/cig/ - Canada is great

Whats up my friends across the ocean? Fuck the haters

My life's doing decent. Country's fucked, no jobs outside of temp agencies, but I'm scrapping by and happy with the life I've got.

Nationalist party to stop immigration and bring back the real flag NOW

chillin u kno how i be

I'm from Québec can I still join?

The rest of Canada secretly loves how obnoxious you guys are to the federal government -- of course you can join us.

You're about to get a big influx of skilled Americans - you think that'll help or hurt?

Also, Toronto or Vancouver?

>>Sup Forums

I ran out of fentanyl so im depressed

Semi-rural. 519 area, but not GTA. Bout 100K people in my county. It's comfy, everyone's Europeanized even if their not from Europe, so there's no drama or isolationism on the part of new immigrants.

are you a native? theyre the only ones I know that do that shit

As for the influx -- it won't help working class workers, but it won't hurt us either if I'm being honest -- they're all gonna settle in Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto anyway.

Yeah I guess it's because of the condescension we got from our french ancestors

Please nuke Toronto

You're me

If you're in the same city I am there's a chance I might know you -- know for a fact a few of my IRL friends browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Nah, Canada is completely fucked. The politicians here are actually cunning as fuck, they are not retarded like the Sweden leftists. They know EXACTLY how much to immigrate to here and where to put them to minimize any kind of dissent from people. There is hardly any tension from whites here and minorities, just a passive kind of whining from a small minority.

The leftists are completely free to push their anti-white agenda and there's no one to stop them. There is an ocean of difference between the cunning of a shit-for-brains like Hillary Clinton and the evil bitch Kathleen Wynne.

Durham region reporting in.

this.

need that actually flag back, not the abstract garbage they propagate now.

>a tenant of genocide is cultural erasure

this.

>I unironically love their language laws and am glad they stand up for our non-existent but badly-needed 10th amendment-equivalent rights

i'm going to move to england and find an anglo to mate with then come back here and have 6 white christian children

what are you guys up to?

Hang in there Leafanon. We'll be up to help you sometime in late January.

Manitoba here, been out of work for a year and losing my home dec 1st might unironically kill myself tonight

Fuck Canada and fuck you