This board was the worst thing to happen to cartoons and comics

This board was the worst thing to happen to cartoons and comics.

>This board
What a weird way to say CalArts

I hope you understand that Calarts has existed longer than this last decade

user was making a joke.

It's a mixup between Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>in b4 someone says /mlp/

This board has little impact. I'd say reddit and tumblr impacts th3 comic industry more.

Not even Reddit, honestly. Tumblr is the only meaningful influence on comics/cartoons in the past decade because at least half of the noteworthy modern names in animation got their start there, because Tumblr is the only site that supports its fucking artists.

>this board is the most inconsequential thing to happen to cartoons and comics.

Ftfy

No wonder the industry has nosedived so hard and became so SJW

We did some stuff. Like PGG goldman thing and we helped alt hero get funded.

Like either of those things are something to be proud of.

>exposing a pedo jew and helping fund the comic that is going to save the industry
>not good

Back to tumblr with you landwhale

Literally nothing that happens on this board affects either industries.

Marvel and DC was the worst thing to happen to cartoon and comics.

It doesn't have an effect on either industry, but I think this board has ruined many a Sup Forumsmrade. Sometime I have to make a conscious effort not to let the mood of this place drag me down.

>Hating lolicon
Get out, redditor

As has Sup Forums.

You can say that about Sup Forums as whole
Everything was fun and games at the "secret board" naive phase, but then people started taking it seriously, and it only went downhill from that moment.
Anonymous masks, le funny memes, retarded non-stop political idiocy, forced conspiracies, "it was just a prank, bro!", legit "loli" advocators, nerd-chick, "geek culture", waifu lunatics, bronies, neo-nazi wannabes, reaction videos, etc.

It all started it here, to the point of any other social site out there being nothing but a carbon copy of your usual Sup Forums post. From Youtube to Facebook. It's all the same. And yet we like to think our shit still the best one, because LE SECRET BOARD, DUDE xD, posting Pepe the Frog til the end of times.

I blame colored chalk!

>at least half of the noteworthy modern names in animation

It sounds a lot like you're making shit up.

Before Sup Forums the only places I knew where people discussed cartoons were ToonZone and the animation board from IMDb (which was pretty dead most of the time).

Boy, you 4channers sure are confrontational.

Now imdb got rid of all their boards.

You just made yourself an enemy for life.

Faggot.

>tfw we're living in a time when Sup Forums unironically controls youth culture