Why is Benadryl Legal?

I mean there are allergy meds that don't breakdown all notions of scientific reality if taken at too large a dose. I am forced to assume the spoopy aspects of the CIA are well aware of what's up with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health2.shtml
newyorker.com/magazine/2012/12/17/operation-delirium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE

>the spoopy aspects of the CIA are well aware of what's up with it.

What does that mean

Wtf are you talking about

Because there is virtually nothing harmful with taking it at normal doses. Should we ban cough syrup because retards use it to get high? What about tylenol which kills your liver if you overdose? Just dont be a fucking retard and youll be fine.

so i can give it to your dog and nick all the tools in your shed

If you take a bunch of that stuff you will see spiders everywhere and people made of tv static
DXM is redpilled

what happened?

Lol, have you even done drugs before?

Hydro-chloride or similar chemicals isn't going to do that. Jesus fuck.

Guys, it's just an antihistamine.
I use a lot of those because I'm an allergic motherfucker.

Diphenhydramine is a deliriant you stupid fucking nigger

I take a couple Benadryl every once in a while when I can't sleep. Shit is great for knocking you the fuck out.

Never got high off of it though.

rap is for niggers

That just means it makes you dizzy, holy fuck it's like you are a 12 yr old asian or something.

kek. Then take a handleful and see for yourself

lol i know yall are following me, i'm not an idiot.

>I smoked 5 pots and now I'm le epic droog master

Fucking kys you ignorant cuckold

Go take some datura and see if you "get dizzy" fucking cuck nigger

Because only 15 yo faggots take benadryl to get high.

>leafposting

It's somewhat less than a pleasant experience, much like DXM. But some people were made to enjoy such things.

Every once in a while for sleep is fine. Just don't let it grow into a crutch.

>DXM
>Redpilled
Sure, if you want to be a lazy fuck for 2 days.

"Scientific experiments"
>Interdimensional spiders everywhere
>Ability to conjure thoughtform entities
>Machine Elves interfacing with electronics causing them to do things autonomously
>Poltergeistey stuff
>Telepathy with family members
>Hearing crystal clear voices in head
>Hallucinatory people indistinguishable from real people
> Words in books changing
>Extreme feeling of terror and dread

I suspect ayylmaos/demons involved
Thankfully the trip ends.

Diphenhydramine

POSITIVE

increased awareness and appreciation of music
dream-like experiences
muscle relaxation

NEUTRAL

visual distortions
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
unusual thoughts and speech
delirious confusion
flushed skin
microsleep / nodding (at high doses)

NEGATIVE

sensitivity to sunlight
loss of coordination
dry mouth
blurred vision
confusion, disorientation
dizziness
drowsiness during daytime
muscle cramps
nausea, vomitting (at higher doses)
temporary erectile dysfunction
nervousness
difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality

Drinking cough syrup does not make you "redpilled" and neither does getting high off allergy meds. Jesus Christ, the globalists really are gonna win if this is what people believe. If you're gonna be a degenerate, at least go find yourself some real drugs, you fucking child. Sad!

No thanks, if I want to hallucinate I will take hallucinogens.

Diphenhydramine is pretty much the same as hydro-chloride. All it's going to do is dry you out and make you really sleepy.

Op probably has schizophrenia.

DXM is actually based af, I haven't done it in a decade but some of the best trips of my life were on that, way better than mushrooms or K
This is why people on here hate Canada

Only statist cucks ask why things are legal.

As for diphenhydramine in particular its recreational value is effectively nil. I would recommend everyone, of sound mind and healthy body, to try it once (700 club or go home) but don't go in expecting a magical uplifting experience or even a good time.

kekd

>d
I have taken that shit before

all ""hallucinations"" can be seen and touched and "seem" to interact with the external world

I take Benadryl all the time and not once have I had any sort of hallucinogenic experience. It just takes care of my allergies and makes me kind of sleepy.

Source?

diphenhydramine trips are scary as fuck
accidentally gave my pupper too much once. i imagine she was terrified.

Holy shit, this is the most unpleasant drug I've ever done. It was like a nightmare I couldn't wake from for 12 hours. I saw some fucked up shit I can't even describe. Never do this shit bros, trust me on this

Oddly enough, you don't get sleepy if you take a proper dose of it. However, it does make you almost inoperable delerious. First time my friends put me on the phone and I thought I had the lock on the kid on the other end rattling on about everything and he asked me a question.

"reading"

*laughter all around* as I came back from a half-dream where this thing I was pressing into my head was just making honking noises and I was trying to discern what was written on the sign attached to a barn across the street that actually did not exist.

People hate us because they think were a bunch of syrup drinking faggots. They hate us because they think were all like you.

it's a shitty high though, once I took like 600mg or something and I was laying in bed with mad restless arms and legs and I kept staring at the door and picturing myself going through the door and then I'd think I did it but got teleported back to my bed

also dark corners were full of crawling insects and I was pissed off because I couldn't make my upper left tooth and my bottom right tooth touch

nobody uses this shit recreationally more than once unless they're retarded

People hate canadians because most are welfare crackheads getting high off cold medicine like you.

Hydro-chloride
Diphenhydramine

See the hydramine in the word??? They are both hydrines.

You need to take a retarded amount to start hallucinating. Go read some experience reports. It sounds like a waking nightmare.

I've got food allergies - I've taken a full box of that shit before. I've also had IV's of it in pure liquid form. The only thing it makes you do is fall asleep.

>600 club + 1 tab LSD
The question is more rhetorical, seeing how LSD, Shrooms and Ketamine are still Illegal

Can confirm, if you take a shit ton of these its like being on ketamine or some shit. Literally its the most hardcore overthecounter drug you can buy.

>he got high on benedryl

Why did you take a whole package?

>benadryl

OP, pic related is the shit you really need to be asking yourself about.

Because you take like 50mg. Try 500.

>were
Fucking kys illiterate nigger
You're wrong nigger how many more people have to call you out, I hope you take some datura and go on a 3 day trip and kill yourself

>dxm
fucking idiot, google olney's lesions

>not taking scopolamine motion sickness pills instead

babbehs first /del/

Because that's how much it takes to get things going. If you tried it and failed it's because you hadn't took enough.

>600 club + 1 tab LSD

Any interesting interactions? Heck, did you even feel the acid at all?

Found in lab tests on mice only it's not a conclusive scientific study

I don't do it anymore anyway, go smoke some PCP nigger

Fucking junkies need to take your asses back to Sup Forums

I took one of these and it made my chest all fluttery and made me a lil high what does this mean is my tolerance just very low or what I feel like there is something more

So what are you trying to say? You can get high off paint if you want, why don't they ban paint.

Fucking moron.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health2.shtml

There are many good reasons to avoid chronic DXM use but 'dude holes in ur brain' isn't one of them.

Literally the most retarded drug to take recreationally. Only idiot teens in high school take that shit to get high.

Oh FUCK.

I just remembered, when I was a kid, my dog ate a whole bottle of benadryl and slept for 3 days.

He wasn't sleeping. He was tripping absolute BALLS. I'm so sorry boy. I never realized what you went through.

>I'm wrong but let me spout some more wrong bullshit to try to save face

Kys you nu-male niggercuck

>studies were performed with excessively high doses of ketamine
>found brain lesions

The link between DXM and Olney's Lesions is inconclusive at best my dude. There's no reason to assume that ALL NMDA antagonists will lead to lesions, and even if they did the doses required and chronic use would play a big part.

That shit's like saying "ALCOHOL? GOOGLE CIRRHOSIS YOU IDIOT".

Fuck, I never took this stuff. Took it last night and its now 5:50pm the next day and I'm still groggy as fuck. What is this shit?

dude weed lmao

I've done this before, it was like the acid and the Benadryl melded. I had hallucinations and acid visuals, it wasn't too bad honestly. Make sure you have a healthy heart tho, Benadryl send your heart rate sky high

My multiple personal trips with it. I try to write stuff down during, but it eventually gets too confusing. I structure it so I have a free day afterwards to parse all the shit.
Other stuff I recall
>Music eventually becomes incoherent spooky babble or the artist yelling at me personally
>Eventually the slightest touch is percieved as pain
>I always felt like I was in trouble with god in the way a shitter teenager gets in trouble

I work at a welfare office and one of my clients came in high off benadryl. She said she was stung by a bunch of bees. When she was talking on me she was a mess of mood swings, switching rapidly from anger, glee, sadness. It was fucked

>where
is that better? sorry didnt know druggies were so picky about grammar

I'm not wrong, they are both chemical compounds of hydrogen.

They both have similar effects. You should try huffing canned air, that shits good I hear.

>Not eating that DXM instead

lol my trip notebook from the first time I ate a whole lot of benadryl is such a fucking mess. Most of it is unreadable heavy scribbling.

It's worse than my 4th plateau DXM pages.

>lol you don't do cold medicine brah? Wow you are dumb and not cool

this is you right now.

Please do not reply to trolls.

LSD is so much cheaper, probably easier to get, and much better all around, why would anyone want to abuse benadryl if you're not a complete autist?

Used to do trip doses. Wouldn't recommend it -- died for almost 2 minutes.

Basically acid geometry was literal spider webs, and CRAWLING IN MY SKIN. The inner dialogue and voices weremore pleasant and insightful and friendly though.

We are Kek's Chosen, senpai. DXM is the sacrament.

I give up, enjoy being a schizo.

>yfw too poor to buy drugs so you jack all of moms cold medicine

Sarin Gas is just a chemical compound of hydrogen. Go huff some.

It's all real everything you've said

>tfw I used them heavily as a sleep aid at one point

Am I fucked?

I've done it four times just because it's so fucking bizarre. I did 400mg my first time, and 700mg my last time. After the 700 though, never again. Never fucking ever again...

Actually they know exactly what is going on with it. This guy tested mega-doses of this class of drugs on us servicemen hoping to find a breakthrough in chemical weapons. It went on for years, many soldiers completely lost their shit and nothing ever came of it besides this very interesting article. Its a must read.

newyorker.com/magazine/2012/12/17/operation-delirium

This and promethazine are fucking brutal at high doses. I started getting visions of people on the other side of the planet.

There is atleast 3 canadians in this thread talking about getting high off cold medicine. No wonder our country is full of crackheads and homeless tent cities. Chinks are doing us a favour buy flooding us with fentynol.

It's pretty benign at sleep aid doses as long as you don't get into chronic dependency.

The right amount of benadryl makes fapping feel incredible.

Don't you mean hydro-chloride?

Then Kanye West is indeed pleased that he is my personal pleasure clone....

Though it's a good way to get off the athiest/agnostic shit train, praying to god helped with the pain and rifiling through the bible on it is quite something.

Wait a second, does benadryl make you trip? I recall taking large doses to help me sleep and would wake up in the night and think there was a giant fucking spider on my ceiling and would be jolted awake in terror.

this is some weirdo shit everytime some weird shit happens to me i see it on Sup Forums in some related way. I've never had a fucking allergy problem in my life and just today i started having this massively annoy sneeze, coughing, and running noise from some fucking allergy. i am the chosen i shape related with my mind

I'm so confused right now. It is an anti-histamine. Basically Benadryl shuts off histamine receptors and the brain perceives it as time to sleep, because during sleep the histamine receptors work at lesser degree than when awake, so you begin to feel drowsy, because your brain thinks you should be asleep

>I'm 12

Holy shit same here
>400mg Ben, 500mg dim
>heart rate shoots up to 160bpm half an hour in
>panic
>It goes higher
>black out
>wake up a while later
>whole body feels numb
Got me high as fuck tho

The first time I tried DXM I met God, if you've ever read PiHKAL or TiHKAL and read about the "level 4" trips he writes about that's what I had, I didn't read that book until after and it was like the perfect explanation

That is because it is not a "hallucinogen". Hallucinations are disturbances in your senses that you know are not real. Benadryl is a "deliriant", it does not cause hallucinations it causes delirium. In a delirium you can not tell real from not real, which is why the effect is so profound.

>I'm done enjoy being schizo
>replies again

Pass the salt pham

datura is sketchy because different plants have differing concentrations, meaning you can overdose and die randomly. fuck that noise. then again, i'm sure the experience is superior to benadryl and i'm not sure if there are "safe" ways to dose datura. brb erowid

I take like 5 and get a nice buzz. Makes fapping incredible

Apparently so. I didn't know it was possible until