Superpowers Thread

Must be a global superpower to post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3899972/us-superpower-status-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup

You misspelled superpower.
There is only one.

We control the worlds weed supply.

DUDE

>WEED

No leaves no how.

Anything with less than 10 active supercarriers is not a legitimate superpower.....so you should have just named this "'Muricans Only"

???

>Superpower
>2016
Kek.

LEAVE FAGGOT

Where the Indian flags at?

>Netherlands relevant

sporting/hidden military/bantz and shiitpost superpower present.

>3rd most powerful nation in the hemisphere
>invented popcorn and chocolate

superpower coming thru

i feel discriminationed against

>a global superpower
Everyone knows (((you))) are the only superpower on this planet. But why does it even matter? (((You))) use it only for the profit of some rich arabs and (((your other overlords))) to get even more richer and powerful.

USA USA USA

Hey, at least we're not delusional about the opposite.

Choke on mah dick faggot!

You are wrong, we do

Russia is far from being a superpower

USA reporting in.

Thanks again to the Russian bros for helping get Trump elected. I hope we can quit playing coy take over the world together soon.

Bragging rights.

>HURR DURR MY COUNTRY IS BETTER THAN YOURS.

Trump-Putin alliance ftw

At least they are a military superpower

We can both destroy the world many times over. Stop posturing. Only a Clintonian stooge would want hostilities with Russia.

Addendum 1.A
>Your country must not have lost a war against birds.

Sorry Ausfag, you gotta go.

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MAPLE SYRUP CONTROLS THE WORLD

Yeeee hawww I shur doo luv amurika

Why didn't you add Indian and Chinese flags on pic? They're also global superpowers

Same goes for just about anyone else.
I mean it's hard to not notice that even the loudest shouters have gotten their face kicked in when trying to intervene in dusty little shitholes.

Not even that.

China and Saudi Arabia spend more than Russia in their military.

Nuclear arsenal sure. In a conventional war we would walk all over Russia. Not that we should or would. Just pointing out the obvious.

What does Amir-el-ahmud Ben-Shclomoschund says abut you posting here? Does he approve it?

That's a meme you know.

Nobody can actually destroy the world

You shut your mouth aquafresh. We did just fine in those dusty shitholes

No you don't no one likes brown dry Mexican weed.

This thread needs to realize there is a difference between a regional power and a superpower.

The US is the only one with sustainable force projection across the globe to be considered a superpower.

time.com/3899972/us-superpower-status-military/

China spends more than Russia on their army because they buy our shit
Sandniggers spend more money than Russia on their army because they buy american shit
And still China can't deal with Taiwan and muslims with other muslims

It's weird. Switzerland is objectively the best country, all without engaging in things like imperialism, regime change, interventionism, "war on (x)", mass immigration, multiculturalism, spending half the budget on foreign aid and overseas military bases, for-profit prisons.

Have we been lied to about what's actually best for the people?

play nice with out slavic brothers, for we are now one and the same in the fight against globalism

... brah, bro, breh... u don't even know ok? thats some pretty offensive stuff.

Dude, if anything make sure your own states don't drown and parch before trying to insult anyone with water.

Also you completely and utterly failed in those dustholes, and no amount of media bullshit can hide it.
Especially not after the election of the Donald, you're just gonna have to grow up and face your failures.

H-hello :D

Get out. I'd rather have a Chilean than you in here as they actually have the shroud of American Exceptionalism lit right up under their assholes.

Depends if the Trump will actually seek non-interventionist politics.

For now it's just talk

Just because you wouldn't notice.

Dude, real Texans are worse than Chile.
I mean if people were to joke about Chile being a non-country it'd at least be a joke, in the case of Texas it'd be simple truth.

>india
>superpower
POOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, you better go ask permission and appologize to your arab master.

People have been thinking that since there were Russians, though and it always ends with their glorious empire dead in the snow somewhere around Moscow. The only time anyone can stomp Russia is if they're Asian steppe horse barbarians. The only country that can defeat Russia is Mongolia, just pointing out the obvious.

You can destroy all the sentient life on it. The world will keep on spinning, but as a husk.

Speak of the fucking devil. Nice timing ChileanBro.

You came right in time to kick out that Rio De Lat Toilet out of here. Every time I look at Brazil it reminds me of what America might become.

It's a disturbing reminder. Chile on the other hand is ripe with potential for a nationalist uprising.

>Dude, if anything make sure your own states don't drown and parch before trying to insult anyone with water

The fuck are you even saying?

Also, losing 5 thousand in Iraq when we stomped their ass at 3 million is hardly "losing". The only losers were the neocons trying to turn a buck off the conflict.

Do you think you're offending me? What gives you the right to misrepresent socioeconomic backgrounds?

It's funny because I'm a rusky.

>The only country that can defeat Russia is Mongolia
You forgot about Fin- oh wait

you're a damn fool, if you really think that

>get invaded
>millions dead
>barely survive
>DUDE GLOBAL SUPERPOWER

yeah nah that's not how it works kiddo

>russia invaded ukraine and noone bat an eye
>russia is winning the syrian civil war
>usa still thinks they are relevant.

hey

California's permanently thirsty, and floods have tormented your lands aswell, add to that that Florida has less protection from the sea and it really shouldn't be hard to... sea.

Yeah a "victory" claimed by dismissing an army that wasn't under your command.
Unsurprisingly they fucked up the country and its neighbor when they found out they really weren't very defeated at all.
Luckily for you the Russians know a bit more about diplomacy and realism and are now doing the actual fighting in cooperation with other local forces.

So only the United States. China will overtake it in this century though.

Horosho

>greek running his mouth

>literally hasnt been relevant since calendar when to A.D

>Superpower by 2030

Oy, you've been a superpower for hardly 50 years in history, it remains to be seen if your relevance lasts even a hundred in total.
At least they managed a bit longer.

I think they did pretty well, considering they still hadn't modernized from the Imperial era serfdom, yet managed to own over half of Europe and become a highly industrialized nation with a world-beating army, all over the course of five years. Not to mention spending the next fifty threatening the remaining half of the world.

yeah we're so irrelevant it's not like we put a man on the moon, unlocked the atom, invented the internet

Weed Superpower coming through

Sweden is a humanitarian superpower. That counts, right?

Congrats on touching the dead spacerock, very useful.
Totally didn't rely on half a dozen nations and the germans for that, also Sovjets did just as well on that.
The internet: Brilliant road to nowhere with not a car in sight. Until the British helped make it useful of course.

No there's one thing Americans are good at: Gloryhogging.
And even that not very well.

>India
>Superpower

Since there is no power in Sweden you're just a superhumanitarian

>50 years in history
>only have been a country for 240 years.

they got into a war of attrition which they won by importing tatar subhumans from the far east. and they only owned half of europe for less than 50 years. the soviet union didn't even last long enough to sustain a single generation from birth to death

at the end of the day russians back everything up with the nuclear meme but the truth is that we already have them beat there, too. we're ringing their entire country with our anti-ballistic missiles, and we have stealth capabilities that would allow us to wipe out their entire arsenal without a counterattack

>Texas succeeds from the USA
>Becomes a Global Superpower
>Conquers Mexico
>Queers and other impure things and people are executed
>Mike Pence is Idol
Tf?

We need to ally on making India and China fight eachother. We meme'd Trump into the White House, why can't we start Asian WWIII?

>being this delusional
There are 3 superpowers. USA, Russia, and the country which holds the two from tearing each other apart. No others.

Only America qualifies for this, sorry sub-human. I hope you got enough rubles for posting this thread to get that loaf of bread you need to survive in your shithole of a country.

i thought you were baiting but now i see you're just genuinely retarded. have this pity (You) and piss off

feels good, bros

>be america
>be only country that matters

There is a reason our children don't know where Europe is on a map.

>0 union jacks in this thread
Reporting.

>not how it works
Yet that was how it worked out.

Even if these meme systems intercepted 99% of their nuclear arsenal, the remaining 1% would be enough to destroy large swathes of the world. Don't be delusional.

Fair point, it's respectable, just keep in mind it may make it all not be so meaningful in the long run.
And that to become great again you'd need a bit more than you can muster.

Please, there's not a single superpower left mr. Delusional Leaf.

Anyone who isn't America, Russia, or China, blow it out your ass.

Ecли ты pycки, пepecтaнь зaвoдить мeня в зaблyждeниe тoгдa. A вooбщe ты пидop тoт eщё.

Feels Pretty Gud Man

Redpill me on holland.

Then why are you posting here you fucking leaf

Not a nationalistic superpower, I don't think. No. However, we are the head of The Beast, there's an entire world economic system which we champion, and every "developed" country in the west is satrapy to it.

if there were a nuclear war our b2s and ohios would annihilate their arsenal without time to react

>we have stealth capabilities that would allow us to wipe out their entire arsenal without a counterattack
Our stealth capabilities are enormous yet the Russian nuclear triad is not so easily declawed. It would be suicide to gamble that we could hit enough of their nuclear weapons systems on land, sea and air to prevent a response that destroys us as well.

Ohh, poor little Americano land went to shit.
Tried to keep on acting, went to the desert and got hit.
Crying, screaming, prideful all along~
The Trump came by fuming and dragged you by your *thong*!

>Trump is the last chance that the USA has in remaining a superpower...WW3 incoming.

>India
More like Superpooer

==Romania annexes Canada==

how do the superpowers respond