Know it's old news, just wanted to personally thank every American on this site who voted for Trump. Now there's no WW3...

Know it's old news, just wanted to personally thank every American on this site who voted for Trump. Now there's no WW3, SJW culture is finished and the UKs post-Brexit economy will be stronger than ever. You have literally saved the West. Thank you.

France is next brother

Thanks for sharing the real Mr. Brexit. The special relationship is real.

Still side by side. Thanks for Brexit, it started the revolution.

I just want to point out to the Ameribro's that are dealing with an onslaught of 'hate crime' wailing, we've been going through it for the last few months since Brexit too.

It passes, like all social media fads, and eventually all that is left is the will of the people.

You are welcome

This could be the start of something great..

Now if we can get the scandis to fight back, then maybe we can save Germany. I think France is a lost cause........if the war between Muslims and Christians ever comes we will have to destroy Paris.

I can't find any real input on whether glorious Le Pen has an actual chance of winning.

Most i've heard is that LePen gets fucked in the final vote because the left/right people get together to deny any chance of 'Extremist' right wing candidates getting any power at any time??

we will fight the (((globalists))) together

I wouldn't have even showed up to the polls if it wasn't for Brexit. Nigel Farage single-handedly made me believe in true Democracy again.

This. Is Germany beyond saving at this point though?

Frexit

west wont be saved till you get rid of all the muslims in your country

The battle is won, but the war is far from over. We need to keep our cool and continue to shine light on Podesta, the Clinton Foundation, and Soros.

Just take CTR's continued presence on this board as evidence that it isn't over.

Can't wait ... the next 4 years are gonna be so good

Anytime, and keep in mind you guys got the ball rolling with Brexit. Thank you.

it's fine cause now there is a clear leader to the movement, DJT, there exists no more powerful office. mother fucking steve bannon is a senior advisor in the west wing.

SJW culture is here to stay unfortunately, because now they have an enemy they can all focus on.

It isn't over.

Any right winger, from moderate nationalist to libertarian, who would side with cultural marxist cucks over their traditional, patriotic countrymen is a complete and utter traitor to Western Civilisation and should fucking hang.

Luv U2 bongbro

No, this was just a pyrrhic victory.

it's only here until it's deconstructed. it's so predominant because it's manifested into so many forms and sub-movements that it itself seem to indicate a generational moral direction. the sooner it can be recognized as a cultural marxist morality, and the sooner everybody understands the fallacious logic behind 'false consciousness of privilige', then the sooner we can progress as a society of free individuals united by civics and compatriot love.