Posters

I've decided I'm going to trigger sime shit-libs at my university with some posters + memes. Campus is enclosed and very busy so there's plenty if decent spots to put them. Now all I need is some material. Help a brother out lads

Other urls found in this thread:

palloy.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/the-freedom-fighters-manual-published-by-the-cia/
mega.nz/#!4FIAVaiY!f1pxPBAA4Q3epC405inGEo9QcupkEtWu1APJWVSP5G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also have an interest in this. Bump.

/pol needs to get out into the physical world and organise its own form of real political activism.

Anonymously propping these types of posters and flyers in public places seems a good place to start.

isn't that a cute image

nah

This was the point of no return for me. I couldn't go back to the blue pill, not after this.

What Uni mate?

I'm really interested to see how this progresses.

It's not just the children funded by the Jewish federal reserve to go to communinst training camp. I actually got multiple email blasts from neo-Jewish idiots who pose as scientists in positions of title power all about it.

nice fantasy, britcuck

Same, that was it for me. I had always been aware of the (((globalists))) and their pet muds. But this was just too much

If you're trying to radicalize liberals, why not also give them this manual. And shill a false alt-right agenda?

palloy.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/the-freedom-fighters-manual-published-by-the-cia/

Lancaster, need to find a non uni printer first- then they are going up

Trick them into blaming the French for it.

Nobody ever goes back to the blue pill, that's the point.

Sup Forums is successful because we don't have a physical representative that can be blackmailed and assassinated.

We're the other side of the coin to Feminism/SJW, a distinct set of principles and values, and no head of the snake that can cut off, short of shutting down Sup Forums.

Turning ourselves into an easily attacked target will only cause a landslide to the old ways of MSM propaganda deciding what everyone thinks about anything.

I'm 90% sure these threads are part of a first step to completely subvert what we are and we represent here at Sup Forums.

This is for you my son.

Mike? I'll make sure i post if the response is interesting

Here faggot.

mega.nz/#!4FIAVaiY!f1pxPBAA4Q3epC405inGEo9QcupkEtWu1APJWVSP5G8

Be armed while you do this.

Nah, the names involved were much more diverse than your racist white national hate speech.

We won't stop til america is a third world country.

godspeed

With what? A fucking spoon? I'll just do it at 6am or something.

My aunt, may she rest in peace, worked there in the 70's. She was a conservative woman, a former WREN, and horrified by the state of the place at the time. The place must have been overrun even then. She will be smiling down on you, user. l8r

Also check the archive for the thread about the posters. I dumped tons of pictures of graphs, charts, etc.

neat

>don't talk to me or my sons ever again

>mega.nz/#!4FIAVaiY!f1pxPBAA4Q3epC405inGEo9QcupkEtWu1APJWVSP5G8
Grassy ass senoir

If you do this you gotta put out only your best and hottest points. I recommend you slip in something about how it's only racist to take pride in your culture if you're white. Maybe something about smug liberal rhetoric.
Bonus trigger points: say Steven Universe and Adventure time is shit.

Start a safe space for trump supporters.

Yes.

Reminder that Anonymity is the supreme form of equality where all men and women are judged solely on their ideas. The moment you leave here you are under the watchful eyes of those who would label you so that they can destroy you.

>india

Just watch out for shabbos goys.

Also, I don't have this poster because they are in the locked down forums, but it's easy enough to copy.

You can also visit cdc, fbi, and so on for the triggering statistics like interracial rapes and diseases.

Same. I saw that, and cologne and said "not here. Not in my country. I will do everything I can to stop that."

At the time I honestly thought Trump was just a crazy racist because I got all my info of him from the MSM. Then I decided to check out what he actually said. Now one of my favorite possessions is my "I voted" sticker.

I hope you guys do the same (you already sort of did with Brexit)

No don't do op pic related. There are plenty of ways to stump SJWs without doing that. They will just use it as ammo on claim how much of white supremacists whites are.

>this
Forming physical organization is what (((they))) want. Not gonna happen.
Organized chaos is the way. Every single one of us is the organization itself. No bosses, no private's.

Also, this triggers the interracial crowd. Fucking sad they think they won't end up as a single mother.

At least a fork or something with tines.

Stop doing this kind of shit fags.

A week after elections and you fucks are turning into instigating nazi dick heads?

You are turning into everything we hated about the Leftists!

Theyve gotten the message.

They're on their heels.

We've smashed their party.

They wont recover for years.

Spiking the football right now will just reinvigorate them faster!

We need to drain our swamp!

The swamp of nazi trash poisoning this political movement!

We can really change things for the better anons.

Dont spoil this with nazi trash.

We all worked too hard for this. YOU worked too hard for this!

Rid ourselves of the nazi trash!

How does one get an invite to the forums?

We are ready for civil war

American Uni student here, sempai.

This shits ridiculous. it needs to stop

I generally agree with this but I don't care if ppl do this kinda shit so long as they don't make any references to the board.

The user yelling Pepe at Hillary was fine by my book

Niggers need not apply.

literally everyone at my uni is acting the same way. Blew up on some libtards in class today actually. Fucking idiots

Can I have a copy of this poster?

We didn't start the fire

It's been burning since the worlds been turning

should have blackfaced the south african one

or maybe just killed it off?

>shit-lib
>not libshit(s)

rolls off the tongue 100x better

Our gtandfathers and great grandfathers fought to the death to destroy the nazi virus.

They knew that nazi behavior was poisonous.

Listen to their cries from the grave!

Dont spoil what we've all worked so hard to achieve!

Dont give the Leftists fuel or reason to blame you or me anymore.

Show them how to be a dignified proud white American.

Denounce and turn your back to the nazi trash infesting OUR movement!

We are better than this.

We are better than they are.

Dont stoop to their level.

We are one. We are strong.

To hell with nazi trash!

I agree with you. But posting fliers and shit accords well with us. It doesn't make us more vulnerable at all, it only exploits their vulnerability because it is based off repression of ideas. Expressing those ideas anonymously but in public (rather than in our containment board) hits them where it hurts.

What is required is not a set of principles, we only need to kill the sacred cow and we win.

She needs some white cock force ably till she quits complaining

Sometimes, somebody has to crack a skull or go somewhere that isn't the internet to get shit done. There's no getting around that. I've put fliers up at my local university. Nobody snapped about what I was doing. Just go at night. I've also been out watching the anti-Trump stuff when it is in my town. I know how to read, and if need be, intimidate a mob of nu males and SJWs because of this.

Get out sometimes, user. It's good for you.

CALLING ALL JAN MICHAEL VINCENTS
I NEED A GODDAMN JAN MICHAEL VINCENT

ya feel me?

thanks senpai desu

Yeah, I'm not gonna mention pol. I'll probably link to TRS, redice and the alternative hypothesis. Something like this hopefully

I disagree we need to be recuitering now while the beta cucks feel skeered. We need to redpill some peeps while they are bashing our evil race!

You are retarded. This cost Michigan U $85 million. You obviously can see hire they are using their bullshit against them. If it said black people it would be completely fine. It just brings to surface how retarded these schools are. Now another college is getting flak because they wanted diversity programs in response but that rates tax payer money.

There isn't anything nazi related nigger.

>asian

Martyrs are useful too.

Damn all of you who fuel this!

You are no better than the Leftists acting like this.

Death to nazi trash!

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Dont poison OUR movement anons.

Denounce and turn your back to nazi trash!

They are poisoning our young men and women. They are a part of the problem, not a solution.

Fires of hell for nazi trash!!

FRESH OC

Read the thread and it's not hard to copy it. You just can't see the websites, but the picture I posted has a few.

kek

>Tfw still have two invites

A member was the invite you and no Im not inviting you.

See how the left dominates the narrative? They take over and occupy space and deny it to anyone else. We need to do the same. Deny them any safe space. They are so easy to trigger, we can do it with a few bucks and some wheat paste.

Youre acting like nazis faggots!

Be American.

Be white.

Be proud.

Have respect.

Be dignified.

Clean yourselves up.

Drain our swamp of nazi trash!

Kek

Fuck yes. We're doing gods work user

>Thinks that putting fliers up on a uni campus is acting Nazi
>Knows fuckall about history

Fuck off faggot

Don't you know door his are nazi sexist bigots. We don't need doors held open.

You have a zip of them?

Make it look less fascist. Too stark and aggressive. Also

>'RACIST"
>WORLDS

Fuck off back to red dit you utter nigger cunt

You dont think dropping irrefutable redpills is a good idea? I think it's a good idea as long as your points/arguments are truths that leave no room for argument. Not actual racist stuff though like highlighting the IQ differences between races

What do you recommend then?

maybe because nigs are more likely to be aggressive towards cops?

What the fuck is look less fascist? How about you make one. It's not about convincing the types that are protesting against the election, but the silent people on the edge who realize the bs, but keep to themselves.

Irrefutable historical events, like the Immigration Act of 1965.

OP is a giant moron, and is only generating propaganda material for the media work with.

This is so idiotic that I suspect that it's a false flag.

You've learned nothing from the last election.

Yes, and?

Fuck you shit head.

Ive forgotten more than youve ever known.

You know exactly what Im talking about.

Have some gawd damned respect for your country and countrymen.

Being a shitty winner and acting like pricks is what killed the Leftists.

You are becoming that which you hate.

Live by spiteful identity politics, die by spiteful identity politics.

The Leftists have been permanently triggered by our vote.

They are self destructing.

Concentrate on cleaning up our people. Help them get off of the poisonous opiates.

Concentrate on bettering your life.

Concentrate on your family or building a family.

You will hurt the Leftists more by living sober, having children, a job, a future than by posting up stupid shit at their uni dorm.

Drain the swamp of nazi trash and their poisonous doctorines!

Great idea. Put some above urinals because men's eyes will naturally be drawn there and they'll have no reason not to read it while taking a leak.

>report submitted

I made a post already my dude.