youtube.com/watch?v=whJmZJ9PMT8
youtu.be/C6PofPlS9jw
ghostemane.bandcamp.com/track/caligula
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>than

*by

learn ingles

>(((white))) rappers

90% of these white rappers are jewish. Not even exaggerating.
>mac miller
>riff raff
>lil dicky
>action bronson

all jews

I actually like rap music but I can't listen to most white rappers without cringing. They try too hard and are fake as fuck.

The only red pilled rap to listen to is gucci mane

At least it doesn't say then.

But that's Ugly Mane on the pic, he's actually really really, really good

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=t99r8JSdI7s

Wha'd u say white boy? U know I own memphis rap, you really think this trash wigga kid is better than me?

Most (((white))) rappers are Jewish

well I enjoyed this I reckon

Is this a meme? Why does pol like Gucci?

rap is degenerate pretty much. i used to like yung lean (meme music) but he died by the sword, he a drug meltdown and is now a weirdo.

extra rare tommy wright Sup Forums sighting
youtube.com/watch?v=857acvJ4l2A

he's redpilled for one thing

youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk

>90% of these white rappers are trash. Not even exaggerating.
>>mac miller
>>riff raff
>>lil dicky
>>action bronson

FTFY

Eminem is literally the greatest rapper to walk the planet and a gigantic fuck you to black rappers.

Modern black rappers have grown up listening to Eminem as their primary influence.

is lum redpilled doe?

who cares what some ghetto trash has to say. rap is made by street rats for street rats. if you're white and can relate to anything that a rapper has to say, you should kill yourself for being a mental subhuman. niggers are not redpilled, they are degenerate and their lyrics are degenerate and this thread is degenerate.

horrible choice

check this
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ713cKuT18

This. Rap is for degenerates. Also checked

probably, his 3rd side of tape series paints him as a loner and misanthrope. he hates the fans who only like him for MTI.

fuck this is intense

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479265919327.webm

haha i had no idea some of you faggots liked that memphis horrorcore shit. huh. i gave up rap because it's extremely degenerate and ghetto. outlaw country is the white man's choice. but doesn't mean i don't love ugly mane.

>listening to rap music

ey you like that micheal jackson thriller track he sampled? i forget the name of it. that's my favorite twiii track.

bronsons Albanian
dicky is goat

Fuck off leaf

TOMMY WRIGHT THE ONE MAN GANG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2r0fbl7NY0

This one?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYZgIM0haJA

found it. you'll like this one.

youtu.be/D6mVSXPIuLQ

but i can't listen to too much of this shit. it really is not good for you.

>>mac miller
>>riff raff
>>lil dicky
>>action bronson
I like how you named the worst white rappers instead of an actual representative sample. That really made your point very well Mr. Shill

>it really is not good for you.
why's that?

in the past 10 minutes of tommy wright iii nostalgia listening all i've heard is killing, doing drugs, fucking bitches and overall being a piece of shit criminal.

i'm not saying it's not good, catchy, clever, sick bars, whatever, but it just doesn't espouse good values. the meme war should have proven to us all about repeating something enough will affect you mentally.

(((Ian Bavitz)))
Best rapper evear

In a recent interview he says he quit most drugs cause they fuck with his creativity

>mfw REGGAE is done best by whitey
youtube.com/watch?v=tnNdp10vrcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE
youtube.com/watch?v=whJmZJ9PMT8

numale cuck detected

you can be redpilled and listen to rap, its just music you dumb fucking cunts

Dunno, some 90s gangster rap was cruel social darwinism and quasi proto-fascist, nothing to party about. You have the Männerbund, martial values, honor and territoriality. Of course it's not refined but the grittiness and violence is unique. Survival Of The Fittest by Mobb Deep is a good example.

youtu.be/C6PofPlS9jw MFW Christians are the best at everything

what are you supposed to do in this situation? I feel like just getting up and bolting would be ideal but nignogs can run fast

I blame Ugly Mane and Bones for bringing Metalfags into hip hop and improving it tenfold.

ghostemane.bandcamp.com/track/caligula