What will the white race look like in 100 years?

What will the white race look like in 100 years?

Hideous. I don't believe eyes will look like that either, everyone would just end up with murky brown irises. Sad.

>yellow eyes

Like me.

Exactly the same you fucking cunt

"Whites" will look just like blacks. White genes are recessive and ((((((those)))))) who push miscegenation know that race mixing essentially destroys White genes.

MAGA

>yellow eyes
WE WITCHERS NOW

Poor guy

>white genes are recessive
I wish this meme would just die already
My friend has a little "octaroon" kid because he's a nigger lover.
This kid has blond hair, blue eyes and looks like the poster child for the hitler youth program

>tfw this is the only show where they put white people for racial diversity

>I cant wait to have a halal tex-mex luau to celebrate kwanza and my daughters bat mitzvah!

Most people will be absorbed into "white" America. There are just too many whites to for this not to happen.

The Melungeons (see pic) were determined to be the Children of blacks and whites, and this was no more than 5 generations ago. Most, if not all Melungeons, are considered white currently.
I know a few 4th generation Chinese and Japanese people that have significant European DNA. They just look like white people to me. Some of them even have blonde hair.

The Han Chinese and the Indians absorbed many different races through their interbreeding. There are subtle differences that can hint to that (there is a north/south gradient in both China and India), but I doubt many people notice that or even care.

100 yrs. from now , Yashua , will be reigning over this Earth and his Adamic people . The Kenite , will no longer be doing the bidding of there father . The END TIMES will be over , along with the false religion , known as Democracy ( Kenites control it Politically , Religiously, economically and educationally / THE 4 HORNS = They were given over us because of our sins , this too shall end !

Christ the looks on the kid's faces
fuck women seriously

100 years?
I dunno.
Here's what we'll look look like in 2000 years.

>black parasites

I really liked that book. It's strangely disturbing

This can't be real

>yellow eyes
We sith lords now

What is its name

Whats it called?

Man after Man: An anthropology of the future

caused by the alien genetic engineering 100 years earlier

Also for non-human creatures
After Man:A zoology of the future

Well if we would have bred them
Out shortly after gaining freedom, they would be little more than dark hair Ina subset of the population. Now it will result in an actual change in the entire group

You soda men's racists are at fault for this

>really makes you think

Feminist Jews can have bar mitzvah.

so many feels in one picture

Trump clones rule the planet and breed eastern European cuties to make more barrons

>yellow eyes
we khajiit now

Good Jew post, yeah, those white genes sure are absorbing everyone in California.

Point is, we are a sinking portion of the population due to mass immigration. If our numbers continue to decline, and more and more race mix, they aren't going to absorb to us, we will just disappear.

Depends on who survives the energy crisis or the nuclear winter. 12% of the world's population is white and the figure is shrinking. Brown eyes, dark hair, and light brown skin are guaranteed. The US will have a white minority by 2040. The Chinese vary in skin tones.