His name was Shane Stanton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Cb_CBJsKZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=t52bnnIPLSw
thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/
10tv.com/article/family-ohio-state-student-who-assaulted-protester-has-asperger-syndrome
gotnews.com/breaking-trump-supporter-arrested-tackling-ohiostate-protester-actually-autistic-hillaryclinton-supporter/
dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/11/15/man-who-was-pushed-down-ohio-union-steps-says-criminal-charges-unnecessary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Sperging Menace

Shane "Cuck Catapult" Stanton

Shane 'The Flying Squirrel' Stanton

>come on man
>he has to
>we need it
>its...a democracy does not work without a peaceful transition of power
>you idiot
>SMASH!

what is this?

Hes going to jail.

hey homeboy

Shane "bodyslamming the cucked left wing" Stanton

And this was the attacker

Reeeeeeee

Trump supporter knocks the fuck outta a anti Trump supporter. Top Kek.

youtu.be/2Cb_CBJsKZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=t52bnnIPLSw

Oh really?

>Tim Adams, the protester who was tackled inside the Ohio Union during a Monday night rally protesting President-elect Donald Trump, announced on Tuesday that he is seeking to drop the charges of assault filed against Shane Michael Stanton, the student who tackled him.

thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/

Huh. Looks like a false flag tbqhwy then. Libshits are petty as fuck and would never drop the charges unless it was planned.

who is this guy? pretty brave punching a downy

sounds legit

a common nigger. see the way he slunk off when the cops arrived?

So this is fine? But when [insert other side] does it it's bad? Fucking faggots.

hahaha good!

Why would you film a speech from behind, and on a flight of stairs? This looks staged.

BREAKING:

Found this PIC of him from his mothers facebook

Pretty pathetic 'tackle' in all honesty, but at least he's standing up for a good cause.

If I pulled his hand out of his pants would he stop jacking off?

I wouldn't stop sniffing his hand, that's for sure.

Weren't these the same people who were hating on the police and outright abusing and disrespecting them?

He's mentally challenged, you can see it in the way he looks and talks and some news outlets are reporting that's the case as well. That's why he's dropping charges, because he feels bad.

"As counsel for Mr. Stanton, I wanted to provide /confirm some information that has been circulated, but not confirmed. Mr. Stanton does in fact have Asperger’s syndrome, which is a type of autism spectrum disorder. Mr. Stanton is deeply sorry for the events that occurred on November 14, 2016. But, to be clear (and contrary to some media reports), the events were not in any way politically motivated. In fact, Mr. Stanton, a registered Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter, supports the right of all to peacefully assemble and protest."

Source: 10tv.com/article/family-ohio-state-student-who-assaulted-protester-has-asperger-syndrome

Republicans
The peaceful party of Christians and muh freedoms

Stanton literally a registered dem

>tfw aspergers people are more based than neurotypical people

That's the fakest thing I've ever seen in my life

>news outlets
>he trusts the (((media)))
its obviously the left trying to paint us all as mentally ill.

ONE TWO SHANE IS COMIN' FOR YOU
THREE FOR BETTER GET OFF THE FLOOR
FIVE SIX GONNA FUCK THE CUX
SEVEN EIGHT GONNA MASTURBATE
NINE TEN GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

gotnews.com/breaking-trump-supporter-arrested-tackling-ohiostate-protester-actually-autistic-hillaryclinton-supporter/

A literal autistic Hillary supporter, attacked a Hillary supporter!!

Can we acknowledge that a guy in an "Anonymoose" guy punched an autistic man?

The assburger was a Clinton supporter.
Ain't no time to disavow left-on-left violence

>Trump supporter knocks the fuck outta a anti Trump supporter.
he's a hillary supporter you dummy

Notice how he doesn't react but then does a nice barrel roll to break his fall on the bottom.

Media is leaving out the part where he is a registered Democrat.

The goober that gets wrecked is registered Green party.

"Handicapped man brutally attacked by Hillary Clinton Supporters."

just saw the post above. last I knew the hill shill angle was a rumor still as of last night. didn't know it was truth till links above. i always just thought he was a screwball autistic nutter tbqh. turns out that is true too.

>Shane "the snowflake snapper" Stanton
>Shane "cuck kicker" Stanton
>Shane "liberal launcher" Stanton
>Shane "sjw shover" Stanton
>Shane "white knight waster" Stanton
>Shane "the democrat destroyer" Stanton
>Shane "exerting Newtons on Numales" Stanton
>Shane "The Tumblr Tumbler" Stanton

Which one of you faggots was this?

Top kek.

>>Shane "liberal launcher" Stanton
Holy shit I'm dying.

Too bad he wasn't a Trump supporter. His name could have been Shane "No Brakes On This Train" Stanton

Thank god 4chanman was there to defend the guy with the speaker

staged as fuck

Shane "Autistic in the Membrane" Stanton

It would be very painful

Shane "The Red Menace" Stanton

So, if all of Sup Forums registers as democrats we can attack these people all we want?

lmfao

He's a big guy

>a registered Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter

Dear lord, my sides!

I would try to be this guy's friend if I knew him in real life

his heart is pure and his spirit courageous

About as fine as your autism.

Not ideal but we can't really stop it.

Wait why did he attack then?

you cant prosecute retards. give him a happy meal and forget about the whole thing.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

Bobby bouche lmao

>tacklin' fuel reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weaponized autism is now memed into reality. I get it now, the way we beat the SJW violence is with our own weaponized autism.

>youtube.com/watch?v=t52bnnIPLSw

Damn, I was hoping he landed on his face desu

>Anti-Trump guy getting tackled on camera
>FINALLY! They have proof of a hate crime
>Libs cream themselves
>Attacker is a tard
>Attacker is also democrat

FUCK ME AM I LAFFING

HIS NAME IS SHANE STANTON

He might had thought they are trump supporters since the guy with mic wore a baseball cap (mistaken for MAGA hat from the back) and flannel which are stereotypical redneck attire hijacked by hipsters

Maybe loud noises and crowd triggered his autism

Maybe he was his way to a pokemon tournament and the crowd was blocking the only stairway on that side of the mall.

Weaponized autism will win the war against the left.

>Registered Democrat
>Clinton supporter

Shane "Commie Plantin'" Stanton

YOU CAN"T HAVE A PEACEFUL TRANSITION IN A DEMOCRACY....THUD

Why dont we red pill all the downies and unleash em on the SJW protesters. Work em up into a frenzy and let em go nuts

"A democracy does not work without a peaceful transition of power, you idiot!"

Shane "Shitlib Shover" Stanton

The autistic ballistic

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/11/15/man-who-was-pushed-down-ohio-union-steps-says-criminal-charges-unnecessary.html

Shane 'potato cannon' Stanton

The second video, it's clearly staged. He didn't hit him very hard or is apparently a super sayan,

camera man didn't react to someone aggressively yelling, "you IDIOT" behind him.

The cuck guy braces for the push and then jumps forward onto his right shoulder, even though the "push" was straight to his back.

Waldo didn't lose his balance at all from the push, imagine if you ran down the stairs and checked someone standing at the bottom--you would go down with them. Not just suddenly stop and have enough balance to casually sit down.

I wouldn't have fallen from that push, I would have just stepped forward a couple steps after it, so would anyone here with normal mobility.

Plus why would a "Trump supporter" do something like this, which is obviously being filmed and which would obviously be ass blasted on the media as a smear against Trump?

This is CLEARLY A FUCKING SET UP.

>Implying violence against shitlibs is ever bad

The only faggot here is you senpai

Would probably be easy. I work with them every day and they have no actual personality other than asshole, they mold to fit who they're around at the time. They're also master con artists.

He is a Hillary supporter who is autistic. Nice.

HOW DID YOU GET THIS?

Did we already forget the Project Veritas videos? Fucking bird-doggin'. They pay some tard to do this shit and stand back and watch the chaos.

That fucking potato is 2 steps away from Chris Chan.

>Shane "Shitlib Shover" Stanton

chektandkeked

Seems setup. Still funny.