Australian and Canadian posters are exactly the same. They both make shitty...

Australian and Canadian posters are exactly the same. They both make shitty, uninformed posts spouting off the same lefty/pol/-tier garbage. Why is only one hated while the other is revered?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81983661/#81991793
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/day of the rake/page/28/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:)

=)

Australians are not revered

But I think their ratio of based poster to shitposter is a little better than Canada's, probably because a lot of leafposters are trolling for attention at this point. Our flag is a joke, it really makes it easy for them to piss people off

Trudeau or strictly enforced immigration laws.
Australia isn't totally cucked so they're allowed to be insufferable faggots more than leafs are.

>is it leafs or leaves?

As an Aussie currently in Alberta Canada I can say without a doubt most real life Canadians are meme tier leftists.

in a way, Canada is more cucked by Australia (national identity, immigration) In others, it is less cucked than Australia (personal income taxes, gun laws, etc.)

more cucked than Australia*

Australians have the bants

Because most people on pol are retarded
>sees Canadian flag "OMG LEAF LEL TOP KEK DAY OF DA RAKE"

>sees Australian flag "OMG LEL SICKEST BANTS YOU DA BEST"

Most Australians speak English as their first language.

/thread

That's just a meme.

Fair point.

>as an Aussie currently in Alberta

I guarantee that you work at Sunshine or Marmot.

leaves, but leafs if you´re referring to the Toronto hockey team.

>day of the rake
my sides

Canadians are nice posters
Stop the hate, this is a board of peace

Your just mad you didn't pok e mon go! To the polls but drumpf supporters did and now your country is run by a cheeto coloured dumpster fire or should I say drumpfster fire :^)

hating Canada is just a meme
we're the greatest country on earth desu

As a proportion of all posts by each nationality, I would say Aussies and Canadians are, in general, more informed posters. Certainly more thoughtful and less fat than the average burger.

no

Kill yourself. You're no better than them.

This kind of thread is what killed Sup Forums

>more informed

what did you mean by this

The difference is aus/pol/ was probably the first person to say "day of the rake", and Canadians have never been funny. Ever.

Not a single fucking time.

Pretty sure the election killed this board

Lol can confirm.
>Recently left Banff after spending 7 years. Also THANKS AUSSIES you greasy fuckers gave Banff the highest STD rate in the country.

because Canadians only got their reputation last year when they started shitposting en masse to cope with Trudeau's election.
it was actually me and I got about 10 (You)s for it at the time

australians aren't serious

the canadians are

This is now a Tim Hortons' thread

It's /leftypol/, comrade, not lefty/pol/. If you're gonna make spooky shitposts at us, at least learn to do it right.

;^)

Because Australian shit posting is entertaining, while Canadian shit posting is low energy.

autistic young Americans have an Australian dick sucking passion on pol and are also secretly gay for the aussie bros accent

thread

Canada sucks and you know it.

OMG LEAF LEL TOP KEK DAY OF DA RAKE

I generally don't like leafposters but that's not true at all. I've seen plenty of hilarious/clever leafposts. The funniest posters, in my experience, have been Finns, Americans and Canadians

Why do syrupniggers get so triggered when people says Aussies have better bantz

look what you used to be before 'diversity'
now half of those would be trans-nigger womps
and the other half would be horribly obese BLM protesters screaming at the faggots about how THEY are more of an abomination and deserve the attention of all.
sorry you did this to yourselves.
>sorry the value you once had is gone.

Canadian posting makes you angrier

I'm not going to let bogans and fucking leafs be the only ones to represent /leftypol/

Neither is revered.

Also, both are spouting the same bullshit that they know will piss Sup Forums off. They post lefty garbage because they know Sup Forums hates it.

GIVE IN TO ANGER

we must stay united anglo bros

Australians have much better bants.
The Canadians manage to be amusing sometimes, but they always go for the low hanging fruit and end up just shitposting.

It's really just a matter of motivation. Aussies do it out of love and because bants run in their blood, Canadians do it because the world is falling apart around them and they don't care anymore.

canadians are le most poerful race in the world

>anglos

Niggers of Europe

But Aussies do have better bants.

You're island slavs.

canada is england lite and you know it. We have no culture, we're post-nationalist and we elected a low-energy weed meme as PM

fuck up cunt

I can be lighthearted... I'm charming and fun. Please love me, senpai.

Ever since Trudeau we've been designated as total shitposters and it's gotten very easy for us to troll. Say anything remotely leftist with a leaf flag and you get 200 replies of

>A fucking leaf!!

Until we get some counter meme politician to dethrone Trudeau we'll be the worst shitposters.

Also I should remind you 1/4 leafs are foreigners and even more are 1st gen immigrants so you're dealing with chinkposters most of the time you see a leaf. Hence all the self loathing.

Quebekikes are the worst

build wall snow mexican

We literally have the same immigration policies except for refugees. UKIP and AfD who Sup Forums like have talked about implementening Australian/Canadian style immigration systems.

You weren't the first person to say it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81983661/#81991793
was.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/day of the rake/page/28/

it's almost like Sup Forums is racist or something

> (((election)))

Because Sup Forums operates on memes and won't admit the Canadians are the best posters on this board.

That's why everybody starts threads about us.