Glenn Beck: The alt-right is real and it is "truly terrifying"

Glenn Beck is now insane.

twitter.com/AC360/status/798714465273479168

Other urls found in this thread:

pravoslavie.ru/english/98617.htm
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/10/glenn-beck-ill-call-donald-trump-offer-support-whatever-can-help/
twitter.com/AC360/status/798714465273479168
savieo.com/YouTube/fIKhr158cD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now insane
implying he wasn't always insane

Ssshhhhh we don't exist Glenn, it's all a bad meme... it's ok, no more tears...

>Alt-Right

Go back to re ddit

>embed

Hello newfag

Says the guy who helped create the alt-right.

ALT-RIGHT Sup Forums INFOWARS SEGMENT UP NEXT ON CNN!!

He was right about a bunch of stuff, but yeah he's fuckin' lost it.

Yes, Glen Yes. Attach yourself to the leftist media like a parasite. Suck all their juices out and make them seem more and more withered and rotten.

That's it Glen. You are one of them now. Good. Good.

Glenn Beck is disingenuous. I don't know what he truly believes, or why he is pivoting, but only a fool would believe him. He has never been an honest media figure.

damn, never thought I'd agree with Glenn Beck

>Glenn Beck is now insane
>now
He went insane years ago.

>Relying on Glenn Beck for insight
CNN has lost their god damned minds.

I dont listen to motherfuckers who cry in front of chalk boards.

Glenn Beck is a racist

Opinion discarded

Didn't he once call for the military to be used on Ron Paul supporters? I have never liked this fuckin guy.

>Glenn Beck

You know what is fucking sad? I use to watch him on Fox and actually liked him, and considered him (kind of) red pilled at the time.

Then after Jesus made Obama win and Romney lose he went off the rails and now he is a fucking joke.

>now insane.
>now
The dude went nuts around the time he became a mormon.

>mfw CNN has to pretend Beck is credible
Truly the best of all possible timelines.

>alt-right terrifying

a bunch of kids on the internet shitposting all day is scary?

What the fuck even is "the alt-right"?
Because right now, from what I've seen, it's just a bogeyman, a label used by shocked and DEEBLY CONCERNED left-leaning content produces to refer to anyone with actual right-wing ideas.

The way Beck is reacting in this video, you'd think WE were the Jews.

The Alt-Right is a myth.
Sup Forums is satire and a board of peace

Steve Bannon: The Holocaust Isn't Real But It Will Be

he's like a zionist mormon or something. world's first

just destroy whitey. whatever works.

>What the fuck even is "the alt-right"?
EVIL RACISCTS ON THE INTERNET

>Glenn Beck's Christmas tree

And Reince Priebus is an Orthodox. Funny.

pravoslavie.ru/english/98617.htm

>now

AYO HOL UP, HOL UP

Just 4 years ago he was ranting and raving on his show w his chalk board saying all kinds of crazy shit how the dems would blow up the globe. He bantered about conservative values and how they were vital to America. He was crazier than we could ever be.

It's a meme

>we memed brexit and trump into existence

if i were a normie cuck I'd be scared too

And white is the color of peace. Ask the French, they know.

Its an indie bookstore

>the natural evolution of "hackers on steroids" was "promoting white supremacy"

Did milo even know who those guys were before putting them into the "alt-right"? It seems like he just found a bunch or random right wing people no one cares about to add legitimacy to frogposting.

This. With blue eyes and blonde hair. Brown hair is acceptable as well.

that's right. do not believe the jewish lies about us.

Checked

Wasted

Glenn Beck used to exploit Mormon, but this election cycle he realized that leftists are by far the dumbest demographic on planet earth. Now he's going to start exploiting them because they're even easier than Mormons.

Glenn Beck is a failure as a human being.

>reddit

DON'T YOU EVER LUMP THAT POZZED JEW WITH US!!

THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT!!!

I think Molyneux, InfoWars, Breitbart, Vdare/Taki/Radix, essentially all took the fucking piss out of The Blaze.

He probably is butthurt because his business floundered with these other sources grew exponentially.

Here's his moment, he's been waiting for this day to come for years. His media empire is crumbling around him, he surrounded himself with ex-CIA, he towed a 'conspiracy-lite' rhetoric,

all for his glorious moment to come out and start stabbing everyone in the back. He appears very content in his role to play the "concerned" True Conservativeā„¢ ready to kvetch and grovel to the liberal narrative in a show of solidarity and concern.

This guy couldn't be more transparant if you turned him into a piece scotch tape.

>Glenn Beck is now insane.

You mean he wasn't already?

>>we memed brexit and trump

People voted for Trump and brexit because pendulum swing. We shitposted, but lets not take things too seriously here, plus we're satire.

fuck off newfag

Why would care what some guy who possibly killed a little girl in 1990 says about the alt-right

He got pretty mad when one of us creamed over a pic of his daughter then posted it on his twitter

top kek

>(((Glen Beck)))

Glenn Beck shat away his following by being anti-Trump

fuck what that cuck thinks now

MOONMAN

Why does Sup Forums hate the term "alt-right" so much?
We literally helped Trump win the election. The memes went mainstream and gave us recognition, we rigged a ton of polls, we scouted wikileaks and made its contents spread like wildfire. All this took a lot of organization and the people doing it all had the same objective.
A movement of that magnitude deserves a name.

I fucking love how upset cucks and liberals get at alt-right ideas. Makes me want to shitpost even harder.

He's broke, so he's begging the left to let him suck on their tit.

What an opportunist.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/10/glenn-beck-ill-call-donald-trump-offer-support-whatever-can-help/

>letting the other side brand you
wew lad

Fuck labels, that's what they want is to label everything they hate. Label it and villainize it.

Remember?

Why are you afraid of their tactics? The mainstream media is barely relevant. If they label us, who cares?

Because cucks are scared that they will be subverted with Jews. They are cucking because they are too afraid to fight back against Milo and people with platforms saying they are in the alt right when they aren't.

RIP lulzsec

Beck did the exact same thing when Obama got elected.

Looked like a maniac and was harping on about how he was a closet Commie and he was going to bring the country down (He was half right I guess)

Now he is doing it with Trump except now he's barely even relevant and has become the laughing stock of the right.

Now he will become a good goy leftie and pretend the progressive agenda was the best thing since the founding fathers.

The guy is a rat and a parasite. He should not escape come the day of the rope.

Fuck off the alt right is real we are pro diversity

Milo is not the alt-right. Get your fag shit out of here.

Stop crying

our fucking nation has so many fucking pussies.

im pretty sure we on the right should make our move and take over. theres no fucking way all these spineless faggots could resist, and most of the military would either help us or sit back and laugh.

Glenn... my god that guy is an UBER KEK.

Like he even gets cucked by every other cuck. His career after this election is over as well.

not an argument

what a fucking time to be alive

>is now insane.
WTF? When was he not?

what did kek mean by this?

>What the fuck even is "the alt-right"?
conservatives who are also racial separatists, this is the objectively right answer.

Also it started as a joke and people just ran with the name

>twitter.com/AC360/status/798714465273479168

Hey guys, I think I found the home of the alt-right.

Fine Glen you be a pussy.
I'll declare myself alt-right and get my own radio show.
with blackjack.
and hookers.

fuck you we are pro-white through and through

THIS!!!

THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

kys

>posts alt-left

>tfw hated Mormons because of traitors like Romney and Beck
>tfw loved them forever because overwhelmingly voted for Trump

(You)

CTR pls go

does this motherfucker really have a Christmas tree up already?

The alt right is real we are pro muslim immigration tho

You let them brand you as anti mass immigration

He went full on insane during the primaries

Fuck you. Alt right is a label. I dont give a dam about politics and none of us do. We just love being part of a group

lol this

Ah ain't nevah heard a no alt-right, boss. No sirree. Ize just postin 'bout ma waifu.

ffs

savieo.com/YouTube/fIKhr158cD4

That's a policy position and a perfectly valid one that millions of people share. I guess liberals already call anyone against open borders "racist," but that doesn't work.

Kek confirms. Sup Forums doesn't know how to make arguments.

>now
I've known this guy was nuts since he had his own show on CNN.

No. Glenn Beck is entirely sane. He simply knows he cannot adapt to the new political game at this point, and that makes his only path forward (or even his only method of stalling the inevitable) calling the new right names and trying to slow the transition until he can either retire or die.

He has become unhinged because of his hatred for our new President - Elect.

He should go ahead and end it.

Glenn Beck got his television start in 2006 on CNN after a few years of doing talk radio.

This is what you faggots get for going on social media and harassing ppl. The Alt right wouldn't exist if wasn't for you retards getting upset.