ITT: We pretend we live in The Dark Timeline where Hillary is President-Elect

ITT: We pretend we live in The Dark Timeline where Hillary is President-Elect.

Obligatory Positive Affirmation #4
Please Insert Pronoun::#REFERENCEMISSING
GAMUT ERROR::black** does not equal white**

>crackers, amirite?

Oh boy, 4 more years of Obama, increased fervor in the libtards and a looming war with Russia.

Hillary: Molesta, can you please pass the cheese pizza

Basically these greentexts from back in the day

I know the time was going to come anyway, but it still came as a shock.

You tell yourself you're ready for it, over and over, that you're just ready for them to do it.

But you're not.

I just got drafted, I thought about fleeing, but I'm not sure, I know the revolution is happening soon, people have been talking,but those in the bunkers I've been in are slowly depleting, as they get drafted, we're simply not the numbers we used to be anymore.

Best of luck, If you're a Russian-bro wear a pepe on your helmet as a sign of alliance on the field.

Best of Luck.

They Won.

Let's not.

I'm feeling suicidal today. I may end up deceased with two self-inflicted wounds to the back of my head.

I would proudly support #NotMyPresident.

IT'S HAPPENING
DEFCON 1

It's been good bros ;_;7

Wow, having access to affordable healthcare and education sure is terrifying. If only some egomaniac billionaire would come and save us from this hell.

>Hillary Timeline
Here in maybe 6 months to a year I would get to use my bugout bag and my survival skills. There was no way she was going to back down on Syria or Ukraine.

Hey Sup Forums, its my last day here before me and my wife move south to a bunker my grandad built in his crazy years. Never thought I would actually need it, but seeing as Russia has just declared Cold War 2.0, I feel its best to move from where I'm at now.

It was nice knowing you guys. Shadilay, praise kek, and stay safe.

>Bravo i need reinforcements at camp omega.
>copy free to engage tango at your will
>for the god emperor over and out

>tfw poorfag
>tfw can't afford a bunker
>tfw Hillary keeps pushing for war with Russia
>tfw my life has been meaningless
I don't want to die just because this cunt got into office Sup Forums. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!! WHY DID THESE DIRTY NIGGERS AND LIBERAL FAGGOTS HAVE TO ELECT HER!?!?!?!?!

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

Forgot pic

Fun while it lasted, see you in hell boys.

When I was young I wanted war.
Now I'm old.
Being old sucks.
Except for the part where I don't have to go to war.

President Clinton is right though: women are the primary victims, as there are only men like myself left to do the impregnating.

I wonder how much money was wasted on those awful pantsuits. Kind of makes you wonder about her fans' over the top reactions. Are they legitimately sad about defeat or really pissed because they wasted their money on hideous pants suits?

>pic related

The future of the modeling Industry.

All the cities were just nuked.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE
FUCK THIS GODDAMN ELECTORAL SYSTEM
if only kek were real

Sup Forums, will i be drafted?