Quick Sup Forums, pick one

...surely you're not racist, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Income?

Steady?

What's their credit history?

The white one, because blacks are more prone to violence and crime independent of their wealth or upbringing.

Why can't they share? Who's the racists now?

single mothers?
no thanks

>What's their credit history?
WE

The one on the right looks like it might be Jewish. I choose the negress.

Irrelevant to this discussion.

Racist

Don't worry leaf, you got a smile out of me.

Neither. I don't trust single women to pay rent.

Neither.

>renting to blacks
>renting to short haired liberal women

Good to see that white woman gets under this train too.

Tbqhfamalam i would much rather rent to a black doctor than to white trash burger fliper. I guess i would have to look at their credit history and other factors (pets, kids, how much can they pay, etc.).

wait wait wait...

I just made it better

So if I rent to the nigger am I being anti-white racist.

Maybe I should just be ultra progressive and split my house in half, so that both of these oppressed wxmxms have a roof over their heads.

I do r.e. so heres how it goes.

Employment / lenght?
Credit score?
Credit history?
Evictions?
Monthly income?
Ability to pay first/last/deposit?

There is a demographic tendency

>Might be Jewish
Rents to other one.

Fair enough, but if meets criteria, go with one that is best/most interest in long term. Right?

First time I laugh to a Leaf joke.
Good job man.

Neither, I don't rent to women

Ok Since you are all a bunch of SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC PIGS, here is an easier one for you all.

>Doing big bolded words tell you
How about this. It's my place to rent out and I decide who to rent. It's entirely possible I could tell both of them to say fuck off we're full. This whole think on your feet make fast decisions thing is such a jew tactic.

I would give rent to white girl just because she's not as ugly as black one
>find ugly black girl and qt white
>tell people to pick one
>they obviously gonna say that white is better
>call them racists
Western world

yeah always, unless they are really annoying / stupid /or a fucking pain in the foreskin to work with

The white woman probably can't afford it because of all the subsidies she's paying to the black woman.

Easy: I take both of their money by renting to the lazy nigger.

Who has better job?

I don't rent or hire people based on what they look like. I look at their work/credit history and other qualifications to see if they are a good candidate. That's foolish and virtually nobody does this.

I agree.

oh good this thread again.

If you rent to the white one her boyfriend Terrell will completely fuck the house up. Black one is a single mother you'll probably just need to repaint after they're gone

>choosing your tenants based on a photo instead of talking to them

Fucking stupid.

Conduct extensive financial and criminal background checks of both, as well as snooping social media. I've got multiple openings; I just don't rent to trash.

I don't think you can employee monkeys legally

>leftists confirmed for making quick, shallow decisions

All women lie though, so both would be rejected in favor of male applicants if just going by photos.

You´re saying that like it´s a bad thing, faggot.

Losing rent on one apartment is probably less expensive than losing a lawsuit.

This makes sense. Just business.

A bit invasive.

>renting to a single female

It's basically a tactic of oppression your natural healthy inner racism to make you feel guilty and bad. And you feel guilty, you're trying to fix it by following their agenda

This fact directly proven by statistics is extremely racist, user.

This.
Women are the worst.
The rent might come in on time but you have to fix everything when they leave.

Huh. Sounds legit.

>quickly renting or selling without examining history, credit, income to debt
Uh no Ontario, that's one of the reasons why the housing market crashed

>You're free choose either one! We're all equal!
>But if you choose wrong you're a racist! :^)

no but you definitely are with your race baiting

>Pick the white girl, "racist!"
>Pick the black girl, "good job!"
hmmm....

the nigger will give me attitude for demanding she pay the rent on time

the white woman.

OP confirmed for being a lunatic left wing racist.

Look, you may not like facts but black people have poor impulse control and are extremely prone to violence. They are approximately 5 times more likely to commit violent crime than caucasians. That is an FBI statistic. There are many good and decent black people but facts are still facts. And blacks are more likely to commit crime, violent and non violent.

> A bit invasive.

It's what they do at my apartment complex (plus a mandatory income level to keep out riff-raff, though some trashy dual income couples sometimes get through), sans the social media part.

But if it's a hypothetical scenario in which snap judgment can be made for applicants, then I'm sure snooping to screen character or red flags is ok.

Deny them both, they're both bound to be liabilities, they're both bound to end up not making their rent, they're both bound to be shacking up some deadbeat nigger who'll trash the place and possibly them and end up in the cops having to make a visit, possibly a murder scene with drugs being found on the scene. Then they REALLY won't be making their rent and the other tenants around the flat will lose their faith in me to keep their community safe to live in.
I am a racist though, not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's pretty racist.

If they want me to go directly off looks, the white woman has a friendlier expression and also seems to have a cleaner haircut, possibly indicating that she earns more.

fixed

Give me the white women because black people get uppity towards non-black people and I don't wanna deal with any racism shit

These ads are not designed to reduce racism, it's there to shine a spotlight on people like yourself to be targeted and labeled as racist oppressors. Treating people equally isn't enough user, you have to whitey like shit and dindu ass. I wouldn't expect an American to understand.

The world has become pretty anti white.

Yeah but a lot of black people have hair like that. They both seem expressionless to me.

*treat whitey like shit and kiss dindu ass

Both look like druggies so neither.

>Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants

Why do I even make an effort in this country?

Yep, OP confirmed for the 3rd time as a lunatic racist in denial.

What's wrong with their faces? Holy shit.

The white girl's expression is a little off-putting tbqh. Looks slightly unstable.

If I were renting in Canada, I'd prefer the Canadian woman for now. The American woman might be an idiot fleeing the country because of the election.

thanks for the laugh, Ivan.

That one made me laugh.

Instead of giving single parents child support we should give them a state run system and call it yummy mummies and what we would do with that is give the single parents at a dating platform to find themselves a suitable mate or in this case a dominant male that will be able to provide for the household and create a decent family. However the system with this restrictions, such as the woman would not be able to leave the household without her husband's permission. She should not be able to vote without her husband's permission and she should not be able to drive either.

Which offered more for the place? Which one is offering a term I'm happy with? Which one has better rental references?

Money beats prejudice.

Which one can I pay less? Which one will work more unpaid overtime? Which one will take less time off? Which one has the better resume/references? Which one will contribute more to the business?

Money beats prejudice.

Why am I in a rush to hire them? Surely I would hire the one with the superior resume and job history who came with good recommendations from previous employers.

>Implying one choice is right and the other is wrong based solely on skin color

These ads are trying to spark the trace war.

Neither, either one of those women gets knocked up and you can never evict them, even for unpaid rent. Find a queeny middle aged queer and rent it to him. Just make sure to get a pet deposit for his bullshit rat-dog.

That's right, Canada, just keep telling everybody that they're inherently racist. Just you wait and see what happens...

The tactic has worked really well in the US and UK so far.

That is a terrible system!

Kek

Left one. Right one looks like she wouldn't suck my dick as part of the deal.

I only rent to men with real careers.
Down town adjacent property comes at a premium.
>renting to a single woman
>renting to anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes

What I would say?
>We'll call you back after we review your background, rental history, credit score and call your personal and professional references.

And yes, I'll verify them to make sure you can't BS me, any dishonest references will be an automatic pass over, but then, so will be an unmarried woman without your husband co-signing.

>rental references

Is this a thing in Australia?

It's going down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

. . . this is a really good idea.

> directly proven by statistics

yet you cite no sources.

[audible laughter]

LEAF LIVES MATTER

Yeah. Depends on what you're renting and where, but yeah.
They like to know you don't trash places and pay on time etc.
There's formal blacklists too.

I didn't see the hire part.

How is most qualified and motivated?

Who will do my bidding?

>hiring non-whites

All my friends have blonde hair and blue eyes.
So do all my co-workers.
I'm not looking to change that, ever.

The black one looks like a bitch, so I probably won't be picking her. I don't want to deal with noise complaints from neighbors all the time.

>ID g1ay
>leaf
Trudeau pls go

>tfw extreme right-wing backlash in canada leads to rise of pinoch-eh dictatorship during which canada becomes the freest economy in the western hemisphere

The info is out there. Try fbi statistics you lazy fuck.

Its racism to pick a minority merely because they're a minority. Affirmative action was a mistake and have no place in this generation.

As a former ladloed, I can assure you that both of them are fucking worthless. The answer is NO. I will sell instead.

It's impossible to be in any way racist against white people. Didn't you know that?

They also don't understand poverty.

Fucking this.

Remember, you have a Binary choice, but you can't pick the White one. The White person should not be given housing, for no reason other then the circumstances of his birth, and the color of his skin.