until now.

Does it bring back memories for you too user?

Hmmm, what did I do in 2007? Moved out on my own, failed in every way, got laid a few times and shitposted online a bunch.

It was an OK year

My baby sister's in the hospital because some guy (who was black) mugged her and caused her internal bleeding and a moderate concussion, I just got a new job but nobody there seems particularly interesting or interested in getting to know me, my grandpa has cancer, I've gained 10 lbs of nothing but pure fat after I stopped going to the gym because I didn't have time, and my other baby sister is terrified to leave the house after her older sister was mugged.

this + all the shitposting on Sup Forums back in the day when Sup Forums was actually good

2007-2010 were a peak, followed by a trough from late 2010-early 2012, followed by an ever-rising trendline

>tfw 2007
>tfw raiding comfy karazhan with your buds

time flies to fast

Reasons why 2007 was GOAT

>Rock was still mainstream
>Girls weren't slutty or as publicly promiscuous
>Walk Hard a Ballad of Dewey Cox
>Superbad and Seth Rogen wasn't a played out cuck
>Dubstep didn't exsist
>Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
>Rachel Star
>COD 4, Assassins Creed 1, Unreal Tournament 3
>Transformers
>Everything had a positive colorful aesthetic
>Race Relations were at its highest
>Kanye West dropped Graduation
>Mainstream Music wasnt degenerate
>Imaginationland trilogy
>This song was the shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4

2004 was pretty great, it was a good year to be 18

2000-2007 were awesome years, Things started to get shitty after 2010

>Walk Hand
Fantastic movie. Surprised it's not mentioned more often

2007-2011 were the golden years, in 2012 everything slowly started to change

I am so sorry user. I can only hope that your sister gets well soon, she is in my thoughts. As for your grandfather's cancer - my Grandfather lived twenty years with Cancer. Be strong and swift, and comfort him when you can. Enjoy the time you two have.

As for the fat. You know what you must do.
I didn't start using the internet until about 2006, and even then, it was just on my Youtube account. God tha twas fun.

2007 was when everything went to shit

You forgot Halo 3 you fucking pleb

>diamond and pearl

My fucking nigger. special physical split was the best thing ever.

Maybe he didn't have an Xbox 360.

It's especially hard for me because my grandpa and grandma raised us until my grandma died and my grandpa became wheelchair bound, and then I took care of him and my sisters. We're all really close so please don't judge me when I say I've spent the past week doing nothing but crying. I'm trying to take care of my family to the best of my ability but it's hard. I wish I could stay with my sister in the hospital all day but our younger sister needs me at home, as does my grandpa. Fuck...it's so hard. Things were going great until 2012 which is when my best friend was shot and killed. After that, I lost my first job, several friends, bills were stacking up, grandpa became wheel chair bound...Fuck.

2016 was pretty rad