CNN Discussing the danger and rise of the ALT right movement and Sup Forums

get in here fags

youtube.com/watch?v=_dWaOfuODyE

oy vey they're waking up

Oh shit they're scared

Did they mention 4chins specifically?

8 years

THey are faggots fuck them

The picture really should be a jpg. PNG isn't meant for this kind of image.

The fire rises.

Lol wow they mentioned Alex and us

Lel, nice to see the grandma from Angels in the Outfield is still getting work.

Nothing more than canned buzzword we've heard a hundred times already.

Im literally shaking right now

4:1 every single time.

>Jews arguing about white supremacy

lol

I was watching this with my mom and when they showed the pepe graphic i laughed uncontrollably for like 20 seconds.

>offensive to call him a jew
??????

wow, they had a smug pepe right by the Sup Forums logo. Is pepe forever our mascot?

They are talking like whites aren't being targeted by every other race as well. The problem is cyclical and inclusive of all the races.

Sounds like a circlejerk.

They want Trump to kneel and kiss the ring.

Luckily we're the only board that would even be considered "alt-right"

The rest of the site is liberal blue pilled faggots

>american adds

anyone have this recorded?

CNN is saying something...
haha ha nobody gives a fuck.

you can go back in the yt stream

Drag the stream back 34 mins

This picture really should be a png. JPG isn't meant for this kind of image.

The news pushing a constant stream of garbage out to try and keep protesters in the street so something can pop off and they can get more ad dollars.

Accusing all white people of being racist 24/7 is getting old. Most everyday people aren't virulent racists and pushing the agenda that they are is not only inaccurate it is inciting violence against them.

How is there not one watchable news source on cable. Why don't you cover real news instead of this race baiting drama bullshit.

There really needs to be an overhaul and some quality control on this propaganda.

Mami ;_;

They won't. People will become curious and come here, which is what they obviously don't want

the memes are real

>india
you guys have internet?

>Gavin Mcinnes

Can we please make the alt-left libertarians?

This will make us stronger and they have no fucking idea what they are doing.

This election has proven that people HATE this shit and I hope I am right about this too. Trump proved what they are doing will DO NOTHING. Call us racists! We dont give a fuck anymore!

Listening to these kikes talk about all muh racism muh sexism anti-Semitic garbage that they still holds any fucking power

There is no alt-right.

And if there is, alt-right is a movement of peace.

>peace
actually, not so sure anymore. after watching this new CNN shit, I'm getting somewhat angry. Also because I know that Germany is exactly the same in that regard.

"Goons and thugs.. really? Is that helpful?"

jesus christ these people.

Fuck... just got reminded why I don't pay for cable tv... What the fuck is this shit?

Love

Trump

Love

Just watch a Birth Injury Lawyer Commercial... I already lost IQ for watching a CNN live stream.

Let them keep whining about DUH EEBIL ALT-RITE!!!! cuz it will only turn more Gen-Z'ers onto nationalism and Making America Great Again. Stupid MSM will never learn their lesson.

that women who defended Breitbart is so nervous, like she's going to get shot for talking back and disagreeing.

it's pretty hard for normies to get into Sup Forums.

You find Sup Forums, you end up on the front page.
The front page is confusing, so many boards.
If you're unlucky you end up on /y/ or worse
poor normies

Shit, why did I watch some of the stream? They're on to talking about alleged assaults and hate speech going on post election (i.e., some rando liked something another rando tweeted, so that's evidence that the entire Trump voter base is racist). It's such absolutely maddening, rage-inducing, illogically absurd, blatantly pandering bullshit. Fucking reee.

Its just sad that these peoples attempts at shilling and crowd control these people are doing.

GOONS AND THUGS!
Their tactics are just so blandant and dumb they would be laughed off by even the Sup Forums board.

"people arent upset their candidate lost, they are upset about the tone of the campaign" - THE TONE YOU FAGGOTS RAN!

It wasnt Trump who compared himself to hitler.