Have aborigines contributed anything to Australian society?

Have aborigines contributed anything to Australian society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roadkill

a shining example of a people who should have long been extinct

Hey man, dont sleep on the road

Literally this. Amazing they continue to sleep on roads and get hit by road trains.

Some of them are good footy players, that's about it.

Raised the country's average IQ

Try being out in a dessert piss drunk when it starts getting cold, road is the only hot place to take a quick snooze on the walk home m8.

NO THEY HAVE NOT
Knowledge is not given freely in aboriginal cultures, you have to "deserve" it. They lied about every edible plant in tasmania to the settlers, even after accepting trade items. they used weapons on their own people and still deny that lots and lots of australians are part-aboriginal, refusing to share language and culture, actively obfusticating history and inventing constructed languages.

so fuck them. I dealt with the racism but I never got any of the "culture" or the land rights or the money or the help.

Could say the same about the kiwis who moved to Aus as well m8

this

holy shit is that thing real?

They make heap-big shitpost. Mother sky finds it humorous.

Having spent a lot of time quite close the culture seems to be being trapped into a racist family of other aboriginals that crab-buckets you back down whenever you get anywhere.

So you might have got lucky.

by drinking more even more fanta and raising gdp of aus

Assuming you are calling them dumb, their existence would only bring the mean down, even if only one of them existed.

You could say that it raised the IQ percentile of the non aboriginees though

fun fact: 80% of australian species (and shapes of nose) are not seen in the rest of the world.

Some really good sportsmen & women.
(Appropriate level of response for 4-chan thread)

I mean, this one is certainly attractive, but her eyes still give off that "come inside my cave so I can bludgeon you with my club" vibe.

they have contributed EVERYTHING to Australian society

Even a drunk should be able to plan ahead enough for the cold (Native Americans freeze to death every year here).

Ehh, you can find Indians of that quality and better.

MFW I know covetous crab cultures all too well :(

He's saying us white boi Australians are dumb

When I went to the northern territory on holiday as a child I was really excited, I had always heard about them as mythical creatures with dream time stories and shit. So when I saw a whole town of them I said "look at all the aboriginals" like we were at a zoo or something and some old black fellow came over and said "hello my brudda" to me, made my day.
In reflection the place was a dump and they live wretched lives, white families live in high security houses with iron bars, south african style to prevent theft and murder. Alcohol and lack of toil has destroyed them, they were never fit for urban life. It's saddening that our politicians talk big shit about how great they are, how they're making houses for them and such when they aren't doing shit to fix them.

The aboriginals represents true conservatism. They reached what they thought was the best society possible, then they maintained that for thousands of years without changes.

No shit, you're are the biggest idiots on earth

Boomerangs

Boomerangs?

Don't worry Sven, you're on your way there.

for once a leaf is right

They're IRL shit posters, just like vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4

> The boomerang -- a weapon that causes maximum damage to the thrower.

> The didgeridoo -- an instrument that makes an annoying din, and you can make the exact same sound with your mouth without the instrument.

> Mastering survival in some of the harshest environments while never fully developing tools or technology.

> Having a small population but creating over 900 languages so that no one knows what the fuck anyone is saying.

> Guilting White People, who gave them everything, into giving them more.

Lel

Yep and Muslims replacing you in Sweden is great because change is progress huh? Seriously you don't deserve to have a country or breed. At least I can understand kebab's motivation to expand and reproduce. I'll never understand a cucks willingness to bend over and not just take it but love it.

Funny pictures to share on Sup Forums, apparently.

>road trains
I read your sentence in a caveman voice and laughed harder than I should.

Your country is only 60% white.

They have contributed to an expensive additive needing to be added to petrol to decrease harm from sniffing, raising the price of petrol for every single Australian.

>migrate out of Africa in the first wave
>don't evolve at all
>literally proto-nigger, the race

Oldest discovered boomerang was found in a cave in Poland. It was 30,000 years old.

King Tut had a collection of boomerangs in his tomb.

Basically boomerangs are what people used before inventing the bow and arrow. That the aboriginals were still using them when Europeans came to Australia is frankly laughable.

I saw you post this in the wrong thread fagit

True story. The whiteman's biggest mistake was sharing his medicine and technology with any of these people. They then turn around and use our internet and electricity to organize our deaths. Fuck that noise.

Hey now! Glorious Tasmania genocided them.

We're gonna break away from shitty main land Australia.

eat a dick bruce

lol I bet you are gay for tom cat

that's a professional photograph, lots of makeup and a lot of hair product. she looks like an above average negress without all the dressing

Man seeing australian aborigines makes our papuans look very tame....

Looking after them and pandering to their "culture" as in support unsustainable living only hurts the kids they bare and continues the suffering of the people. You can live like a tribe in australia but don't expect the government/millions of tax payers to support you.

Not all of em are bad though many integrate into society, get jobs, or even do traditional art and sell it for big money.

Love is all you need!

>It was 30,000 years old.
>King Tut

HMMMMM

What is reading comprehension?

They increase demand for petrol, thus stimulating the economy.

STD's

SIXTY

Well what is it? Don't leave me hangin

Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it, and understand its meaning.

How did my comment lead you to believe that I was implying King tut owned the Polish boomerang from 30kya?

It should have been obvious that Tut's collection was separate from that one.

The fucking nose
No actually the fucking everything
They just dont look human

What's aboriginal cuisine like? I'm being completely serious.

The only "aboriginal cuisine" I know of is one they culturally appropriated from whites. Damper. Which is literally just partially uncooked bread dough on a stick.

If you count cannibalism as their cuisine, I guess it would be that.

Traditionally finding whatever sources of protein you can and shoving it down your gullet.

Now it's whatever's cheapest.

Oh and petrol. Both inhaling and ingesting.
Never tried it but I've heard its sick az bruz

Yeah but we're not just talking about any drunk here, we're talking about a drunk aborigine.

Aborigines used boomerangs but the white man invented returning boomerangs which is what they're known for so they didn't even really do that.

grubs from under a tree, kangaroo, snake. They only have survival food.

So they invented a stick?

I think they're literally the only culture on earth so primitive they don't even have a cuisine. Even Africans and Native North Americans have delicious food. I can't wrap my mind around that

>
Jesus is that a real-ass Gollum !?!?! What the fuck is that thing?

And the same for NZ, of the Kiwis who left for Aus.

Snake, petrol, kangaroo, emu, probably cassowary, every second born child.

For tasmanian abo's uncooked snake, uncooked tasmanian tiger, uncooked tasmanian devil and uncooked second born child.

Your country only has 7million whites cuckboy. Hopefully you realize while taking Abdullah's cock we are still the Greatest Motherfucking Country ever.

Well, a bent stick that hurts a lot when it hits you.

You could argue stick is the greatest war invention as well, because stick win every time.

They know how to survive in their environment.

Because they're the most unevolved humanoid species
Their IQ is the lowest in the world
We provide them with housing, governments, court systems, vehicles, food, ect. and they STILL TO THIS DAY cannot use any of these things.
They sleep on the ground and in sheds outdoors instead of in their own fucking houses. Instead of using our governing system or our courts, they use their own retarded Tribal systems which end up with them endlessly bickering over land until someone gets stabbed. I have literally never seen an abo drive a car in my life, maybe that could explain why they drink petrol.. They still eat whatever shit they find even if its non-edible.

Thankfully they're dying out very fast.

What if a kangaroo kills the stick holder? Then the stick falls and composts into dust.

There are some nice native Australian fruits, like finger limes and cumquats, certain trees like snowgums can make a tasty syrup, but food experimentation was largely beyond their hunter-gathering predisposition.

They buy up a lot of petrol

>buy

siphon out of cars*

ftfy

Is that Chad?

It's not just the percentage, it's the quality.

Then there are 10000 million tiny stick.

Stick win every time.

61% of our country voted for Trump in the international polling.

They've contributed a lot to crime statistics.

Seriously, they are some of the biggest leechs I know. It's sickening out much some higher-ups bow to them and their bullshit.

Your 60% white population actually includes people from the middle east and slavs.

7250, you?

Do you do meth like the news says?

Considering the fact your country is a population of about 8million and you let in about 180,000 migrants and before that you've already have middle eastern turds you only really have 7million ethnic swedes. Your government probably considers Muslim born roaches in your country "Swedes". I extend to you a Top Kek.

is this a meme or are they really that bad? I only heard about them from pol

If you aren't familiar with Aboriginals, this is all you need to see: youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m45s

This was on national television and widely hailed as a brilliant display of their wise culture

No memes I'm being 100% serious
They are mindless savages

timestamp fucked on the embed, go to 1:45

Why waste petrol on car driving when you can sniff some petrol and go walk about?

What the shit is he drunk?

Shut the fuck up nigger.

no brother that's just the sound of the wise song of our First Peoples

>noonga bar janna bar barra jar nanna jar

DATS ROITE BRUDDA
NOW GIMME A SIP OF DAT GOONBAG OR ILL FUCKIN STAB YA

fuck off Achmed