"Trump will win the popular vote for sure! Just you wait!"

>Clinton winning the popular vote by nearly 1 million

What happened to "muh red states" and "muh servicemen votes"?
I saw shitty right-wing blogs so confidently predict Trump winning the popular vote, despite having no source to back them up.

Drumpfkins BTFO one last time

Enjoy you empty, cheap "victory" in the elections, forever knowing that it was undeserved. That will always be in the back of your mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/24630-vote-fraud-monitoring-group-says-three-million-noncitizens-voted-in-presidential-election
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the election was based on popular vote, Trump would have done a different geographical campaign strategy. Step it up CTR.

-3 million illegal votes for hillary

clinton may be winning the popular vote but its by less than half a percent. Trump is up among electoral college voters by >10% so that will more than cancel out clintons popular vote lead.

fucking libcucks lol

Sup Forums btfo. trumpshits on suicide watch.

These dead people and illegals that fear deportation you mean?

He already won the popular vote you mong

So?

This my be difficult to understand, but BOTH CANDIDATES WENT IN KNOW THIS MIGHT HAPPEN.

BOTH CANDIDATES AGREED TO THE RULES OF THE GAME AND BOTH CANDIDATES KNEW THEY HAD TO ACCEPT THE OUTCOME ACCORDING TO THE RULES.

Now fuck off please.

he already did if you discount all the illegals

If you subtract the 3 million illegal aliens that voted for her, which the courts will soon do, then Trump won in a landslide.

Didn't she Have like 3 million illegals voting for her?

>11 million illegals in the US
>allow illegals to vote in the sanctuary cities
>tell the illegals theyll be deported if Trump wins

oh man, look, all these new democrats showed up in California

>Voted for Clinton: 61.434.567
>Didn't vote for Clinton: 66.981.298
>Clinton won the popular vote

P-popular votes

+ the absentee ballots
+ the military ballots
+ the red votes not counted in deep blue areas like california

If this election wasn't a collasal landslide, why is clinton not demanding a recount? Its painfully obvious she is aware of just home much fraud was committed and her party is doing their damnest to keep the "majority" narrative.

>illegal immigrants voting

Lets see the next election after millions of hillary mexicans are deported.

Don't you losers have your own elections to troll?

>Trump wins the election
>CTR are STILL shilling
Do you have a job lined up for when they cut your funding in a month? Have they given you a day? Also, they estimate 3 million illegal immigrants voted in this election. If you remove the illegals Trump won.

vote tampering and fraud. Call for a vote recount in some of these close states, I dare you.

Any real source on this?

This will make a really awesome Jeopardy question someday.

"This bitch won the popular vote by over one million votes, while getting BTFO in the EC".

Who is Hillary Clinton?

>couldn't even vote
>being this salty

why cant you get it through your thick head that the if the RULES WERE TO GET THE MOST VOTES

then the CANDIDATES WOULD HAVE PLAYED THE GAME DIFFERENTLY
THEY BOTH WOULD HAVE PARKED THEMSELVES IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, TEXAS AND FLORIDA.

THEY PLAYED BY THE RULES

AND HE FUCKING BLEW HER OUT.

Rules are rules. Popular vote means shit.

No, I've looked, it's just the work of a statistician.

Hmmmmm, now subtract the 4,000,000+ votes from illegals.
That's right... California would flip.

Regardless of that, you lost, my dear friend. Does it sting? :^]

a recount of what you retard

none of the states were close enough to make a difference in the electoral college

estimated 3 million illegals voted. So that's minus 3million from the shill monster. I wonder how much would be subtracted if we knew how many ballots were stuffed in her name.

Not sure about the 3 million figure but I wouldn't doubt hit. Illegals voting is the norm here. Obama even encouraged it. It's fucking ridicules

there are 1.8 million absentee ballots from deployed military who will never be counted

And once again the Democrat party loses an election by not actually looking up what the rules were. Wonder how many more it'll take before they figure out the popular vote doesn't matter and they actually have campaigns that aren't run by retards?

Take away dead votes and the illegals and Trump won the popular vote by half a million to a million votes.

You can expect leftists to harp on this same note for the entirety of Trump's term(s).

They're going to say he stole the election, that he isn't their president etc etc, for the next four to eight years.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/24630-vote-fraud-monitoring-group-says-three-million-noncitizens-voted-in-presidential-election

You all keep saying this. What's the source? Some guy's tweet?

Military and overseas ballots (which poll for Trump) aren't opened in states that have a clear leader by more votes than unopened ballots. They don't bother. It makes the popular vote meaningless in close cases like this because there are 7million unopened (and forever to be unopened) ballots like this that poll for Trump so if he could take it at 4:3 ratio he'd be winning. But guess what, we will literally never know and nobody cares because he's still President-Elect

Its a logical conclusion. We have been told for the last decade there are 11 million illegals, so up that to probably 20+ million at least. In some states(California) and cities illegals can vote.

Also, how do they go about finding out there are any amount of illegals in the country? Why are the not deported when they admit to being illegal?

Hillary didn't win the popular vote. Lol!

She got < 48% of the total vote. Popular vote would need > 50% of the total vote.

the only verification to get a ballot in california is a drivers license. illegals can get drivers licenses.
there are several million illegals in california, who knows how many voted? probably at least 1 milloin

Yet ANOTHER popular vote lament.
Where's my copypasta?
Anyway, it's The United States of America, not The United States of New York & California.
Of course, you're an Ausfag, who probably doesn't understand that America is an INCREDIBLY vast nation with infinite different cultures and subcultures. You probably can't fucking fathom why we don't just let NYC and LA dictate policy and governorship over the average farmer in Iowa.

In short, fuck off.
You know nothing of which you speak.

I kind of wish mods would ban these threads, but I don't want Sup Forums to become reddit.

Still: stop posting this shit that been addressed a billion times.

You are literally as bad as the black people who claim that they were egyptians.

Stop making up shit to make yourself feel better you pussy.

>Stop making up shit to make yourself feel better you pussy.
Dead people and illegals literally voted though. They have been voting for a long time too.

You don't think there was major voter-fraud going on for Hillary?

we wuz voted by the people and shit

trumpcucks are pathetic

name one nation that takes a direct vote on it's prime minister/president
>protip = you can't

But doesnt that make those votes absolutely pointless? Doesn't sit right with me that these votes aren't counted at all.

>Sanctuary cities
>No voter ID laws

It's called common sense

He can campaign all he wants, everyone in the blue states hates him.

He only appeals to dumb, fat, nazi rednecks.

>46% of voters are all of those
Bait, liberal retard, or both?

>everyone in the blue states hates him.

Like PA, MI, and WI?

wrong. He appeals to independents and even Democrats in the rust belt apparently, which is why the polls were so off. The fact that he got Ohio also proves that he appealed to people from all walks of life, while Hillary only appealed to niggers, feminazis, SJW millenials in large cities and whoever is stupid enough to have the mainstream media as their main source of information

Probably some African shitholes do, because they just rig that shit in the end anyways.

>why is clinton not demanding a recount?
Because then those illegal votes would get noticed

hope Trump makes a constitutional amendment that you have to have a GOVERNMENT issued id to vote with your social security number on it

>Clinton winning the popular vote by nearly 1 million
>winning
>popular vote
yeah and she lost the white male vote and the no college degree vote and the etc etc. Only thing that matters is the electoral college

>What happened to "muh red states" and "muh servicemen votes"?
not counted because Trump won so overwhelming in red states that counting them would be a waste of time just to finally put you whiners in your place (as if you ever would be)

>Drumpfkins BTFO one last time
Usually BTFO and President elect don't go together

>Enjoy you empty, cheap "victory" in the elections, forever knowing that it was undeserved. That will always be in the back of your mind.
enjoy the fleeting moments before the right wing death squads roll up in your neighborhood. a 9mm parabellum will always be in the back of your mind

Trump won the popular vote in Alaska, Texas,Oklahoma etc

>Enjoy you empty, cheap "victory" in the elections, forever knowing that it was undeserved. That will always be in the back of your mind.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Pathetic?
Really?
I think bitching about the rules after you've already lost is the very pinnacle of pathetic.
But then, you're a mexican. Every single day of your existence is a study in pathetic.
Maybe I should defer to your judgment.

Hillary had at least three million votes from illegals. SO she's still down by two lol

3 million illegals voted or more. Enjoy your false narrative

3 million of those were by non citizens of the country are thus fraudulent

sage

sorry for poor english

what do you get when you win the popular vote? vice president?

/thread

go kill yourself nigger
MAGA

Thanks to Electoral College Paco and Tyrone can vote the 8 times but they still get the same points.

Always remember to check the flag

you get to go innawoods with your rat dog

He already won the popular vote since votes from non-citizens do not count

say it with me
President Trump

>hillary has unprecedented backing of almost all (((news outlets, Google, twitter, banksters, industrialists, Hollywood and kikebook))), funded by soros and Saudi Arabia amongst others
>heh hillary won the popular vote despite all the illegal voters and immigrants the Democrats let in Drumpf btfo!

subtract about 3 million from Hillary for fraudulent votes.

fuck you, cancerous leaf. If you're being ironic, stop, you're not funny

he won the election so I dont give two fucks about the popular vote, suck my fucking dick you liberal faggot. Enjoy president trump

Does it really matter if he'll still be the president?
Angry liberals can't actually throw a tantrum so hard that they bring Hillary back in office, right? To do so would be against the election process and part of what our country stands for.
Please tell me this can't happen, I'm legitimately worried. We worked so hard for this.

Thats not even true I bet

6 million illegal spics voted

Based on Al Gore, you get laughed at mostly.

Drumpfkins are going to keep insisting it's illegals that make up that total even though it's literally impossible for their invalid votes to count.

BTFO faggots. Hillary is America's president

Keep in mind, fraud monitoring has found that over 3 million illegals voted, a study in 2013 concluded that over 90% of illegals vote Democrat because they are leeches. As of now to organizations are handling the word to get this taken care of and corrected!

>being surprised that democrat candidate that runs on identity politics won the massively stacked metro vote

Trump supporters who thought he'd get popular vote are delusional. I'm just happy he almost tied it up.

Hey Pedro, don't be sad, your family is going back to you soon :^)

Google "republic", quit talking about democracy, my 6 year old niece fucking figured this out 7 days ago. You're only making yourself look ignorant.

Without voter fraud Trump would beat Hillary by 2 million votes.

Besides, the popular vote really doesn't matter. It's a participation trophy at best. We are a republic of 50 states, and Trump won more states. If the states that didn't vote for Trump don't like it then too bad, that's how our republic works.

"P-pol BTFO"

>Drumpfkins BTFO one last time
you promise this is the last time you post this desperate shit

> The United California State election

Hillary's lead is considered razor thin. He could have gotten popular vote (not by much) were it not for a couple of scandals. His campaign was bold and powerful

He won the popular vote in most states. You're saying that because more people voted for Clinton in California - which gave her it's electoral votes - that she should be president. Basically, she won the popular vote in California, so she should win period.

125 million people isn't half the country. 61 million is 1/5th of the nation. So, while the map gets redder and redder, we're supposed to put 1/5th of the population's will before the other 4/5th's?

I didn't vote for Trump, because I don't really support him - I just wanted Clinton to lose. I'm part of that 187 million that didn't vote, but let me add my voice to Trump's vote total. He *IS* my president, and I stand with the 60 million Americans who voted for him.

He won the popular vote in more states, he won the election, and he won my support by the vicious, insulting lies and self-delusion I had to hear spew from the mouths of Clinton supporters and surrogates. Remember when you were mocking Trump supporters for being delusional and sore losers?

Sit on a dick for the rest of eternity, you hypocritical piece of shit. You and your disgusting kind made my quit liberalism before this trainwreak - get your fucking shit together.

It's pretty fucking obvious, especially after Obama in a live interview right before the election day reassured illegals they would not be found and deported if they voted. But here's a source

And guess what two organizations are working together to take legal actions and it's going to drop 3 million for Mrs. Clinton. So you pathetic, degenerate, Whinny, victimized, Dishonorable, cheating, social service leaching, weak , Defeated and desperate libs will have nothing to pathetically cling to! oh what will you tell your gender-neutral children; don't worry they're going to be so mentally disturbed by the fucked up upbringing!

Oh yes and guess what, when Trump makes mandatory identification and proof of citizenship necessary to vote, not to mention deport a bunch of criminal illegals it's likely the Democrats will never win an election again, at least for sometime. Your party necessitates cheating like rats. There's a reason they fight oh so desperately to keep voter identification at bay...

Neither of them won the "popular" vote. If we conservatively estimate the voting age population to be 200million they both got about 3% of the votes available. Pretty much the opposite of popular

>Neither of them won the "popular" vote. If we conservatively estimate the voting age population to be 200million they both got about 3% of the votes available. Pretty much the opposite of popular
>30%
If only these schlubs went to the polls to register their protest against the candidates we're given by the parties some change might actually come about.

Who the fuck keeps creating these fake-ass unsourced images?

Whine harder, impotent faggot

>forever knowing that it was undeserved.
Aren't there 3 million fraudulent votes by non-citizens and corpses or some shit?

They are still paying you?

haven't you figured this out by now? nu-Sup Forums loves unsourced images.

>muh 3 million
You really love this number Sup Forums too bad its hasn't been substantiated even once.
Just pulling it straight out of your ass.

>popular vote
>counting towards presidency
you don't know how America works retard