Black Panther just Outgrossed The Avengers domestically and made another $169 million Overseas from only 69% of its...

Black Panther just Outgrossed The Avengers domestically and made another $169 million Overseas from only 69% of its foreign markets. 1 billion is all but confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

Black Panther replacing Iron Man confirmed

NOOOOOO TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO MAGA!

What about inflation.

Anyway It is going to be MCU Wonder Woman, except stronger opening because no other DCEU flops. So very strong Domestic. BUT it is also the lead in to Infinith War which might keep the overseas. So I think it might finally be the first MCU movie to land in 900 million (instead of staying in 800 or over shooting into 1 billion).

$1 Billion? Don't be ridiculous

this movie has TFA level hype this is getting $2 Billion EASY

screencap this Black Panther is going to get on the number 3 spot on the highest grossing movies

I want this to happen just to silence complaints about underrepresentation

Just because it happens once doesn’t mean it happens enough.

9 out of 10 times black movies don't have sucess in foreign box office.

>MCU Wonder Woman
Except wonder woman was a fucking trainwreck that got heavily shilled because muh woman lead.
Next year when captain marvel comes out and is actually decent people are going to realize how retarded they were

Good is not the enemy of better.

>13% drop off on Saturday
>23% drop off on Sunday
Also first avengers is still at 200 mil opening weekend

Wonder Woman wasn't "good"

better is enemy of the good.

>implying that black panther is not a complete trainwreck that got heavily shilled because muh black lead
Fuck off, black panther just like black lightining and luke cage got the biggest scores of their franchises even though there all shitty as fuck

Black Panther got a bland protagonist who is ntohing like his comic counterpart personality wise with a shitty villain with the most retarded plan of any superhero villain of this decade

Only 3 films have accomplished that and I would be very, VERY shocked if Black Panther makes that much.

It was pretty good up until they decided to stuff some retarded twist in it.

they could at least give him beard.

>What about inflation
Don’t know about the rest of you guys but I paid the same price ($10 per ticket) for Avengers and Black Panther

And? It's gonna beat out AoU after Monday.

You do understand inflation, mousetern?

Avengers will adjust about $75 million for their domestic run. BP can possibly outgross both Manletman IV - The Spider Twink, and Star Lord's Shitty Life, vol. 2, as well as the other recent first time MCU outliers, Bugdude and Camberbitches Love The MCU.

Nothing is confirmed except that you are an idiot.

I really honest to god want Trump to tweet that he thinks his proposed policies match Wakanda's perfectly and by building the wall he could help blacks by securing their jobs away from mexicans. If he were smart enough to do that, he could get a bigger black following and would clinch Michigan in 2020. And he'd make the liberal pundits fucking explode with anger.