APOLOGIZE GOY

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5d2zor/swastika_slur_spraypainted_on_glebe_jewish_prayer/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/5d2kae/a_swastika_and_the_word_ke_were_spray_painted_on/da19yk4/
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/
outkickthecoverage.com/mizzou-protests-lead-to-plunge-in-freshmen-massive-budget-deficits-030916
twcnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2016/02/25/full-video--unedited-video-of-ualbany-bus-fight.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/questionable-reports-trump-fueled-violence-proliferate-on-social-media.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey rabbi

>reddit

watcha doin?

HOW DARE YOU, INSINUATE THIS IS A FALSE FLAG.

it begins

where is the proofs?

i can see the lies in her eyes.

Just look at her Jew face you know she did it.

also from that link

>He [Trump] is absolutely a fascist. Many experts on authoritarianism have confirmed this.

lol (((experts)))

Trump gets elected, nazis start shoahing jews daily. coincidence I think not.

>experts on authoritarianism
So... are they authorities on the subject?

who 613 here?

memes become reality

false flag

Goddamn.. Kill that thing with fire...

Here's the fb post: www facebook com/anna.maranta/posts/10154629364205420

Her entire feed is anti-Trump shit, how stupid is she? She's not even trying to hide the false-flag

EAT SHIT AND DIE KIKE

She did it. Arrest that anti Semite!

Lots of this shit has been happening since Trump won.

this

If they want to fake this shit so badly... why can't they learn that a real nazi would paint a star of david to let others know to be cautious of the jew.

A real nazi wouldn't disgrace the swastika by painting it on a jew home.

I really, really hope that this can serve as a wake up call for people. We've now have a literal fascist elected as president of the United States, vile white supremacist hate propaganda being posted in Toronto and Jews being targeted in Ottawa.

It. Is. Time. To. Panic.

The legions of angry white males being radicalized on Alt-right sites like Sup Forums represents a grave threat to our democracy and our cherished human rights. If our government is at all serious about safe guarding these things, they must immediately respond with a sense of urgency. Forget about "Islamists" and all that other right wing scare mongering bullshit. There is an actual home grown terror movement thriving online and we have to get serious about stopping it or things are going to start getting very, very bad. Like Germany 1930s bad.

I'm sorry that you were born a jew.

I didn't do it.

I prefer "kyke" to "kike", anyone else?

Sad to be spending 4 years here

Currywurst nigger here has a point. Was just thinking this..

Even the libs are on to her shit:

reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/5d2kae/a_swastika_and_the_word_ke_were_spray_painted_on/da19yk4/

Stay woke

It's a hoax.

See:

you at Carleton/UO senpai?

Hey rabbi...

Its not a meme. They were doing that shit long before those cartoons started popping up.

>not posting the original

hey rabbi watcha doin

This

yeah that's the joke

>picture missed the paint on her fingers

HEY RABBI WATCHA DOIN?

Well, at least they got the swastika right this time.

Holy shit!

You guys are already accusing the jew again?

loyalist reporting in.

bureaucrats from ottawa are insufferable.

This.

Hey rabbi...

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/

OY VEY

Wow she must have used a step ladder or she has long arms.

>kike

HEY! RABBI! WATCHA DOIN'?

Oy vey at the false-flagging jews. oy. vey.

This is what they are going to do to try and get Trump impeeched now, tons and tons of false flag shit like this.

It's coming.

Terrible, just terrible.

fpbp

lah mao

Now, THAT'A a swastika

DELET THIS

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Why bother? It'll kill itself soon enough.

I don't give a fuck. I thought jews and whites were bros until I started reading them on twitter and in big publications like National Review. They crave to see my people be destroyed. Both my grandpa's fought in ww2. Kikes will reap what they sow, just like they did again and again in history.

Either a very elaborate troll or deluded.

Its like with Sarah Silverman. She must have 10 hours of comedy against whites and christianity. But someone says anything bad about jews or judaism and she freaks out. I don't fucking care. You talk shit about whites, you try to poison and destroy them. You're fucking lucky its only paint.

They would NEVER false flag

Yes pls stand there looking sad for the picture

HEY RABBI...

He's a troll. FcukDrumpf gives it away.

Three threes...
Praise Kek

is this real? the cans are right behind her and she has paint marks all over her!!!

No, Moyshel. Spell it with an "i" so they will think uneducated goyim did it.

>mfw another hey rabbi

I love you user. I'm sorry about your country

false flag
>>>/oven/

>oy vey how much does a new door cost? Oh geez gawd, I'm in over my head here

Don't be - they chose the country whose people only know two modi operandi: Stfu about everything and work and hang them all from the street lanterns.

Shit will be fun.

thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

outkickthecoverage.com/mizzou-protests-lead-to-plunge-in-freshmen-massive-budget-deficits-030916

twcnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2016/02/25/full-video--unedited-video-of-ualbany-bus-fight.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/questionable-reports-trump-fueled-violence-proliferate-on-social-media.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus

You are the future of germany. Godspeed

>They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME

You're just validating the false idea that if "violence" does occur, then it will be real.

In other words, you're preemptively canceling our ability to call out a future false flag for what it is.

Sometimes I think the best thing we could do would be to orchestrate our own false flag to strengthen our base. After all, there's no sense in avoiding using the same weapons our enemies use, otherwise we're bringing a knife (truth) to a gun fight (false flags, MSM lies, etc).

Put on a Trump cap, then hire a black guy for $200 to record himself pretending to shoot you to death on the sidewalk while screaming "what now mofugga bix nood, vote for Trump thats what u get whyte boi, black lives matter beeitch" etc. Have fragile fake blood capsules strategically placed to explode when you hit the ground. Overlay audio of the screams from the funkytown beheading. Pay another dindu to seize control of his seasoned twitter account with months worth of dindu tweets so you have an account that looks real. Share video on his twitter with hashtag #KillTrumpVoters.

i'm calling horse shit, i live in ottawa and the glebe couldn't possibly be more liberal, it's all hipsters and other smugies

life long in the 613

it
was
real
in
my
mind
goyim

Ay.

h-hey guys

Oh shit, they are so hurt, more than billion raped women by niggers/Arabs imported by Jews. I am going to cry so much at swastika, Indian symbol of peace.

AYY