Sup Forums BTFO LITERALLY

Samantha bee (queen of comedy) just utterly destroyed the "altright"

>how will the storm weenies recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbKT22idntg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the link u turbo-kike

How many black cocks do you think she's taken?

Implying (((she))) is relevant to anyone other than 18-30 special snowflakes.

Even they don't watch her. Her show has terrible ratings.

Good.
I make sure my TV is off when her show is on.
Not even on the station, I turn the whole thing off.

>alt-right is really wide range of political thought with only one thing in common: they want liberal bullshit toned down
>liberals interpret this as an entire group of full 14/88 neo nazis

Why can't liberals wrap their heads around any opposing arguments?

Women are bad at being funny
This is proof

>Samantha Bee said on Wednesday’s episode of “Full Frontal” that "the Caucasian nation" turned out to vote for Donald Trump. "I don’t want to hear a goddamn word about black voter turnout," she said. "How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us?"

Die cunt

Shes a shriveled up hag. 1000 cock stare.

Didn't our current nigger president go on her show to try and make it relevant. See how that worked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbKT22idntg

>"How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us?"
everythingismadeoutofcotton.jpg

Can we please filter the term "BTFO"?

>Hillary wins the primary as a result of black voters
>Bernie voters literally call them uninformed, the most racist thing anyone said about them this election cycle
>Hillary loses as a result of those black voters

I still can't believe Trump improved in every minority demographic

You expect me to watch this shit?

Every building you see, every object you use, everything you do, was created or built by as white person. Niggers didn't do anything except invent the super soaker and da peanut buttah

>daily c list celebrity shill thread

I hate your kind op

These people are so incredibly fucking racist. They would never acknowledge it, agree, or probably even realize it, but they don't believe that anybody that isn't a leftist communist piece of shit possesses a single idiom of agency. They have practically re-written The White Man's Burden in SJW newspeak, but they have no fucking idea that they've done it.

one day they will figure out that shit isn't working anymore. The more they peddle it better for us!

>A fucking leaf

I really don't understand this "alt-right" term that I'm seeing more and more.

Do they really think that this sight is why they lost? Are they that delusional? All Hillary had to do to win was give the working class some assurance that she cared about about their problems. Her own tone-deaf messaging is the reason she lost, period.

Newfag detected.
>what is Sup Forums x?

alt-right doesn't exist

sage and reported

We'll recover by continuing to not like her "comedy."

your a fucking white male

Women are funny get over it

Buddy, I'm a liberal and I'm considered part of the alt-right because I think identity politics are gay and I like guns.

If you deviate even a little, you are the enemy.

>TBS

lol

>vagina
>Plays laughtrack

>queen of comedy

weird, this is what i first said when i laid eyes on her

No it doesn't.

>muh vagina

>women are funny

not even the best male writers can save this shit

I want this forced meme to die

>implying it matters

we're in control now. let them cry.

Now if trump would walk out and grab dat pussy! that be funny!

Literally who?

I don't think they'll ever figure it out. That would mean acknowledging that they were wrong about anything, at all. Its funny though, they are doing far worse damage to race relations than even the most successful racist groups.

OH FUCK I'VE BEEN OUTED

>queen of comedy
>samantha bee
Who the fuck is this person?
I thought Amy ((Schlonger)) was the current hipster fad.

We recovered by winning the election and humiliating her and the entire left.

HAHAHAHA Vaginas

She's worse than a cunt, she's a (((leaf)))

where are her nudes

Who?

>wanting nudes of the jude

Girls rule, women are funny, get over it.

zero, she's racist

this lady is HILARIOUS

Without even watching, it's made evident, through the behavioral patterns exhibited by Feminists and those that cling to PC culture, that her 4 minute video can easily be shortened to "They're all racists and sexist nazis".

A better question would be, why are people so gullible and prejudice?

>it's wrong to call a black person a nigger because your rights end where my feelings begin and you don't know him
>he proves he's a nigger
>it's still wrong to say it
>white man has an opinion
>is it feminist in views? No
>is it politically correct? No
>RACIST SEXIST BIGOTED NAZI

>>>/reddit/

>Black people built this country

Like every other county they have built into a superpower right? Or even a First world nation? Or second world country?

Is there a single highly developed society that is majority African?

Bitch is Canadian. Her opinion doesn't count.

Even more so because she's from fucking canada

Holy fuck she got old and fat quickly. I haven't watched broadcast tv in years (just netflix/crunchyroll/internet) that shocked me.

I honestly still can't believe the MSM is using terms like "cuck" and talking about Pepe

What have you done Sup Forums

The nubians were alright, but still far inferior to Egyptians and Mesopotamians

MAYNE STREEM MEADIUH

How much she yells, nags and whines, soo desperately, to try and reach her viewers which is mostly just a laugh track. Is the most desperate thing I have witnessed this year.

>bannon is the leader of antisemitistic breitbart
>ceo and owner of breitbart is a jew
>most famous writer of breitbart is a gay jew
>subsidiary of breibart is breitbart jerusalem

>crunchyroll
>more like interracial couple ads

This. They're projecting their own racism onto everyone but themselves. They're the people whom are obsessed with everyone's skin colour and are making everything about race, all the time, yet everyone ELSE is racist.

It's hilariously transparent to anyone that's even slightly woke.

Canadian Exclusion Act when?

>How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of white people that died protecting and building our country for them

I subscribe so no ads?

It's what, 8 bucks a month? Come on man. You spend that every day on junk food.

What the fuck is this? Is she doing her show standing in front of old footage from her show? How has this shit not been canned yet?

It's always great to see Trump is literally Hitler argument.

Day of the rake is near

Brought to light how fucking retarded and sensationalist they are. They're so caught up in stopping us, they never take the time to consider how ridiculous their biased and skewed perceptions on the world are.

They never once thought they'd get caught faking stories or lying and why should they? People believe the first thing they hear and if the media shoves bullshit in your face, you're more than likely to eat it up than fact check it yourself.

>I don't want to hear a goddamn word about this very contributive factor that probably ended up costing Hillary the election, and will instead blame white people who did their civic duty and actually showed up to vote for what they believed in. You can't expect blacks to do the same. What do you mean I'm racist?

user
It's obviously time for minorities to blindly follow white women
If you disagree with white women and you're a white male, you're literal hitler.
If you disagree with white women and you're brown, you've internalized racism
If you disagree with white women and are a white woman, you've internalized misogyny
Just listen to what the white women are saying

at least she doesn't say "MUH VAGINA" as the punchline to every joke

I really enjoy seeing her panic.

That's objectively false, stop listening to that faggot kike Milo.
The alt-right is 100% about white nationalism, while it's also not 14/88 neo nazi's it's certainly not "dude we're just against progressives XD" garbage.

horriblesubs.info
nyaa.se
animetosho.org

thats because there are no jokes

im a basic cable fag and i knew she would show up here eventually

>crunchyroll
I don't even watch anime and I know to use kissanime.

>paying for crunchyroll premium
Why? The only benefits are marginal and not worth the expense.

>Propaganda spewing pundit
>Destroying anything

The only thing that whore can destroy is comedy.

I know you're only talking like this here because your ethics police would put you in jail, if you said that outside.

So I was going to make fun of you for saying "objectively false" and calling Milo a "kike", I realized why you were so angsty, and I feel bad for you instead.

When do you think Australia will uncuck itself? Sharia Law is looming over your shoulder, friendo.

And this is exactly what is wrong with the left. They've stopped being progressives and have become that which they profess to hate. They're absolutists. "With us or against us" mentality has taken over.

Yeah, I probably could go to jail for saying this outside, it doesn't mean it's wrong.
The alt-right has nothing to do with muh ess jay doubleyews like Milo would have you believe, it's about the fact that whites deserve their own countries too, not places that get invaded by non-whites then turned into shitholes. It's disgusting that a black or asian only country is acceptable but a white only country isn't.
And don't talk about Australia being cucked, you were almost given Hillary as a president who would've turned you into north mexico, at least we're still 90% white.

what the fuck is this...I'm getting pissed at this point...literally all they have EVER said about him is that he's antisemitic 'like obvi' without providing one piece of evidence AT ALL.

She's Canadian, BTW.

>subjective arguments

$8 a month to not have ads every few minutes is well worth it, and I don't mind paying this literal pittance every month to support an industry that entertains me so.

When will this whore be dragged out of her bed at night and never to be seen again?

>(((Queen of Comedy)))
Ftfy

I'm too drunk to get mad. The amount of salt is just too much.

>oy vey, we're going be held to task for our libel
>make sure to buy subscriptions to The Washington Post and The New York Times, online and in print!

Especially funny since the New York Times had to publish a letter promising their readers they would "rededicate themselves to the truth" and they gave the Clinton campaign veto power on their articles.

I think his ex-wife said during their divorce that he said he didn't want his kid going to a school with jews. So it's a very reputable source.

>You will never get paid to make pepes

feelsbadman

She's an annoying cunt whose annoying cunt of a candidate didn't win despite the best efforts of her and the entire media.

You aren't supporting the industry m8, they probably get like $0.10 out of that $8.
If you want to support them buy the jap BDs/Merch.

Didn't invent the peanut butter either.

not as many as you

my Liberal friends lost respect for this faggot.

$8 a month is low enough that it makes it worth it for me to be able to watch it on my big screen in bed, no commercials, not having to sit up at my PC/hook up my TV to PC and change output etc etc etfuckingetc.

Oh, and it supports the industry. WTF? You like something, you pay an agreed-upon price to support the creation of more of what you like. Don't be a leech unless you genuinely can't afford it.

>literally who says something socially advantageous about a political group

wow

>Don't be a leech unless you genuinely can't afford it.
I'm a NEET ;_;