In the place you currently live...

In the place you currently live, how long would it take for someone to attack or arrest you if you started wearing this shirt outside while going through your daily life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwpfSkB8nls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in my state of tasmania: people would laugh and call me a nigger
on mainland australia: people would be scared I was a white supremacist.

I could wear it in my neighborhood but as soon as I went to the grocery store three miles away I would be killed by a pack of niggers and spics.

I'd get fired.

Then, I'd go to the grocery store and get shivved by a minority.

I would not get attacked
people are civilized around here.
Brother used to sport the confederate flag on his truck

I'd be expelled from uni instantly

I'd beat the shit out of you in my city

High fives 4 days..

Literally a second. I would kill myself out of shame if I had to wear that. My own race makes me sick. If you are white, you are a racist. End of story.

Kys

Reported.

As soon as I stepped on campus. If I went into town I'd receive many scornful looks

We lost our country.

Berlin here. Probably only a couple of blocks before being attacked. Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=dwpfSkB8nls

saying that you will report someone is a rule violation and you can be banned for it.

Tell the mod to kill himself 2

Not at all

Perhaps in the city, some faggots might talk shit, but make my day and all that

nobody would care

Never. I'm part moor-enriched Portuguese and look mixed enough for browns to think I'm white while whites think I'm brown

>Common Core Math.
Johnny has has 1000 apple trees. Kate has 140 orange trees. How many more trees does Johnny have.
>JOHNNY IS PROUD OF APPLES AND THAT MEANS HE HATES ORANGES

>Close enough A+, Harvard Scholarship.
>Dindu Noffin.

At most I'd get dirty looks from pacifist liberals. I highly doubt I'd be assaulted or attacked.

Would never happen, never. I live in Mississippi, the really redneck part.