KANYE 2020

who gon vote yeezy next election?

y'all niggas with yeezy or wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3B8MJoEA_U
youtube.com/watch?v=KoWsexwc4d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for the /Kanye/ General threads.

wish he'd wait until 2024 so we could answer the age old question

pic related

I unironically think he would have a real shot at beating Trump.

We should meme him to be the Democratic nominee. Then crush yeezy.

I know you are kidding, but seriously Trumps presidency opens the doors for even more celebreties who will try to run for elections on all levels. All those actors and musicians of all sorts are now considering their odds

FREE WEAVES YOOOOOO

Yeezy 4 2020 revolution

Why would I vote for a 5"8' manlet?

8 years of Yeezy season soon

He channelled all his physical height XP into his spiritual height.

NO. HE'S A NIGGER

Please make this a thing.

Take all the black stupidity
>we gon be kangs when mah boi weezy init!
out of politics.

It's better if they sink their votes in some shithole.

IT"S GON BE LIT YO

Fuck him and his ugly shoes.

Listen to him talk on stage, he can't even put together a coherent sentence.

>like bro, like, my people n shet, like, my niggas n shet, like....

He'd be clowned so hard that basketball americans would build their own boats and ship themselves back to the motherland

The same reason to vote for trump. Memes

Sounds just like the criticism against Trump.

Yeezy confirmed next God Emperor. Praise Kek!

Lol can u fucking imagine.

Who would Yeezy's cabinet be comprised of?

Name his:
Vice President-
Secretary of State-
Secretary of Defence
Department of agriculture - (I'll fill this one in, Snoop Dogg)
Department of the interior-
Department of education-
Department of justice-
Department of labor-
Department of healthcare-
Attorney General-

Who would he nominate for
US Supreme Court justice
Surgeon general

>calling Yeezy 'Weezy'

Fuck outta here.

No, Trump has the ability to carry an intelligent conversation, conway twitty cannot.

Rappers arent bright, and we see this plain as day with the use of 'like' every other word.

fuck u nigga

>Vice President - Bruce Jenner

>Department of labour - Eminem
>Department of Healthcare - Dr Dre

Are you serious? Probably

Kek and i thought Trump was a joke

Fuck you right back, jamal.

Kanye is potato level retarded. Kina like 99.9% of all people who's skin is feces colored

I didnt know who Rick Flair was until the other day but id vote for him

forgot the fucking link
youtube.com/watch?v=G3B8MJoEA_U

Trump is probably gonna have a rough first term as it is, cleaning out all the chicken bones, empty newport cigarette packs, jheri curl jive juice stains on the walls, and grape drank stains in the carpet....

There wont be another kang in the white house for decades at least.

nope

get yo raciss ass outta here. this nigga gon' be POTUS

>Dumb fucking Canadian didn't know about the Nature Boy

Fucking hell what is wrong with your fucking country?

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this might not be a good idea to push.
Every single basketball american will go out and vote for him.

>Pence reveals himself as Lucifer and claims Kanye's soul during the final debate
>Trump wins unopposed reelection

this

Vice President- "My nigga Obama - oh wait he don't want it? OK, my boy Diddy'
Secretary of State- 'can Diddy do dat too'
Secretary of Defence- 'I thought u said it was a wall'
Department of agriculture - 'Snoop Dogg grow the bess'
Department of the interior- 'My girl Kim is great wit all dat interior designs, and if not she know some1'
Department of education- 'Beyonce. Beyonce really great wit the kids'
Department of justice- 'Kendrick Lamar. Yo bruh, BRUH, Kendrick know all about black lives matter, we gonna have police training, and community organizations'
Department of labor- 'My boy Jamie Foxx, he know how to work'
Department of healthcare- 'Bruh, BRUH, Jay Z got this u already kno'
Attorney General- 'Who Suge Knight got? Dat nigga'

Who would he nominate for
US Supreme Court justice - 'dat nigga Caitlyn pretty smart right bruh'
Surgeon general - 'you kidding me, bro? Dr. Dre'

If he's cool as fuck and brings high energy like trump and obama did

Just like after Reagan.

Fuck that, the Rock is running. Yeezy will have no chance in hell.

>electing a gay fishstick

The difference is Trump became a personality because he was shitposting IRL while running a legitimately massive and successful business

Someone with a genius complex who makes """art""" like all of these big money-backed puppets wouldnt know where to start

I'd like to see Yeezy take a debate stage with real politicians just to see how hard he flops but it's a dangerous gamble because he would get votes from so many dumbasses

Fuck off Sup Forumstards

Is he Republican like James Meredith?

Kanye West is a goddamn lunatic. He thinks got talks to him personally to tell him WHAT TO WEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=KoWsexwc4d4

this

it's going to be magical. if you guys thought trump memes were on point wait until you see yeezy2020 memes

I unironically support Trump, the memes are great but he is not a bad option and stuck it to the entire politico-media-elite establishment

Kanye is a jackass. The day Sup Forums starts supporting Kanye in a meme war is the day I hang up my meme rifle

he barely speaks english, like you

He's a liberal but why does it matter?

>Vice President
Jay Z

I really hope this happens. All the niggers will vote for him and he'll become the nominee. Democratic party will shoot itself in the foot ain and Trump'll win by even bigger margins. I have no doubt if we went into his background we could find endless amounts of illegal shit.