Refute this

Refute this.

Oh wait, you can't.

You ever feel like maybe the problem is you? I wish I was dead everyday, and there seems to be a lot of people who would be glad to see that.

>white woman complaining about white privilege
Maybe she should go in black face to experience life as a person of color.

The way you can tell this is a part of a cultural subversion is that it makes no sense. There is no way to logically unpack these statements, you cant break down and trace the conclusion to premises and you can easily invalidate the conditions required to create the premises in the first place. The only reason people think this way is due to brainwashing, no human under natural conditions wakes up and comes to the conclusion that they hate themselves and their peers for things not even relating to morality or actions taken. These people have been heavily effected by social destabilization doctrine, they are never coming back.

>Trump is racist
>because reasons I cannot point out

What are they so in danger of?

Getting jobs?

Maybe "they" should get out of "my" country then. If "they" don't feel safe then "they" should go back to their own countries that "they" ruined before they ruin "mine".

Well fuck me for being born, then.

>IT WILL NEVER AFFECT YOU
lol, then I guess I don't give a shit.

How does this "white privilege" guilt shit work?
>"You will NEVER feel guilty! SO FEEL GUILTY SHITLORD!"
how about no, you fat bitch.

SHE'S WHITE

Apparently we're supposed to give a shit about people we don't care about.

What the fuck are "marginalized people" exactly

What does this mean when this generation is the ruling generation? What will the world look like?

Or will they snap the fuck out of it one day?

They didn't think this through, did they?

The blacks should be returned to Africa. That way they won't suffer from so-called WP.

SHE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>non-whites feeling bad because the media told them too for over a year now they're going to die cuz of the trumpstaffel.
die in a puddle cunt

I swear all these rants I've seen look exactly the same.

play their own game.
"Who are you to call a white? You muh soggy knee! I self Identified as a proud black ascbeumen. Now check your white women prvilege!"

She might be transnigger, though :^)

when you're told how to think you cant do it yourself

#BlackWhiteSolidarity

I feel like this could work...

Yeah everyone assuming you are racist just because you are white doesn't effect you.

Racism against whites is different, its accepted and institutionalized and spammed 24/7 by the media and in our colleges.

This shit will get worse before it gets better.

There is no such thing as white privilege.

The closest thing that might actually exist would be the old saying "majority rules". For the minority to impose its will on the majority is also a form of tyranny.

SJWs are really absolutely fucking insane aren't they? It's long since become a parody of itself. I look forward to collapse of this nonsensical and neurotic movement.

wow i hate privileged people now no matter what color

I'm now convinced, you're here too much, Teach.

So if I'm not going to be affected by Trump's evil racist plots then why should I give a shit?

It's really getting hard to care about these libshit faggots and all the shit they whine about when all they do is call me privileged and racist and a bigot who will never "understand" their problems.

Where are these fucking leftshit post on Sup Forums coming from? Go back to tmblr faggot.

Haha I love you, buddy, but I just went to dinner for two hours and the first thread I clicked on you were in.

You just need to let these fantasies disprove themselves. Trump is not "endangering" any minorities.

Someone at CTR stole from the vending machine so they are making up the cost by working a few more hours.

Can you recognize my posting style or something?

Check your privilege, goyim!

of course i can't refute. it's not an argument, it's an statement.

but that premise is simply false, because it's a non sequitur.

Well the flag helps, but yea. We've been here for a long time now. I remain an anonymous American, but you're pretty recognizable.

You would only ever be able to call me out in a Norwegian thread, and that is if you have ever noticed me before.

We both spend too much time here.

Interesting lol.
It seems like having this not so common flag is somewhat like 'identifying' lol.
It's easier to be anonymous with an American flag I guess yeah.

Protecting our borders and actually following through on immigration laws is not the same thing a racism. I can't imagine sneaking into Canada or any other country and then acting shocked if they catch me and kick me out.

To me different cultures and people are welcome here if they enter legally! and the government is making sure it make sense for the citizens already here.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Reparations NOW racist!

One extreme foments the equal, opposite extreme.

While some of them are extremely to the left, others are far to the right. Many Millennials and Generation Z (though I'm still not clear as to who the fuck they are) are the most conservative people in generations, many are the most liberal.

The left's been pushing their shit for too for and too long, and it's backfiring. They breed less, they make no sense, they're too easy to dismantle, disprove and make fun of. They are entirely insulated from outside thought. One thing I've noticed about the Right is that, even if you disagree with them, they usually let you speak your piece and give you basic respect as they pick you apart.

The left is cutting themselves off at the knees, and it makes it that much easier for the Right to finish the job.

thanks for the advice fampai

So is yours cunt.

Why aren't minorities more upset at white people being the ones to say this crap? Usually white women, who are arguably the most privileged people on the planet.

Good thing I'm not white

The racism was made up, 100%, to try to take Trump down.

He wants to reduce future threats to our security (Islam is a religion, a dangerous one and not a race, notice how Hindus voted in droves for Donald? Makes you think) and also increase our security at our border, whereas his opponent, who lost by the way, wanted to open them with 100 days of winning the White House.

Trump isn't going to do anything to hurt or damage any minority in this country who is a citizen of this country.

Get the fuck out reddit. I'm tired of you spinning shit your way based on emotions to perceived untruths.

Fuck you, you're fired.