He's got a point

He's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True, we're the best at everything, including being the victims of crime committed by blacks.

>fucks all our women

But why dey so mad?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

fuck you

Who rioted in Ferguson and Baltimore?

if theyd didnt' fuck our white women we would not be hateful

your cock is black and big white cock is tiny and small

>richest countries on earth
>still the whiniest

Fuck white aberrations.

They're the ones who burn down coon town every time a nig nog gets justifiably arrested or legitimately shot.

This is offensive

Report him

the only point of these tweets is to antagonize white people, we wouldn't be so angry if niggers and liberals weren't taking every opportunity to poke us in the eye

>what is projection
Everybody knows whites are the most chill people on the planet.

>yeah but that Dylan Zimmerman kid and the Crusades.

Maybe because life isn't as simple as "whites = rich and pompous" and "blacks = poor and violent"

C U C K
A L E R T

its motivation. this kind of thinking is why white people stay ahead. While minorities are laying around criticising and blaming whitey, white find something to get upset about for motivation to advance society further. Even eminem created multiple personalities so he could bully himself to get better when he's already the best.

>pretty much everyone except niggers gets along with white people
>pretty much everyone is weary of blacks

Yeah........WE'RE the problem

>most chilled

Do niggers think that white people just magically "have everything"? Are they capable of understanding work?

>Earn our keep by thrusting the world into the modern era
>Shitskins all infiltrate white countries and demand gibs
>Hurr why are you so angry bro?? Fucking privileged whites!

Really? Can you explain what his point is? Because it looks to me like he's doing a bit of projecting and stereotyping to make a retarded question. One that a person black guy like him would probably lose his shit about if someone asked it about black people.

Because it took a lot of work for Baron Trump to be worth more than you ever will right?

Nice job responding to OP's bait, you dumb fucks.

Well his forefathers worked so that one day their children would have a dynasty. Mine didn't. Am I just going to sit here like a nigger and complain about it?

Same way Diggy Simmons and Jaden Smith have more paper than I'll ever touch you fucking leaf.

So, let me get this straight. White men created nations so awesome that everyone wants to oive here. Bend over backwards to welcome foreigners and assimilate them into our culture. Then they use the rights given to them by white men to talk shit about white men and attack us for fucking the country up. Get told we are racist of being proud of our heritage and watch our culture erased from history. Watch foreigners invade our countries by the millions and get government checks from our hard work. Watch our children brainwashed into hating themselves and our women brainwashed into committing genoicide against their own people.

Hm, what do I have to be angry about?

If white nations are so bad why don't they all go back to the shithole they came from?

Nevermind 99% of white people are poor as fuck. You're thinking about the wealthiest people in the world who happen to be white and not a clear unbiased un racist outlook on the entirety of the various white races. But unlike blacks, only a tiny% of white people commit crimes in spite of how desperate their situation may be. Fuck off with your failing rhetoric.

>1 rich kid = all individuals of a race

You have to understand nigger culture. Niggers don't work for a living, everything they have is given to them by the government. Their sense of reality is warped to the point that they think everything everyone has was given to them by the government and white people are given better things because they are white.

>Black people rioting across the country as we speak
>Why are White people mad tho?

Black people really struggle with irony

i also bet it's because they watch TV & think the average White person lives like that, they are incredibly stupid

I mean they look at Kim K (whos Armenian funny enough) & think yes, this is how White people live

>what is there to be so angry about bro?

How about, the end of my civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

I wonder what would happen if news media wasnt run by a bunch of jews. I wonder how many black mugshots we'd see without years of a white guilt bias

>all white people have everything

This is why i hate niggers
stop fucking our women and we wont hate on you

>niggers steal, murder, and rape constantly
>"Ayo why dem whiteys hate us?"

>they literally have everything
Yeah but we didn't want the niggers

> Cherry picking this hard

it's like you want to be called a faggot

They don't know how nice it was before they showed up.

be honest, how many times have you trumpettes been cucked by tyrone?

because we dont need non white people to be happy

yet here they are forced upon us. screaming in our ears at every opportunity

our lives would be easier if it was just us. i cant think of a single reason why non white people make our countries better

most of them still havent even proved they can actually contribute in any meaningful way to our society and they've been here for hundreds of years

they are literally a weight dragging us down

also i fear genetic annihilation

Black people really struggle with anything requiring thought.

Half nignog here
Dont hate black people guys!!!
Its only yankniggas that are fkn moronic. Talking bout black unity and whatnot when black on black crime is their biggest issue.

>that profile picture

"haha this is my playful nigger face!"
>looks like a an utter mong

Bestiality isn't allowed on Sup Forums.

niggers and kikes are trying to take everything from me

So do black people? They live in one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and they are still perma mad and insecure.

You are not european but you're in european anyway. You are a problem. Go back to africa.

white girls fuck dogs

Because it's part and parcel of wanting to improve things. We want to make objects better and we want to make society better. Because we argue on how to make society better we get pissed off at those holding us back or not contributing

make a video opposing white displacement and genocide in europe, say that immigration is okay, but not at a level that will replace the german people. if you do that i might like you

till then you're a nigger in my eyes