Did she do a 180 turn around?

I'm watching her show on Fox right now and she seems to be all about free speech and anti immigration shit. Has she become scared about her future? Who's laughing now batch?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Settle-More-Megyn-Kelly/dp/0062494600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck auto correct. I meant bitch.

She does whatever she's told to do.

The whole bit was to get old men who watch FN to yell "you bitch" at the TV. She mobilized the old divorced/cucked Dad votes.

How has no one else wised up to that?

Not true. Remember, she sued the ex clothes for trying to kiss her.... 3 times.

Ceo

Probably helped drive him out so she could get someone who'd negotiate a better deal.

She was trying to jump into main stream and get her own show. She has readjusted her course and probably aims for the same thing its just that she thinks main stream might have changed.

Dont be angry you dont get to see anything real on tv anyways its an act user.

Don't you mean 360?

For what its worth Crowder thinks that she was real and he worked there.

She got her pussy ate well by a Trump supporter.

Oh, well if louder with Crowder said it i believe it.

Cuz I'm a child.

360 makes you the same as before.

Eww. I don't want to taste man-pussy.

I don't watch news sluts, and find it insulting that they'd put a bimbo in charge of reading the news in a vain attempt to get dudes to watch just because it's a bimbo...

D S L
S
L

she's going down. She was on Dr.Phil today talking about how donald called her up yelling and threatened her on the phone

libel suit incoming

Just saying its not out of left field. There were rumors before this shit. There a ton of women on fox and I bet a couple worked their way in special honestly. Doesnt take much to see a ceo who would make a move.

>on the phone
>no witnesses
how convenient.

Hi newcuck

She's alright. Her opening question in the first GOP debate was fair, Trump's response was fair, everyone else over reacted. Trump and Kelly have been kind of buddy-buddy ever since they did that interview a few months ago. Also, they have a palpable sexual tension between them.

He's attractive but there are literally millions of attractive girls. I can't really stand her.

prob because she got shit reviews on her book for talking shit about trimp

amazon.com/Settle-More-Megyn-Kelly/dp/0062494600

I still don't fully understand what the fuck her real position was in the first place.

News anchors have lords and bosses, not opinions.

She aggressively wanted to know what makes him tick, how his mind works, what he's about. That's about it, she never really had an agenda besides that.

lol she's not even allowed to choose her own hairstyle, what makes you think she is saying what she wants? the fox executives wouldn't have their jobs if they didn't know how to take a hint from the election results about what their viewers want to hear.

Hannity is the only one who gets to speak his mind, because he has an existence outside of fox, and is popular because of his own merit. everyone else is a sock puppet.

>Falling for the metabait

>could be true

Did she change her hairstyle so she can compete with her boy rival?

Why do we hate her again? Cuz she asked trump a completely valid question on the first debate?

No m8. O'Reilly is his own man.

>(((Boy)))

Wait even that boy is a jew.

>Crowder
>the man who also refused to support trump
These are the uncle toms of the republican party

You mean 360.

This is what she has been like for years. She just doesn't like Trump.

she did a 360 and walked the other way

I wish she never cut it

All she does id s promote her stupid fucking book, I can't stand this bitch but she's on just before Hannity here and I seem to always catch her self promotion adds.

If u do a 360, you're facing the same way as before. So no, 180.

>Why do you hate women?
>Valid question during political discussion

Nigga, pls.

Remember when she uncovered that time Obama made it legal to detain anyone indefinitely without a trial? What happened to that? She's a total fucking cuck for the DNC now.

no.

never trust the kike media.

Wait, wait, wait. I'm a bit slow. Explain what you mean. I missed it.

Fuck, why do women get dyke haircuts when they turn 40?