"user, why do you think you're a Republican when I make more than you"

"user, why do you think you're a Republican when I make more than you"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NKwN7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God Sup Forums... can you imagine, just, swinging an axe vertically downward and bringing it down on their holes...my god Sup Forums...

DONT YOU POST ELLE YOU NIGGER SHES PURE

>ch ch choker

No, I definitely make more than you, cunt

can being a republican be an illusion?

God I love chokers

>Actually believes the Republican party is the party of the rich.

Choker?

I hardly know 'er.

>Calling me a Republican
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Reddit

Incorrect.

she may make more, but she doesn't earn more

you can't claim to earn more when your financial success was 100% dependent on not only your attractiveness (which people have no control over), but on your sister's success as a young actress (also akin to winning genetic the lottery)

Means she has a black belt in sucking dick

most likely black dick

jesus fucking christ, how fat are you?

>there are people on this thread who recognize these girls
all you phonies act real tough and "above normies" but at the end of the day you're all some E! entertainment tit sucking retards.

Literally who?

Because Google isn't a thing that exists.

>NUT

I'm skinny fat

you probably wouldn't guess I have belly fat by looking at me, you'd just assume I was thin

I'm maybe 10 pounds overweight

Since when was it a requirement to be rich if you're a republican? Is this what liberals believe?

nice save 2/5

But what about the wage gap?

This is why trump won. I never told my wife till the end.

>based krautchan worshipped her since she was like 10 (no pedo)
>meanwhile fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums was a cancerous Chloefag base for years

Sad!

Not anymore. Both them bitches are OLD HAG sluts and you know it. This isn't 2005 anymore.
Sweetie Pie Thomas.

Did you post this?

>Lazytown is bad
Fuck off with your shit taste.

I meant le shill for hill girl

That's a fridge, user.

That's one fine piece of ass

No, I haven't gone to a therapist since my mom stopped making me. It was bad for me, just led to me being drugged up which I think played a part in causing my sleep and memory problems.

I meant to put this picture of Mia Talerico. At first, when show first started I was like "eh, nah" but then she got pretty hot.

This girl pretty hot too. When this show start I was like "another shitty Nick sitcom? Fuck that noise". But then they add a hot girl to the cast so it's not so bad.

Is this a fridgeposting thread ?
stop summoning me you idiots, I need to rest for the exam tomorrow.

>Republican
Making a lot of assumptions there
>Make more than me
I would too if I whored myself out too

Is that real

You should lurk moar. This belongs in

>voting republican is against your interests
>voting for third world invation somehow isn't

NEIN

NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS REAL

HOLY SHIT

HOW THE FUCK HAS SHE NOT GROWN A DICK

Elle is the sweetest person in the world.

Yes user, sentient fridges do exist

S H O O
H
O
O

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Everytime I see this posted, the freezer gets smaller.

Are you from Sup Forums?
I can never stop laughing at these, do you have any with the Mexican kid?

Sucking cock really pays eh? haha just kidding you keep blowing that rich guy soon he'll be ded and you can gloat that you wasted the best years of your life with him and he didn't even love you he just wanted a attractive hole for him to jack off into. :3

love it

That's what she gets for being #WithHer

Is this real photo? wtf

>why do you think you're a Republican when I make more than you
yeah i mean my hair is longer than yours so i must be smarter

for some reason i think this pic would look really good with that one hair shopped onto it. just how her facial expression is werid as shit, her nips hard, mexican kid, cameltoe

can someone meme it please?

Is it a Sup Forums meme to pretend that you dont understand fake photos?
Like seriously, ive seen at least 3 people today go "wtf is this real" on a ridiculously fake photo.
Its a poor joke..

me too manme fucking too

looks real to me

IM FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW IM NOT KIDDING

>he doesn't know

dumping rare fridges

>THE FUDGE
>COHC
>MA
>NUT

>weebydlo degenerate

It's rough man. I usually stay on my home board /ic/. Been on chan for about 11 years now and i finally cut it down to about 3-4 times a week, then i started hanging out with Sup Forums and ive spent the last 2 nights up until 6 am and am completely redpilled now. I want to go back to not hating everything but im fucking woke

Who here /neon demon/?

Watch that shit on acid with a 60" and headphones.

Fuckin life changing.

Squats and oats son

There is one which the mexican kid is looking at fridge through a bus's window, should have saved that one.

I didn't haven't seen it but I'm pretty sure it's shit.

cut the drugs out you degenerate pos

Alright guys, lets guess how much this thing lost in campaign donations and time.

>I bought a hat
>and shitposted with my friends

I'm going to assume your taste in movies is about as good as your ability to form a coherent sentence.

here

It was ok, weird ending

Why?

Russia I was eating some chicken and I choked on a fucking bone because I was laughing so hard. I coughed it up, why are you being this aggressive towards my sides, don't push me...

lol

Why is her neck so long? You can tell she tried to wear that neckband thing to make her neck look shorter, but look again, it's long as fuck. Literally all neck.

Seek help lad. We're not Mexicans here.

lol you people are such fucking cuck faggots..

rise of the white man depends on you faggots than we truly are doomed.

From a technical aspect (framing, editing, lighting) it was a masterpiece. Definitely a weird ending, but I kinda liked the shock factor. Made it stick with you.

Son, dont-a worry.

Thanks user

she looks like she's had a kid already.

I want Icecream

God damn man... look, I don't mind small tits. In fact, I love them. I don't mind that she has no muscle tone, and I don't mind that she has no ass (because I'm not black)

She has a cute face so that's a huge plus. BUT, how the FUCK are her body proportions so off?? I'm a male and I guarantee I have a bigger hips to waste ratio than her. How the fuck are hips NARROWER than her WASTE?!

I don't understand. Such wasted potential with the face.

Get a real job, cunt.

She's self aware about her weird body

archive.is/NKwN7

man i want a beautiful girl so bad

Glorious

>needs drugs to make a movie good
>good movie