Alcohol thread

alcohol thread - what are you guys drinking tonight?

also redpill me on alcohol. Sup Forums is very anti-weed but is alcohol better or worse in your opinion?

pic unrelated

Picked up a six pack of Mikes Hard Lemonade on the way home from break dancing lessons. Gonna chill tnite

Weed is fine. Alcohol is fine. You can be just as stupid on either.

New Glarus Spotted Cow for me right now.

Weed is for faggots who deliberately want to impair themselves.
Alcohol in responsible moderation is a nice social drink.

Western society and wine go back thousands of years

>break dancing lessons
Fuck man, are you even trying?

26 of bacardi superior

Alcohol brings out the worst in people.

Weed makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy.

I don't understand why Sup Forums is SO anti weed but I'm also from a state that just legalized it so yea.

i'm drinking Steal this can from lord hobo brewery

its... pretty damn good

HEПOHЯTHУЮ HACTOЙКУ HA PИCOBOM CAMOГOHE

>Weed makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy.
And that isn't the worst. better with a vomiting sad sack drunk than giggle shits mc gee.
Besides just drink in moderation.

>I don't understand why Sup Forums is SO anti weed b
weed subculture is the height of degeneracy. No other drug has that kind of scene, not alcohol, cigarettes or cocaine.
It's not even the weed that's the problem it's the trashy advocates.

i smoked and drank throughout my 20s. it was fun most of the time... but overall, it isn't worth it.

>TFW have probably done serious permanent damage to my body because I couldn't get green all the time and had to resort to alcohol

feelsbadman.jpeg

>It's not even the weed that's the problem it's the trashy advocates
this so much. i listen to what i liked and dressed like a normal person. everyone i know smoked weed all the time was suddenly, "ehhh, brah..." talking like a fucking faggot stoner from a movie or something. dressed like trash with the ugly ass hemp pullover, white kids with dreds. listen to fucking phish and the dead. also, they turned into fucking slobs.

Depends on the person really. Most people (like 90%) struggle to stay on top of their shit if they have green. It usually ends up as "Oh, if I smoke one I'll be creative!" nope.

knowthatfeelatthismoment,jpg

literally me right now

its the people that think they can smoke all day and better themselves

coming home from work and smoking a bowl after dinner is pretty gr8 m8

yeah i was fine, and i smoked like a fucking fiend. but if someone has a little degenerate in them it flows to the surface like oil in water.

what i always drink

When you have commitments it becomes easier to manage. I work from home so it's pretty hard to stay on top of work, almost blew a deadline because I wasted a week smoking my brains out. Whoever could invent a timelock system to release a certain amount at a certain time of the evening could make serious money.

It depends on the person, and that's exactly it, unless you spent most of your life being seriously disciplined IE in school, you will fuck yourself up, especially if you go to Uni and have no obligation to attend.

It's fucking Tuesday bitch. You shouldn't be drinking unless you are in college. If you are you should be out not on fucking Sup Forums.

Alcohol has an even more cancerous culture than weed in my opinion. Ever been to a college party? It's a bunch of dipshits drinking as much alcohol as they can until they get belligerent and aggressive. Then having drunken sex with one another.
Not trying to sound like some moralfag, but alcohol leads to degeneracy.

>Implying this happens everywhere
Admittedly it did happen in Ireland and does happen in the UK, but here people barely drink at parties, you rarely see someone smashed.

>drinking whisky with ice
Kill yourself.

>tfw alcoholic mother
>really wish everyone stopped drinking alcohol
>drink myself because drinking helped me fix my social autism

yes, cause wild turkey is so high class

i bet you are the faggot who smells and pretends to know what wine you drink in front of others to appear cool

kill yourself

i had an alcoholic mother too, friend