Do not fuck with us

Do not fuck with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Settle-More-Megyn-Kelly/dp/0062494600/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479261520&sr=8-1&keywords=megyn kelly
youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o
esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/news/a48299/megyn-kelly-trump-poison-speculation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did it become a #1 Best Seller

It's not a #1 best seller, it's the #1 best seller in women's biographies on the day it came out. That could be like 25 sales.

I always found this sort of shit to be extremely petty, it's totally out of the left's playbook.

well megan kelly fucked up, she played the woman card against trump.

In the book she implies how Trump got the debate questions beforehand and even tried to poison her. She took it all back when Trump won the presidency.

When they go low we go lower

Fuck you guys. I love Megyn Kelly.

This attitude won't get you any pussy faggot

megyn kelly is interesting and I might have read the book untill she came out saying trump threatened her to try to get more sales SAD!

>Kindle
>15$

>Purchasing virtual books ever

Fuck that cunt ass bitch.

Damn that's what I was hoping for. All I needed to do was appease a woman I don't know on Sup Forums in hopes of grabbing her by the pussy. Hopefully Trump will recognize your shitposting and grab you by yours.

Underrated post

kek

Oh my god I love you guys

Link?

ayy

amazon.com/Settle-More-Megyn-Kelly/dp/0062494600/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479261520&sr=8-1&keywords=megyn kelly

>Sup Forums neckbeards spam downvote some shitty book
>still a bestseller

>leftist elite orders the demolishing of the alt-right, conservative, and any other twitter account
>cripples the right-wing movement rising

It's pretty obvious who's winning this fight.

>look up book
>see this

kek i love you guys

you do it for free

Remember lads, say the 1 star reviews are helpful , and the rest not helpful

>verified purchase

kek

Who's President elect, fucker?

>returned for refund after purchase prolly

in women's biographies... not out of every category of book.

some fatass who will get blocked by the Cuckservatives and who's already backpedaling on some of his promises

fucking pathetic

Sure butthurt a lot of people though

I fucked 'er.

Reality:

We are the president for 4 - 8 years

and if you kill yourself

you win

Hol up hol up, yous be sayin Sup Forums proves communism works?

Yeah, taking the high road all these years has gotten us shit until now. We finally climbed down off our high horse and fought, and look what happened.

Sides gone

>tried to poison her.
WAT

>Yeah, taking the high road all these years has gotten us shit until now. We finally climbed down off our high horse and fought, and look what happened.

This is the redpill.

No guts no glory.

Fuck off, this is war

GTFO bitter bitch, you lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o

lmao

that's fucking priceless.
There was a great screenshot of her during the primaries as well but I don't have it. Do have this though.

Digits confirm. Do anything you can to take money out of kike and kike enabler's pockets.

>>still a bestseller

esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/news/a48299/megyn-kelly-trump-poison-speculation/

Not bad actually. I kinda like this idea

>cT0r2PAY

>cTr2PAY

I wanted Trump to win but just about every piece of criticism was valid. Ya'll have overdosed on your redpills if you think he is going to attempt to push half the policies he campaigned on. If he manages everything he says he will I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Roasted

>not supporting makers of content
Sad!

l-link?

FUCK OFF CTR

we are going to use their play book against them

Praise KEK

Poor Meggers. Started out at 30 bucks, then almost half priced, then "Used" from $7.99 She cannot stump the Trump.

Fuck off concern troll.

I have emailed the admins of sites being vote brigaded with screenshots of threads like this. Her ratings will be fixed.

Joke's on you, faggot. I reported the false reviews and screencapped this thread

Watching her show now. She's clearly done with Repubs and Fox.

Is was #1 before it even released. Megan said it herself on her show

>only 87 reviews at all

I want to buy and say. "I'm literally shaking"

i'd love to stick my dick in her

Yeah she's such a bitch for turning down bribes from Trump! She has no respect.

>"How exactly would you grab me by the pussy?" - Megyn said, gesturing with her hand the act of grabbing

You people have no principles, no morals, and no discipline. You have no idea what it means to be a conservative.

>Leftists are thin-skinned pussies
>To defeat them, we need to become thin-skinned pussies

Beats asking girls out and getting maced mid-sentence, right?

fucking jews take most of the $ you pay for the content, anyway. most of the "artists" that make content are retarded and negotiate idiotic deals that benefit the jew execs better than themselves, or are fucked because of the last 45 years of shitty deals like that. pirate that shit. send the content makers money directly if you want to support them

the same love you give to your wifes black son?

Keep crying bitch nigga.

if you wanna be a cuckservative go talk to your priest and dont come here to whine

>megyn kelly has demonstrated intelligence
Hehehe. Come on now.

Oh come on Sup Forums. You're better than this, and you know it.

Getting your silly meme President was low. Tricking the United Kingdom into leaving the European Union was lower. Ebola was almost the worst. Makijg it uncomfortable to participate in video games by infiltrating Sup Forums and making them appear to be mysonist shitlords was worese than that, but you creeps have reached a new low on this one.

Fuck this, I'm out.

Alt-right activists have fully consumed Alinsky's Rules For Radicals and wield it against their enemies who have a 50+ year record of using these same tactics.

It's literally eternal low-grade warfare.

How hard would you fuck her?

Kek. Nice jugs though.

She's fucking irritating as shit though, for when I had Fox on watching the election results, christ almighty.

>To defeat them, we need to become thin-skinned pussies
Yep. When a guy's clawing at your eyes you claw back.

not at all

Dude Megyn Kelly is so hot. She can say whatever she wants, I still love her :)

Her face isn't much when you wash off that make-up and style, but she's a woman and she's not fat. She would be ok if it wasn't for her ego. I don't think your dick would stay hard for long after you have to listen to her superiority complex.

Mine would. I would let Megyn fuck me with an 18 inch dildo.

OH NOES!!!!

>>/reddit/
out

A "conservative" with a Jewish cabinet and an immigrant wife.

Sounds like she's settling for less

Incase CNN is here I am pro Hillary this is the DNC making sure fox comes to heel

Verified puchases?? Please tell me some of you didn't actually buy the book! LOL, very committed trolling

Pushed up and shopped. They're barely B.

that book sucks

I wonder if you return it, it remains verified

Did you not see the OP? We already did.

Someone fucking post one used for sale for $1......DO IT!

t. a leaf

Spoken like a true aboriginal nigger

God I hope Mike Pence becomes president so we can lock all you fags up in gitmo

Kek bringing down the used market just fucking this shit up kek

Believe that shit, player.

Let some nigger claw your eyes out then so you can stay a principled true conservativeā„¢ or some shit, I don't give a fuck.

the reviews on this are funnier than the yelp raid of that tshirt shop who hated trump

>verified purchase
this guy bought the book just to meme review it

Give it 1.5 and 2 star ratings so its not as obvious

they literally slap that sticker on anything