There are new faggots here on Sup Forums right now who want to convince themselves that Sup Forums is contrarian and...

There are new faggots here on Sup Forums right now who want to convince themselves that Sup Forums is contrarian and will shift left now that Trump has won when the reality is that /new/ and Sup Forums were always mostly conservative or libertarian and that trumps victory will only galvanize us into action in other countries to support their growing alt-right movements.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allow me to bump your thread senpai, but long-term they will get burnt out and leave, or get redpilled and join us

It feels so good being the vanguard of the next counterculture. It's how I imagine the beatles/Bob Dylan felt in the early 60's before hippies went mainstream. Gen Z is going to be fucking radical.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

someone told me I legit look like pic-related, except fat

>Sup Forums is contrarian

Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole is contrarian. You guys will turn on him like George W Bush if he fucks up. Give it 4 years.

Screenshot this.

Only when we beat the jew world order

true

Ever since Trump won there has been an ongoing struggle to shift Sup Forums to the left.

(((They))) are trying to take our power

>Remember: You're here forever.

Free speech is addictive.

The only way Sup Forums will turn on Trump is if he starts a war with Iran

Fuck off faggot

>if he fucks up
>if
of course we will.

>Screenshot this.
nah

>implying Sup Forums doesn't pretend to be shills to keep the anger/memes flowing
>literally "hey rabbai whatcha doing?"

We have become the jews

No point in a screenshot faggot, if Trump ducks us we're done but he's not even in office yet

Sidenote you liberal faggots couldve split us if you ran Jim Webb

If you're oldfag enough, you'll remember the time when libertarianism was the reigning ideology of Sup Forums. The jews meme, before becoming one of the most recognizable faces of the meme magic, was considered just a manifestation of the stormfag subcommunity that inhabited this board.

Hillary 2020. Fuck DRUMPF!

LONG LIVE ANARCHY! LONG LIVE COMMUNISM! DOWN WITH FASCISM! IT'S TIME FOR A PEOPLE'S REVOLUTION!

You don't have to do this

Yeah, just like W supporters are looked back on as such cool dudes

/new/ was just as anti-jew as Sup Forums and that was part of the reason why moot deleted /new/ in the first place

Because libertarianism was the lightning rod in 2012.

After ZimZam and the BLM chimp outs Sup Forums went full WN, got into all the shit people call Alt Right now like Spencer, TRS etc. and were completely fucking primed for a Trump presidency. It was what we were waiting for.

pic related is what old Sup Forums was like