Soros plan. We are in the third stage

We are all aware of Soros is promoting this stupidity but to dismiss it as just a bunch of harmless retards is a dangerous thing.
Soros and his coven of NWO lunatics have subverted our schools and educators to get us to the point of protesting the results of an election. With the willing collusion of President Obama by his silence on the protests, the Press and the DNC by their disrespect towards the newly elected President and their refusal to accurately report the facts and by their support of the SJW's.

The SJW's, the DNC and the Press think they have a common cause of subverting a legal election but each view the others as useful idiots. Soros views them all as useful idiots.

Stage 1 Brainwashing a generation (see the current snowflake craziness in colleges)
Stage 2 protests "Not our president"
Stage 3 protests "No Borders/No Nations/Stop the Deportations"
Stage 4 Mass violence and civil unrest.
Stage 5 Steal all the underwear
Stage 6 ....
Stage 7 NWO

All joking aside this is dangerous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/15/13593670/donald-trump-jonathan-haidt-social-media-polarization-europe-multiculturalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cheap mercenaries without weapons or organization
>dangerous
cmon lad

>Cops and borders, we don't need 'em. What we want is total freedom.
That's dangerous thinking.

>they get total freedom
>cars immediately just run them over
>cops and borders back in place 2 minutes later
That was easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc
the only protest chant

absolutely
>SUBVERSIVE

Alt-rights are human rights!
Is he, dare I utter those words, /ourguy/?

it could end very badly for a lot of people

Soros is trending on facebook for some reason

>No borders/No nations/Stop the deportations

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Are they trying to create the apocalypse? Did they read the bible and say "hrm, how can we get this party started?"

How's your first day here? Kidding aside dude you should really look around at all the tin hat bullshit out there about soros, project blue beam, nwo end of the world stuff

George Soros being named in mainstream media here, holy shit guys its really fucking happening this time.

wrong. look more into Soros' MO. Look up Gene Sharpe. These are guys who don't need weapons, paramilitary, insurgents, anything of the nature. They are master subvertors of the highest level. They don't need to defeat us on the battlefield, or in guerilla tactics, but by replacing every important member of every institution with their replaced yes-men.

I tried making a thread on this topic earlier. They lay this shit out very clearly. Bulldozer revolution. Orange Revolution. Rose Revolution. It's all the same.

Yeah, hes at 1m facebook mentions here, trending. I really don't know if he's been dragged out into the light or if he walked out willingly.

The spics and niggers do

I have seen calls to gear up adn prepare for the worst. The one thing I want to stress is DO NOT FIRE FIRST AND BEWARE FALSE FLAGS!!

that's what they want. that's how they get their legitimacy. they manipulate our christian values, which is why their tactics didn't work in China in the 90s.

Please watch this video!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Can ANYONE confirm physically seeing Trump?!

I reiterate I do not want to start a panic as there is no evidence Trump is compromised. I just want to bring awareness to the technology and assuage my own worries.

Guys, i know the last thing we want to do is actually converse with libtards, but honestly the best thing we can do is start redpilling them on Soros and just how much of a hold he has on the government. He was just trending on facebook earlier today for christ sakes.

And he also picked the new DNC chair, who also supports putting a no fly zone over Syria.

This is the most ideal fucking time for people to work together to catch this fag

You thought it was funny memeing Trump into the white house, but in the end you dumbasses got played and ended up advancing Soros' plans. Well done, you complete fucking idiots.

"no borders no nation"

lol at least they're honest now. I wish they'd chant that more just to wake up some people up.

The complete and utter destruction of America is not just a side effect, but the end goal.

It rises.
Even the Joos are turning against multi-cult

>"This is exactly what we need to debate and discuss as a country, and my vote is firmly for emphasizing assimilation, similarity, and unity"

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/15/13593670/donald-trump-jonathan-haidt-social-media-polarization-europe-multiculturalism

>Soros and his coven of NWO lunatics have subverted our schools and educators to get us to the point of protesting the results of an election

Well yes. It's why we've dubbed them re-education facilities. Th jews wouldn't dare try what they do in college/university in highschool/elementary. It's a much smaller scale. Because parents would be right on that shit. But in college/university. These sheltered kids don't have mommy and daddy to look out for them, and everyone is desperate to fit in. A perfect setting for kike teachers to mold these naive children into their walking dead.

are you saying that Hillary wouldn't have advanced his plans?

>El pueblo unido jamás será vencido

Is this for real? That phrase triggers me pretty badly.

>mfw my aunt was posting anti-soros memes the other day

>"assimilation, similarity, and unity"

sounds like more of the same 'ol borg esque "we'll all be brown in 50 years", "hodgepodge of folks" bullshit

bump cause this guy just fuckin spooped me

That isn't enough. Dems and Conservative have common ground in stopping the elite. You wont want to believe it but if we go all out on Soros, we can meme him to the Don.

>*blank* rights are human rights!

Comedy gold

Black friday happening

Bump again
We need eyes on the Don

Bumping
Calling for eyes on the Don

>Stage 5 Steal all the underwear
what did he mean by this

desu they should just push that old fuck down the stairs of his mansion, killing him.

Then have the IRS freeze all his assets in litigation hell for the entirety of the trump administration.

Just fucking kill him.

When they riot every night and Obongo declares martial law it'll be dangerous

this is some advanced shit