Teen Titans Go

It's been almost 50 billion years since TTGo started, much to the dismay of those who were hoping for some sort of faithful sequel to the 2003 series. Instead we got goofy chibis with their personalities flanderized and the superhero aspect put on the sidelines. Oh, and Terra is immediately introduced as definitely evil and BBxRaven made a definite thing.

That said, I want to try and enjoy the series since it's been going on for so long. I know there are some genuinely good/funny episodes I've seen here and there. Is there a list of great/must-watch episodes for each season?

Why do we hate this again?

>POST YFW YOU'RE NOT A TEEN TITANS 2003 NOSTALGIAFAG

The original is corny as shit and I used to love the show back when I was a kid

>not muh titans
>people literally can't watch anything nowadays without any lore or serious story behind it (look at tangled:the series. people changed their opinions on it when they got a villain arc).

>much to the dismay of those who were hoping for some sort of faithful sequel to the 2003 series
Only retards were/are hoping for another season of TT. The show got a fucking ending. The Slade storyline? over, Raven and Trigon? over, Terra? over, The villains? all of them defeated, RobinxStarfire? canon. Why do TTfags want more?

>Instead we got goofy chibis with their personalities flanderized
Robin, Starfire and Raven are more enjoyable and entertaining in GO

>Is there a list of great/must-watch episodes for each season?
-Sandwich Thief (14th episode of S2)
-Multiple trick pony (35th episode of S2)
-The Island Adventures special (41st-45th episodes of the third season)
-Spice Game (fifth episode of S3)
-The Avogodo (21th of S4)
Are some of my favorites

Cool false flagging TTG fag

The Teen Titans are a shit team. The current cartoon is lolsorandumb shit, the older cartoon was wannabe weeaboo trash, and the comic was only ever good when it was a shameless ripoff of X-Men.

Deal with it, faggots.

>That said, I want to try and enjoy the series since it's been going on for so long. I know there are some genuinely good/funny episodes I've seen here and there. Is there a list of great/must-watch episodes for each season?
Oil Drums is the funniest episode I've seen, also all three of the Lady Legasus episodes(Legs, Leg Day, Arms Race With Legs) are also fantastic

t. marvelfag

>Lady Legasus
Yeah, those episodes were good.

This thread is pathetic

>File: TT Jinx.png (18 KB, 400x400)
>faithful sequel
>goofy chibis
>flanderized
>BBxRaven
>great/must-watch episodes
so much b/a/it

People thought Young Justice and GL:TAS was cancelled for it. That's obviously not true, but people were angry and it was a fresh target.
With that being said, it's a decent show. Some episodes are hits, some are misses, some even make jabs at the people that hate them for no good reason. Start from the beginning, if you don't like it you can always stop watching.

You forgot about the episode about equity.

Retard

It's because of the air times morons

Because it's not funny. It's Fanboy and Chumchum except there's 5 of them

>air time
when every comment outside of Sup Forums is about how terrible and "unfunny" it is, how it's not the original. Too comedy oriented. Has no action, and is an insult to fans of the OG TT

>every comment

>much to the dismay of those who were hoping for some sort of faithful sequel to the 2003 series.
Nigga please. Y'all knew what you were getting.

It's unironically shit. Unlike other shitty cartoon's, though, you can't get away with just flipping to another channel for a few hours to come back later or hoping it gets booted to boomerabg any time soon. Don't get me wrong, the quality is still crap but most of the blame tday lays squarely on Miller and whoever's in charge of compiling the weekly schedule of shows over on CN. Just look at the schedule for the last week of December last year and realize that wasn't the first time they'd done that for the past 6-7 months.

It would be less of an issue with fans of the old series if they weren't using the same designs and actors as the old one. It really hurts to get everything in place to get what you want and then be told to go fuck yourself.

For me personally I'll watch it with friends but not on my own because episodic comedy with no progression, lore, character arcs, or whatever else people like to complain is the death cartoons isn't enough to keep me interested. Even Wander Over Yonder had some sort of progression.

>Terra is immediately introduced as definitely evil and BBxRaven made a definite thing.
The only exceptable thing abot TTG

New episodes when?

I hope teen titans go dies. its nothing more than skit comedy, its like robot chicken if it was slightly more retarded.

Hopefully never.

when there's a holiday that kids get off school so they can make a special about it
>hey titans today is [holiday] it's about [normal thing]
>no robin we're pretty sure it's about [some inane shit]
and then whatever retarded thing the other titans came up with is true for the sake of robin being wrong

I thought It was the other way around

Today! A canon R63 ep too~