What is Trump thinking

Please dont let this ugly war monger with poor hygiene your secretary of state. This is the exact type of person we DONT want in a position of power.

What is Sup Forumss take on John Bolton?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/rand-paul-rudy-giuliani-secretary-of-state-wolf.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a fucking leaf

bolton is pretty based if you enjoy aids and finger your peehole

Rand Paul just said basically the same thing today. He also recommended Bob Corker out of Trump's choices.

His mustache is ludicrous. Perhaps it could be put into service as a broom in the corridors of power.

Trump likes Rudy the most according to everyone including him. So you don't have to worry about this creep coming in the house.

based bolton, he's the evil ned flanders

Pls be Rudy

Are you all fucking stupid?

He's a Christian Zionist, eternal cuck for Israel. Worst possible SoS pick for Trump. Would literally rather have anyone else.

Jared Kushner is also a cuck for Israel. We will be their bitch for the next four years regardless.

>We're going to drain the swamp, guys!

>Brings back the greatest hits from the Bush administration

Im all for a person who calls you stupid, and in the same sentence tells you that you are a pussy. In short, if you disagree with him, you are a weak dicked little bitch.

America rules through strength of arms. Its the old British ideal of gunboat diplomacy. Get in line, bend over, and get like it, or get violently fucked by the long dick of uncle sam.

I love the dude since he was a guest back in the 90s on CNN

I hope its Rudy, if these are the real selections.

All these other choices are disaster-prone imo. Rudy isn't perfect, but I love the guy.

Trump is all about Israel Second. You can go shove your jew shit right up your ass you fucking mouth breather

found the video.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/rand-paul-rudy-giuliani-secretary-of-state-wolf.cnn

Ever stop to think that maybe the Bush years werent that bad? Ever think that maybe you just accept he sucked as a President because you drank the MSM cool-aid?

Lel no

People sperg out about Benghazi, but forget how many diplomats died under Bush

People sperg out over the emails, but forget all the emails deleted by Rover, Cheney and Powell.

Bush was a disaster, and you are an idiot.

*Rove

Steve Bannon on Islam:

>I believe you should take a very, very, very aggressive stance against radical Islam.

>If you look back at the long history of the Judeo-Christian West struggle against Islam, I believe that our forefathers kept their stance, and I think they did the right thing. I think they kept it out of the world, whether it was at Vienna, or Tours, or other places…

Iraq war

i just had a hearty chuckle due to your underrated post. Here's a (you)

>People sperg out about Benghazi, but forget how many diplomats died under Bush

Zero. Fucking zero US diplomats died during the Bush administration. Ill even go further. Zero diplomats died under a Bush, either Bush.

>People sperg out over the emails, but forget all the emails deleted by Rover, Cheney and Powell.

Powell's emails have leaked, and the grand total of "classified" emails totals 3. He himself told Hillary she was dumb to go the private email rout. Keep trolling

>Bush was a disaster, and you are an idiot.

You can claim that, but short of going tinfoil hat, you have nothing other than ideological Medicare part D attacks to go on.

And what? Mudslimes need killing, and Bush did more on that front than any white man in history.