Red Pill Me on Race Mixing

Is there any biological/actual reasons why miscegenation is bad?

I'm not talking about arguments such as "you're destroying the white race, stop fucking niggers!"

I'm talking about reasons that could convince normies that race mixing is harmful.

I keep hearing people say it's good because of hybrid vigor, but is that a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
youtube.com/watch?v=apAC1HJhu3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heart problems and they are neither race of their parents.
they are a new race.
so other races don't want them around. this makes them unstable in the cranium department.

Destroy identity, one's culture, and having one black parent will most likely lower the IQ of the offspring.

you're destroying the white race. stop fucking niggers

^ this

>hybrid vigor, but is that a meme?

Yes. Even a quick read through of the Wikipedia article on this would tell you why this doesn't apply to humans.

They will have a hard time finding an organ donor.

underrated toast

As long as people with beautiful racemixed kids are around nobody will stop.

>is racemixing bad
Objectively and definitely no.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Should I back to Africa?

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT.

checkmate, retards

Mental problems, harder to treat illnesses, organ transplants are more likely to be rejected. That's just what has been studied, I am sure their is vast more either unpublished or unstudied do to hurting poor liberal feelings.

black features are always dominant traits
So the more you race mix with blacks the more blacks there are

Soo basically the problems of race mixing can be solved by modern medicine

Can't*

lol, their nose...

>posts kids who are 1/16th non white
>look at the beautiful mixed kids!

notice how they always cherry pick the select few that get light colored eyes as well.

those kids will not grow up to be as pretty as their mother

dooms the child to a life of alienation

>t. mongrel

These kids don't look 1/16 non white, at least 20% non white.

I can literally see the 2 kids saying "shieeet"

i sure love the retarded threads

Can someone explain why they are making all these race threads? Are they just sliding something, or is there some darker motive?

Why does no one ever mention fucking bone marrow!?!?! Seriously, this isn't a fucking skin deep problem! It's a genetic one! Fucking mixed race shits can't find bone marrow donors!

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

For those who aren't going to read the article I posted, here is a quote, "Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Though there are exceptions, the vast majority of successful matches take place between donors and patients of the same ethnic background. Since all the immune system's cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces a new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body. In an organ transplant, the body can reject the organ, but with marrow, the new immune system can reject the whole body."

I am gonna go with the darker motive. Check /r9k/ and Sup Forums on occasion, you will see duplicate threads on all 3.

The vast majority of mixed race children with black fathers are raised on welfare and with a father.

okay, 1/8th? the point is they are mostly white. if people are going to shill for mixed babies atleast post halfies and be realistic.

pic related is parents.

As long as the male non-whites are exiled/genocided and the females are kept as concubines for white men to breed while they continue to propogate a purer white race with their white wives, it's fine. Force a unified ethnos on the non-natives, destroy their identity, breed out the non-whites.

>Is there any biological/actual reasons why miscegenation is bad?

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

I turned out just fine.
>heart problems and mental instability
What?

And then it was spoken
>one race to rule them all
>one race unite

Who cares let's just find some pseudo-science or studies to misinterpret and meme it into a redpill

We are post-facts now, no one gives a shit anymore, just meme and shitpost things into reality if you want to get them going

You can even start it OP, fire up your MS paint, find pictures of race mixed kids with deformities or something

Who gives a shit anymore

oooh, salty

do you hate your parents more for making you, or society for being unable to fully accept you?

What did you use for this?

Read the filename..

Do whatever the hell you want. But knew if you have a brown wife everyone will think you are a cuck. No one respects those who settle for less.

Christ, always with these perfect 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 mixies. If th y came out looking like that everytime, it never would be a problem.

>those kids will not grow up to be as pretty as their mother
Yep, even with nose jobs it is still a huge downgrade.

ha ha 10/10 post

That man is already probably 50/50

Careful it's spicy

Where did you take this test here in Brazil? I would like to do it.

That explains Mariah Carey.

just trying to get people's attention desu

I bought 23andme's kit when I was in USA.

If one of the parents is white, it's the opportunity cost of not having raised a white kid.

Mullato checkmate, fagget

Got it, That is my plan whenever I get to visit the usa

can confirm, the main mental illness is fucking depression and apathy.
my parents are biracial.

Look at spain and italy. sure they are ok, but nothing close to UK and Germany. get rekt

ftfy

Come on you know he probably has most White genes..

Of course, many problems that aren't in the genetic lines will then be if the child is mixed, predispositions to ailments that wouldn't normally exist will exist.

Well put, I have heard cases of Mixed Race individuals with Bone Marrow problems and the near impossibility to find donors.

Are you too much of a bitch to be your own self? Relying on heritage to have a happy life is pretty dumb. Sure it's interesting to have connections to the past and be proud of that, but to be depressed because you can't decide if you want to be white or black or Asian or whatever 2 or 3 races compose you, is pathetic.

Why are you so into this shit?

Successfully bred out the black. Status: BLEACHED

Not having a distinct in-group is pretty damaging in terms of identity, sense of belonging, social cohesion, etc.

I mean EVERYONE is capable of "being their own self", obviously, it's just that racially pure people have the added benefit of viewing themselves within the context of thousands of years of history and culture and they get to share that with millions of people like them. Mixed race people either have to try to shoehorn themselves into one group or another, where they'll never truly be accepted as a full member, or they have nobody and need to latch onto ideals like political affiliation or, god forbid, the abomination that is civic nationalism in order to feel what normal people were born with.

Its the white man's burden to dilute the gene pool of the blacks and make them all at least half white.

For the good of mankind

QED

The problem is cultural.

A half breed dindu who grows to be black science man or prezzy is good.

But a half breed dindu who dindus nuffin is the same as a regular.

Which one do you think will out breed the other or be absorbed into the other gene pool and eventually lost?

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

half nigger, can confirm.

Literally married a half breed with no negro ancestry to fix this.

Pray for me senpai.

well just look at that picture. those bitches are fucking ugly.

what about this type of race mixing

>have a mixed girl
>high sexual value

>have a happa boy
>Supreme_Gentleman.wmv

hapa*

so...not good?

not worth the risk

It is mostly a social problem.

That's the very simplified short answer.

But there are a few genetic upsides and downsides. But that's the case with mixing in general.

There are diseases that effect certain races more and some diseases that ONLY effect certain races.

Maybe not as bad as mixing invalid dog breeds, but it can still be a risk you have to deal with.

He's like 75% white (his mother was white and his father was some sort of mulatto thing). He's also one of the ugliest men in hollywood

okay chink.

whatever you say. White men are still going to plow your women with their literally double sized weiners you little cuck twink. Fuck off you fucking shill.

Race mixing is a concoction made by the satanic tribes that controlled the silk road in hillbilly jesus' time. Its to dilute the color of a person and while we have all this fear and concern its our pale skinned brothers being weeded out a new race of curly headed caucasians will turn in 3-4 generations

Hybrid vigour is a meme, in reality the offspring usually inheret the most undesirable traits of both races. The media only show you the rare few cases of actual attractive ones. All the mixed race children I've seen look souless and are ugly as fuck. My ex was friends with a landwhale that had a mixed race child. Kid had blank eyes, was constantly sick and still couldn't talk properly at 5.

>t. some neckbeard weeb
Not my fault you can't even handle a white woman.

Not a chink, just a K A N G.

>Muh dick.

Fuck off cunt, you're literally no better than a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=apAC1HJhu3M

You don't even know how right you are.

the children are all ugly as fuck

They're super cute.

Blacks generally have lower iq than whites so you are taking a greater risk of your offspring having a low iq.

Pros: Healthy kids

Cons: the black community has an epidemic of single households, so chances are the kid will be in a single household

White women are much more likely to be beaten by their non-white husbands

Regression to the mean...children will not be as smart as their smartest parent

tl;dr, an athletic kid that will be shit in school

Nope

>Shitty wide noses
>Nappy hair
>Probably dumb as a box of rocks

Flushed her white genes down the drain.

How many times do you need to be told that hybrid vigour is meme science. The offspring will not be as strong as a black, nor as smart as a white and will be prone to diseases that affect both races.

Hmm then explain smart rich men marrying dumb pretty women and the offspring becoming gradually smarter and more beautiful?

One white parent and a good upbringing can nullify the IQ concerns.

The simplest fact of racemixing as a positive or negative comes from a perspective of biodiversity. Each race has genetic qualities which are positive, and some which are negative. Generally, when a mix of two races occurs, the positive traits from both parents are passed on and the negative one stifled. This means that as negative traits become common within a race, individuals should seek out members of another race to address the concerns.

The real problem comes from percentages. Lets say one percent of those born suffer from some genetic disadvantage. Those individuals should seek out a person from another race to get rid of the undesired trait. For example, a ginger might seek out an Asian to get rid of the high risk of skin cancer for their children.

If more than this one percent begin to racemix, it diminishes the future chance of having an opposing genetic profile to match against for generations down the road. We are genetically hardwired to seek people like us for this reason, and those who seek otherwise will ideally be compelled by something in their genetic instincts.

If every asshole hits up someone extremely genetically diverse from themselves, eventually there won't be a possibility of genetic diversity to fix problems.

Bullshit, I know tons of hapa dudes and many of them are based. They just need to grow up with actual friends.