Am i a nazi if me and my entire family agree with everything the main characters say in this movie?

Am i a nazi if me and my entire family agree with everything the main characters say in this movie?

We say the same things, just respectfully without all the slang terms for races.

i just watched american history x for the first time and im kinda scared im a nazi now.

the jews will let this slide

you mean his monologue when he talks about crime? most white americans agree with that.

pretty much all of the monologues

that movie isn't even racist, nor are derek and his brother even at their height.
it's about white pride and protecting your kin, not randomly hating niggers for no good reason. they had good reasons. legitimate reasons backed up by socio-economic fact.

you are not racist friend.

he's supposed to be a sympathetic character, who gets brainwashed by an organization that just wants to use him

yeah there's a reason it's a classic to so many people. to most it demonstrates the fine line between commonly held (if not hidden) opinions that most white people have and being an outright nazi.

that's not how normies who love it see it. they might agree with a lot of what they said, but at the end of the day you have a dude with a swastika tattoo curb stomping a google.

to most people, the movie just means "hate begets hate" type shit. unlike Imperium which doesn't even try to justify why a white man would join a neo-nazi crew.

Why, you've always been a Nazi, so then what has changed? Why not just accept it?

who fucking cares what a bunch of normies think? these are the people who cannot be convinced that donald trump isn't a racist, so let alone derek fucking vinyard.

i'm just saying from the objective perspective, they weren't racists, they were just people who happened to take issue with a certain race of people, because of legitimate issues.

i haven't had any negative run-ins or can blame niggers for any kind of hardship in my life, so really, general hatred isn't really justified in my case, but it is in theirs.

that scene was probably the most based in the movie besides when the nigger helps him in prison.
he was defending his and his own.

fairly propagandizing movie tho and theres a reason critics hail it as so good.

you think that white middle American who gives a silent nod to his opinions about "blacks destroying their own neighborhoods and committing most of the crime" isn't a Trump supporter?

The dude with a swastika curb stomped the google that robbed him. He was a racist.

The point of OP is to decide whether that is necessarily a "bad thing"

It's 2016, if you don't worship blacks or other foreigners you are a "Racist". simple as that.

Shitty low budget movie about Neo-Nazi trash culture... I felt like a pleb watching that crap.
Pan's Labyrinth was good though.

You need to go deeper son

Maybe I should feel like a pleb for browsing Sup Forums.

lol what?

is defending yourself and your community from degenerate niggers who harrass you in school and try to steal your car a "bad thing"?

no. in no fucking grasp of any kind of reasonable reality is that a "bad thing".
i'm not implying we live in a reasonable reality, i'm just saying.

also, i don't necessarily believe that any who would give a silent nod to that opinion would a hardcore trump supporter. not even republican.
what the fuck where have you been? high ranking democrats are probably the biggest racists in America, because they have the power to make several million niggers and spics submit to their will.

now i understand as i am watching it. the shower scene, he is raped/beaten for being pure of thought and actually believing in his cause.

what i dont understand is how the black principal ask derek in jail "has anything youve done made your life better" and derek just breaks down.

Why didnt derek say he was doing it for the future of the people and not himself like some selfish prick?

Did you know in the ending the director wanted, he shaves his head but they wouldn't allow it?

Truly energizes your brain batteries

Because he was a pussy the entire time as seen in the ending. His brother gave him the chance to make a new life for himself, but the worthless googlet ruined it for him.