"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Children die from gun violence EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple. But you won't fix it. All because of your imaginary revolution against the "evil," democratically elected government.

This is why the civilized world thinks we're all morons.

Why can't we just ban threads that get posted over and over again? Put them on a list in the sticky or some shit?

>Guns are irrelevant because drones.
>Cuck threads.
>[Liberal Picture] POL BTFO!!!
>Communism hasn't been tried yet.
>There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Among others.

SHALL

Sage

NOT

>I'm silly!

BE

t.butthurt redneck

Your stupid constitution is old and outdated, we need organizations like the UN to set our laws.

Are you racist?

>When libtards say we don't need guns, because they're SO FUCKING PEACEFUL, right.

Don't forget the fags that go like
"U mad white boi?!?!?!"

INFRINGED

its a good thing the liberals don't like guns. imagine the real change they could enact if they didn't give up freedoms for feefees

>mfw president trump is going to give americans access to military grade weaponry

OP, you do realize that your perception of the opposition is why your candidate lost. You still don't understand the reasons for the loss and live in a partisan echo chamber.

Pic related

All this anti gun shit has to stop.

My fucking country was made a nogunz one in the early 00's and whoopedy fucking do, nothing changed because criminals have always bought guns from corrupt police officers and from Paraguay and now law-abiding citizens can do nothing but take bullets when they're mugged by their local monkey.

>t.butthurt redneck

He's a britbong you stupid fucking sub-human nigger. Aside from shotguns, we don't have any guns over here.

Do you do this because you think we need the practice or what?

I generally put them under "cuck threads". But seriously, is there some way we can get the mods to ban these threads?
It would be good if every time they got banned, that copypasta of the guy saying you can't effectively police citizens with drones appeared in the ban message, because then they learn why they're wrong and stop posting it.

Dude... just stop.

A friend of mine has a 50. cal. They have to be bolt action and you need to provide the police with a reason to own one. It's bullshit, but at least he has one.

Saved

Your criminals can't get guns like they can in the US. If the US were like the UK then we would be peaceful and safe.

t.butthurt redneck overseas

Practice doing what? Being racist xenophobic sexist misogynistic transphobic islamophobic evil people?

People like you and those who own guns should not have human rights!

wtf do you need an ILLEGAL .50 calibur baby killer for? You monster!

Oh yeah - the solution is simple. We'll just give the cartels another income source.

Sounds like a great idea - they already have drugs and human trafficking. Let's give them guns too.
Assuming we ban guns, the wall is definitely not built, so what is stopping the cartels from taking over small border towns?

you're all fuckheads for replying to this bait thread and giving it traction without saging it.

I need my AR because I live in commiefornia and niggers and liberals are violent people as well as the mexicans who do not lke browns like me who arent mexicans

>outnumber military anywhere from 12 to 30+ to one
>US military is notoriously shit at asymmetrical warfare/any warfare where they can't just use air superiority to level the country
>Russia, China, et. al. will back a revolution
>DoD admits revolution would have better than even odds of succeeding

stop posting this shitty bait thread you thick berk

To kill babies with, obviously. What are you, stupid?

Racist! People of color and liberal people are not violent! Mexicans are not violent! Everybody gets along, you're just projecting your own violent urges on others!

Fact check: California is NOT a communist state, but a democratic state part of the USA union.

>tries to make an argument
>gets blown up by a drone missile
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Sandy Hook.

OK, listen here, you little faggot. I come from Northern Ireland. Do you know how not having guns is treating the general public? Fucking teenagers and assorted retards rule the streets in any urban-ish area. Children get stabbed all the goddamn time. Even now, bombs get left in police cars/residences all the time, and every week there's news about decrepit old people getting terrorised by brats. You think you have crime problems with urban youth? They'll fucking kill people with guns or without, and the lack of guns here just lets them KNOW they won't face repercussions during their bullshit. Know where letting this shit get banned gets you? Having to show documentation to buy a fucking set of tableware. Go ahead, bitch how your countrymen have too many rights. At least you're not living in a real shithole like you want to turn America into.

>liberal people are not violent

Top fucking kek. Look at the riots that are going on in the street because Hillary lost.

Threat or capacity of resistance is a greater deterrent than submission.

Those are Drumpf infiltrators! They're meant to make the protests violent! All the peaceful protestors obey the police (fuck the police) and go to where they say.

pic related is a drumpf infiltrator

We have a bot post this thread every fucking day, yet people respond to it and get baited by it every time

Haha we sure BTFO those damn Middle East countries with their shitty small arms hahahahaha

No but seriously, as a milfag this shit disgusts me. You'd be amazed how cucked the military is right now.

Saved.

>drones can stand on street corners enforcing curfew
>tanks can uphold book bans
>F15s can vanish people in the night
>rights aren't supposed to be dangerous
>the danger of rights is worse than anyone trying to take them away from you
that's a lot of implication OP

Keep getting angry. Keep focusing on the AR. Keep talking about the high capacity ammunition feeding magazine clips or whatever the fuck you're calling them now. Keep being worked up about closing the gun show loophole. Have a fit when the NFA gets rewritten. Shit yourself about suppressors. Lose your mind when the Hughes Amendment goes away. Wring your hands over the CMP expanding and imports coming back on the table.

Its all a distraction.

While you're fighting a militia movement that died twenty years ago and attacking the forward edge of the mainstream we're dragging the rear edge further than you realize.

Seven years ago it was a crime to own a handgun in Chicago. Today Chicago's laws are completely preempted by a state shall-issue concealed carry law. Back when it was a felony to carry Barack Obama signed civil immunity into law because he was a dumb local politician who never imagined things would change. There is no duty to retreat in Illinois law or precedent.

And you can't even beat a straw man.

You all realize that this a bot posting this, and we have this exact same OP and thread posted every day at different hours, right?

>Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Children die from gun violence EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple.
Education>regulation that goes for everything btw.

Don't bother. Sup Forumsacks would rather get mad at bait threads than preserve the white race.

>HA DON'T GUN NUTS KNOW THAT WHEN YOUR ENEMY HAS A POWERFUL WEAPON THAT YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISARM YOURSELF AND TELL EVERYONE YOU ARE DISARMED?

OP is a faggot.

Your solution doesn't work, and NOT having a rifle will not protect me from drones either.

>If the US were like the UK then we would be peaceful and safe.
>Decides to ban knives and spoons

fuk me lads i gotta bin that knife

Children die from all sorts of violence everyday, why single out guns?

>Literally same image and text from last time you posted this.
SAGE

You left off the BBC and cuck threads.