Ted Cruz to be ELECTED as SCOTUS by TRUMP!

It's happening lads!

The Redeemed Ted Cruz meme is REAL!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3939942/Party-Trump-Tower-Ted-Cruz-Tommy-Hilfiger-Donald-s-ex-wife-Marla-Maples-spotted-heading-private-residence-Tuesday-evening.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTou1cvsl8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently it's Attorney-General they're offering him

The dockets Dahnald

redeemed ted

Thank you Dahnald

I'm wary guys, what if in the future Majin Cruz decides to take out Trump so he could acquire the delegates in the next primary

Zodiac Killer as Attorney-General!?

Would be Awesome. LOL

>ELECTED as SCOTUS
the whole thing?

Post more cruz memes

DAHNALD

Time to get to work... Dahnald

Mr. Chief Justice and may it please the court, Dahnald

lmao

memes never die

Jeb needs to be secretary of energy

>Dahnald, I... I never thought it would come to this. Imagine! You, at the forefront of America, ready to do battle against the leftist hordes. You would casually call me out, banter with me as you tried to show me the light. Point out the errors in my judgment, bring me back on the path. I should have seen it sooner. But now we know who the true threat is; the Left mobilizes its unruly mobs of nerd virgins, the SJWs block essential roadways for their illegal protests. And there you are, unflinching as you march onward. Dahnald? I'm ready to move with you, stand beside you in this. Let's take these Dems out to pasture.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTou1cvsl8k

Tedposting was the most memorable meme of Republican primaries

Holy fuck this would be great

A few more dies or retires and the US constitution will be upheld until atleast we all are old and gray.

THE DELEGATES DHANALD

>Majin Cruz

holy fuck, my sides

Knee slapper!

>D-Dahnald? You'd offer me a place at your side to turn the mindless liberals into cultured conservatives? I'd truly take your deal with great pride. I knew you always made the best deals, and this is among the greatest you've ever done. I used to think the Delegates were important, but now it's our duty to work as a team to take down the establishment one step at a time.

I fucking love cruzposting.

Someone make a well thought out one in exchange for my acquired Santa Cruz

Cruz, Keeper of the Skelegates 5BB
Legendary Creature - Human Cleric Adviser
Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, create three 0/1 black Skeleton creature tokens.
6, Sacrifice a Skeleton: Create X 0/1 black skeleton creature tokens were X is equal to the number of Skeletons you control. Play this ability only once each turn.
At the beginning of your upkeep if you control no Skeletons, Sacrifice Cruz, Keeper of the Skelegates and lose 10 life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control 40 or more Skeletons, you win the game.
1/5

Cruz, True Conservative Redeemed 1WWW
Defender
If Cruz, True Conservative Redeemed has two or more equipment attached to it it gains Vigilance.
If you control a card named Donald Trump, President Elect, Cruz, True Conservative Redeemed gains Hexproof and Prowess.
2/2

Cruz, Grand High Judge 4UW
Prowess
Opponents may only cast spells during their turn.
Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, tap target perminant.
Untapped creatures you control get +X/+X where X is equal to Cruz, Grand High Judge's power.
0/5

It'll never happen. Cruz is a safe seat in the Senate. No fucking way RNC will risk that seat to someone unproven and risk losing majority. Maybe if Rep had 3 or 4 seat majority, they would consider it. But 51 seats? Not gonna happen.

Anyone got the one where he uses his delegates for some Amish anime finisher move?

The coal company, Hillary. Hand it over.

The Cabinet Dawnald...

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE

Seconding this

I hope he gets AG he would be a great choice. Only Ted Cruz and Rand Paul of all the candidates, (dont fucking mention Aleppo and foxy grandma) talked about how it was wrong for the US to do bulk warrantless data collection on Americans

zfe sgers atraarat. gratat. dahanld

Tradition, Left Arm of Cruz 4
Artifact - Equipment
At the beginning of your upkeep or end step you may remove a charge counter from equipped creature. If you do, Scry 1.
Whenever Equipped creature becomes blocked, it gets +3/+0 and gains Trample until end of turn.
Whenever equipped creature blocks, it gets +0/+3 and gains Double Strike until end of turn.
Equip - 3

Delegator, Right Arm of Cruz 3
Artifact - Equipment
Whenever equipped creature attacks or blocks, you may reveal the top card of your library. If you do, Equipped creature gets +X/+X until end of turn, were X is the revealed cards converted mana cost. Then put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to half the reveald cards converted mana cost rounded up.
Whenever equipped creature deals 1 or more combat damage, put a Charge counter on equipped creature.
Equip - 4

Crypt of the Skelegates
Land
T: Add 1 to your mana pool.
T: Add 1 mana of any color a land you control could produce to your mana pool. Crypt of the Skelegates deals 2 damage to you.
During your upkeep, if you have 10 or less life, create a 0/1 Black Skeleton creature token.

That's actually a pretty good point.

Can you explain the cruz meme to a newfriend

No lurk more

Cruz is a guy who'll please the conservative wing of the party whilst still being anti-establishment, he'll definitely end up with some sort of prominent gig.

bump

Cruz took some pictures of himself at congress or something.

We took one and turned it into a meme.

First of all, Trump doesn't elect anyone- he nominates a candidate, and after they testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee for a confirmation hearing, the Senate decides whether or not to place him on the Court by majority vote. At least TRY to learn how the system works.

That said, even if he is nominated, not only is it a poor choice, but there is only a slim chance he will be confirmed. He's not exactly the most qualified, he's basically owned by Goldman Sachs, he voted for the Patriot Act, doesn't understand the free market (trade legislation will inevitably come up), and he has some other skeletons in his closet that the Senate will not approve of. He's basically a neocon trying to pretend to be a constitutionalist when it suits him. I wish people would fucking pay attention and actually research a candidate before drooling over them.

he's a texas senator, i don't think they're scared of losing that seat to a non-republican

William Weld's gonna be AG already. Cruz might make it to Deputy Attorney General though.

>Jeb needs to be secretary of energy

I'll never support Lyin' Ted

>That crazy bahstad Dahnald actually trusts me
>Little does he know that I'm one step closer to the delegates
>The election isn't over just yet dahnald

Regardless of the redness of Texas, RNC is not going to allow one of the most powerful senators to leave when they have a 1 seat majority. Cruz is staying right where he is. No AG, no scotus.

>people still posting about delegates

guys please, we're in electorates territory now

>one of the most powerful senators
isn't he a first term senator

>bannon as chief advisor
>ted cruz as AG

holy fuuuuck liberals are going to go insane now

I love it

Sometimes Ted can be trusted other times he can't.

I hope Trump makes the right decision picking SCOTUS.

Where were you when you realized Trump is building a team unlike anything that has ever been before?

The Dream Team.

Yes, but he's immensely effective.

It's done. Michigan is yours. Now, the sisters, Dahnald.

What's your source einstien

That was supposed to say "Jeb!"

didn't read most of that but have a (You) for effort

Meh Cruz is a little more than a neo-con, he's a dominionist

He was assistant AG under Reagan, what source do you need, motherfucker? More media speculation? Remember how the media was right about who was gonna be elected president? Fuck off!

I'm hearing Kris Kobach

I disagree

I remember hating Ted with a passion a few mere months ago.

How hard did we meme him into a lovable ally

>How hard did we meme him into a lovable ally
Praise Him!

I'm guessing he'd only fun if Donald turned out to be a disappointment.

Ehhhh... yeah, you have a point. Given his penchant for being overly evangelical, I guess that's a fair assessment. In any event, he'd be about the last fucker I'd put in the Supreme Court. I keep hoping he'd go after Andrew Napolitano, or maybe even Jeanine Pirro, though I think Napolitano is more qualified. Either of them would be a good choice.

What's the point of a Defender with Vigilance?

The Cruz alternative in Texas was full Trump supporter

nigga he endorsed Hillary, dumb fuck ass nigga

Cruz is a fucking idiot but I guess he'd fit in on the SC.

Kris "Removing Minorities is my Main Priority" Kobach?

Heard he doesn't have a liking to illegals lol

Sup Forums asking the tough questions

That's a funny way to spell Dick Black.

Establishment BTFO
Why are some of you faggots crying? You all came in your tighty whities when Trump said he would chose Cruz as his VP in one of the debates

underrated

cruz is pretty smart, he just has the charisma of a hemorrhoid

is that guys name really Black, Dick

The need to make the apprentice: US cabinet edition.

We get to see all the candidates fight each other on love tv for a place in Trumps cabinet.

he is kek's servant now

redeemed ted

It's Richard Black.

>Majin Cruz

> Not posting the superior version

>majin cruz

"as" scotus?
you mean "to"
as only works with "SJOTUS"

please let this happen

The toxic sj culture of the Magic community pushed me to Sup Forums. It's nice here.

>evangelical
>pretty smart

It was so painful, letting go.
>Picked up the game back in Mercadian Masks.
>Go strong and have fun for years.
>Local scene starts getting a bit too competition driven.
>No one is laid back anymore, just I HAVE TO WIN ON TURN THREE OR IT ISN'T FUN.
>That's fine, my friends and I will just play EDH.
>Oh, they're making EDH a format now.
>I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
I realized I had stopped having fun altogether at the end of Innistrad. I hung on for Theros, since I had literally been waiting a decade for it. I felt cheated.

This shit made me laugh so much kek

He'd blow himslef up to defeat Kanye and let Trump win.